ComebackSZN!
-
We should bring Johnny back.
I think he's turd and he was the only QB in that draft I wanted no part part of... but if we sign him for next to nothing and he shows a glimmer of of talent he would be a valuable trade asset. Also he will make sure the rookie has a full year to sit and develop.
The only draw back I can think of is he could make Josh Gordon do something stupid.
Feels gross saying this
We should bring Johnny back.
I think he's turd and he was the only QB in that draft I wanted no part part of... but if we sign him for next to nothing and he shows a glimmer of of talent he would be a valuable trade asset. Also he will make sure the rookie has a full year to sit and develop.
The only draw back I can think of is he could make Josh Gordon do something stupid.
Feels gross saying this
It should.
-
Johnny Football may be returning to the NFL sooner, rather than later!
Personally, I think we should let him sit behind Tyrod for a year, and let him have another shot..If he goes to New England, Bellicheck will groom him into Brady's heir apparent. WE CANNOT LET HIM GET AWAY AGAIN!!
-
No.
-
Nein
-
Hahaha I'm just kitten around meow meow!
Ill take Darnold instead -
Not sure why anyone would even joke around about this guy. He completely stunk it up here and some (certainly not the majority) thinks if he cleans up, he'd be our guy. I won't even read (or open) another topic about this him.
-
Be funny if he ended up at #3 on this list of potentials.

-
Be funny if he ended up at #3 on this list of potentials.

Be funny if he ended up at #3 on this list of potentials.

If The Hamilton Tiger Cats are not on there, then there is no legitimacy to it.
-
-
As a visit or as a take or both?
As a path...
Historically undisciplined player joins the leagues most disciplined team... Bill and an entire locker room bringing the pressure... Just put a non-fraternization clause in his league-minimum contract with one, Rob Gronkowski.
Can even see JM earning a series or two a game as a change of pace, RPO QB. Would also reduce Tom's snaps for the season conserving his body for the playoffs.
Side note: Did not realize this is Gronk's 9th season... and he still parties like a kid.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login