Tyrod Tarkenton
-
We didn't take the BPA in 2017. WTF are you talking about? Are you that much of a fukcing moron? THe Browns got snookered into wasting their #1 #1 so the REAL BPA, Trubisky, could go to a team where he had a chance at a career. Just because YOU think our Two Tackle Texas Zumba Homosexual Cowgiel wannabe was the BPA DOES NOT MAKE IT SO. Trubisky was the BPA in 2017. Barkley is in 2018.
The Browns need to manuver to pick #1 and #2 Get Barkely, get a QB, then get a WR at 4 or 5.
Trubisky was rated around the 6-7th best prospect by everyone but YOU. For the record, both me and Gipper wanted the Browns to draft Mitch. Garrett was rated the consensus best player in the draft by damn near everyone who possessed two communicating neurons, (that means coaches, scouts, GMs- not necessarily me) and it wasn't even close.
Because YOU think Myles wasn't the consensus best player in the 2017 draft is a pile of dog doo-doo, and in the big scheme of things doesn't mean jack $hit. Sort of makes you look like a f-king moron trying to rewrite history. Just keep digging yourself deeper into your own BS.
Trubisky was rated around the 6-7th best prospect by everyone but YOU. For the record, both me and Gipper wanted the Browns to draft Mitch. Garrett was rated the consensus best player in the draft by damn near everyone who possessed two communicating neurons, (that means coaches, scouts, GMs- not necessarily me) and it wasn't even close.
Because YOU think Myles wasn't the consensus best player in the 2017 draft is a pile of dog doo-doo, and in the big scheme of things doesn't mean jack $hit. Sort of makes you look like a f-king moron trying to rewrite history. Just keep digging yourself deeper into your own BS.
No Larry, he wasn't rated that low. Only YOU and sheep like YOU believed that. Barkley is THE pick of the draft. If the Browns do not pick #1 and #2, they will have again screwed themselves. Barkely, a QB and WR............. #1 #2 #4(5). That is what the SHOUlD do.
What WILL they do? Most likely take schidt at #1, trade down, and trust me...................... Black Tarkenton4 is coming to Cleveland. Hue calls the shots, Hue likes Black Tarkentons. Hue will get Lamar................. ESPECIALLY SINCE DEPUDDUSTER likes to trade down and " amass assets"/
Oh yeah............. the signs are all there...............It's LAMAR.
-
Trubisky was rated around the 6-7th best prospect by everyone but YOU. For the record, both me and Gipper wanted the Browns to draft Mitch. Garrett was rated the consensus best player in the draft by damn near everyone who possessed two communicating neurons, (that means coaches, scouts, GMs- not necessarily me) and it wasn't even close.
Because YOU think Myles wasn't the consensus best player in the 2017 draft is a pile of dog doo-doo, and in the big scheme of things doesn't mean jack $hit. Sort of makes you look like a f-king moron trying to rewrite history. Just keep digging yourself deeper into your own BS.
No Larry, he wasn't rated that low. Only YOU and sheep like YOU believed that. Barkley is THE pick of the draft. If the Browns do not pick #1 and #2, they will have again screwed themselves. Barkely, a QB and WR............. #1 #2 #4(5). That is what the SHOUlD do.
What WILL they do? Most likely take schidt at #1, trade down, and trust me...................... Black Tarkenton4 is coming to Cleveland. Hue calls the shots, Hue likes Black Tarkentons. Hue will get Lamar................. ESPECIALLY SINCE DEPUDDUSTER likes to trade down and " amass assets"/
Oh yeah............. the signs are all there...............It's LAMAR.
No Larry, he wasn't rated that low. Only YOU and sheep like YOU believed that. Barkley is THE pick of the draft. If the Browns do not pick #1 and #2, they will have again screwed themselves. Barkely, a QB and WR............. #1 #2 #4(5). That is what the SHOUlD do.
What WILL they do? Most likely take schidt at #1, trade down, and trust me...................... Black Tarkenton4 is coming to Cleveland. Hue calls the shots, Hue likes Black Tarkentons. Hue will get Lamar................. ESPECIALLY SINCE DEPUDDUSTER likes to trade down and " amass assets"/
Oh yeah............. the signs are all there...............It's LAMAR.
There are literally 0 signs that Lamar Jackson is coming here. Hue already said they’re drafting a QB #1. Newsflash, it won’t be Lamar.
-
Trubisky was rated around the 6-7th best prospect by everyone but YOU. For the record, both me and Gipper wanted the Browns to draft Mitch. Garrett was rated the consensus best player in the draft by damn near everyone who possessed two communicating neurons, (that means coaches, scouts, GMs- not necessarily me) and it wasn't even close.
Because YOU think Myles wasn't the consensus best player in the 2017 draft is a pile of dog doo-doo, and in the big scheme of things doesn't mean jack $hit. Sort of makes you look like a f-king moron trying to rewrite history. Just keep digging yourself deeper into your own BS.
No Larry, he wasn't rated that low. Only YOU and sheep like YOU believed that. Barkley is THE pick of the draft. If the Browns do not pick #1 and #2, they will have again screwed themselves. Barkely, a QB and WR............. #1 #2 #4(5). That is what the SHOUlD do.
What WILL they do? Most likely take schidt at #1, trade down, and trust me...................... Black Tarkenton4 is coming to Cleveland. Hue calls the shots, Hue likes Black Tarkentons. Hue will get Lamar................. ESPECIALLY SINCE DEPUDDUSTER likes to trade down and " amass assets"/
Oh yeah............. the signs are all there...............It's LAMAR.
No Larry, he wasn't rated that low. Only YOU and sheep like YOU believed that. Barkley is THE pick of the draft. If the Browns do not pick #1 and #2, they will have again screwed themselves. Barkely, a QB and WR............. #1 #2 #4(5). That is what the SHOUlD do.
What WILL they do? Most likely take schidt at #1, trade down, and trust me...................... Black Tarkenton4 is coming to Cleveland. Hue calls the shots, Hue likes Black Tarkentons. Hue will get Lamar................. ESPECIALLY SINCE DEPUDDUSTER likes to trade down and " amass assets"/
Oh yeah............. the signs are all there...............It's LAMAR.
So since with the obvious that the board doesn't NEED you like you say, then let's make a bet. No money involved, I dont gamble, but if they draft Lamar Jackson then I will leave, if they don't then you leave. How about it, you are ABSOLUTELY SURE it's happening so do it. Or if being here means a lot to you then do it for name change. If they take him, you get to change mine and WHEN they do not draft Lamar Jackson I get to change your name.
And I will absolutely guarantee that what you think they should do (#1, #2, and #4/#5) will NOT happen. Coleman isn't worth it, Garrett may be with the #1, but Giants aren't doing that because they want the future QB or Barkley, or Nelson. And the QB's next year dont look nearly as good. No, there is certainly a scenario for the Browns to get what you want by taking 1. QB 4. Barkley, and trade back into the 1st for Ridley, projected around 20
-
Trubisky was rated around the 6-7th best prospect by everyone but YOU. For the record, both me and Gipper wanted the Browns to draft Mitch. Garrett was rated the consensus best player in the draft by damn near everyone who possessed two communicating neurons, (that means coaches, scouts, GMs- not necessarily me) and it wasn't even close.
Because YOU think Myles wasn't the consensus best player in the 2017 draft is a pile of dog doo-doo, and in the big scheme of things doesn't mean jack $hit. Sort of makes you look like a f-king moron trying to rewrite history. Just keep digging yourself deeper into your own BS.
No Larry, he wasn't rated that low. Only YOU and sheep like YOU believed that. Barkley is THE pick of the draft. If the Browns do not pick #1 and #2, they will have again screwed themselves. Barkely, a QB and WR............. #1 #2 #4(5). That is what the SHOUlD do.
What WILL they do? Most likely take schidt at #1, trade down, and trust me...................... Black Tarkenton4 is coming to Cleveland. Hue calls the shots, Hue likes Black Tarkentons. Hue will get Lamar................. ESPECIALLY SINCE DEPUDDUSTER likes to trade down and " amass assets"/
Oh yeah............. the signs are all there...............It's LAMAR.
No Larry, he wasn't rated that low. Only YOU and sheep like YOU believed that. Barkley is THE pick of the draft. If the Browns do not pick #1 and #2, they will have again screwed themselves. Barkely, a QB and WR............. #1 #2 #4(5). That is what the SHOUlD do.
What WILL they do? Most likely take schidt at #1, trade down, and trust me...................... Black Tarkenton4 is coming to Cleveland. Hue calls the shots, Hue likes Black Tarkentons. Hue will get Lamar................. ESPECIALLY SINCE DEPUDDUSTER likes to trade down and " amass assets"/
Oh yeah............. the signs are all there...............It's LAMAR.
I'll be the one laughing come April 26th when the Browns don't draft Lamar- and they're probably not drafting your Zumba Dancer Barkley either. Too big of a puss to take those Jackson bets, huh? Hue likes his job- and he's been told by Dorsey he's getting almost no input in the draft. Depodesta has zero say now in draft maneuvering. He's reduced to giving the REAL decision makers statistics. Hey- go apply for that GM job- drafting 1,2,4 the NFL needs a court jester. Gosh- how do you keep coming up with this bull $hit? You're getting as bad as Po.


Damn regarding Trubisky- I was being charitable... You can get off your lazy azz, and google the rankings yourself from last year if you don't believe me....
#31 Mitch Trubisky - QB, North CarolinaTrubisky, a junior, was only a one-year starter for the Tar Heels. He has average height and a thick, square build for the position. He operates in the shotgun and has quick feet in his setup. He has excellent pocket feel and awareness. He has a dip-whip delivery and he generates enough velocity to make all of the necessary throws. He is an anticipation thrower who shows the ability to read the entire field. His accuracy is good, but not great. He has some easy misses on simple underneath throws. He is a very good athlete and throws well on the move to both sides. He is effective on designed QB runs. Overall, Trubisky doesn't have a lot of experience but he has NFL starting ability.
-
As I demonstrated in 2017. The Browns were snookered into taking a homosexual Zumba instructor. Trubisky was the best player in the draft, and the Browns once again were snookered into wasting their #1 pick. 2018 is likely to be no different. Will the Browns take a QB with #1 #1? hey should, sure, but most likely they will take Chubb, and trade the #4 pick away, leaving a clear path to Lamar Tarkenton. THAT, is who Hue wants, and Hue calls the shots
-
No Larry, he wasn't rated that low. Only YOU and sheep like YOU believed that. Barkley is THE pick of the draft. If the Browns do not pick #1 and #2, they will have again screwed themselves. Barkely, a QB and WR............. #1 #2 #4(5). That is what the SHOUlD do.
What WILL they do? Most likely take schidt at #1, trade down, and trust me...................... Black Tarkenton4 is coming to Cleveland. Hue calls the shots, Hue likes Black Tarkentons. Hue will get Lamar................. ESPECIALLY SINCE DEPUDDUSTER likes to trade down and " amass assets"/
Oh yeah............. the signs are all there...............It's LAMAR.
So since with the obvious that the board doesn't NEED you like you say, then let's make a bet. No money involved, I dont gamble, but if they draft Lamar Jackson then I will leave, if they don't then you leave. How about it, you are ABSOLUTELY SURE it's happening so do it. Or if being here means a lot to you then do it for name change. If they take him, you get to change mine and WHEN they do not draft Lamar Jackson I get to change your name.
And I will absolutely guarantee that what you think they should do (#1, #2, and #4/#5) will NOT happen. Coleman isn't worth it, Garrett may be with the #1, but Giants aren't doing that because they want the future QB or Barkley, or Nelson. And the QB's next year dont look nearly as good. No, there is certainly a scenario for the Browns to get what you want by taking 1. QB 4. Barkley, and trade back into the 1st for Ridley, projected around 20
So since with the obvious that the board doesn't NEED you like you say, then let's make a bet. No money involved, I dont gamble, but if they draft Lamar Jackson then I will leave, if they don't then you leave. How about it, you are ABSOLUTELY SURE it's happening so do it. Or if being here means a lot to you then do it for name change. If they take him, you get to change mine and WHEN they do not draft Lamar Jackson I get to change your name.
And I will absolutely guarantee that what you think they should do (#1, #2, and #4/#5) will NOT happen. Coleman isn't worth it, Garrett may be with the #1, but Giants aren't doing that because they want the future QB or Barkley, or Nelson. And the QB's next year dont look nearly as good. No, there is certainly a scenario for the Browns to get what you want by taking 1. QB 4. Barkley, and trade back into the 1st for Ridley, projected around 20
Gunz, with all due respect, I DO gamble, a lot. Three times I lost all I had for inventions, patents, building a recording studio, and at 63 just started a new water technology company based on yet another intention. I think this time I will hit the jackpot, we will see. I also play large in Las Vegas. WIth that said, I bet on things I have some control over, have insight or a priori knowledge about.
Like Houdini...........he went to the company that made the type of handcuffs he escaped from when submerged, and bought a set of keys for every handcuff made. Then, when his people "inspected" the tank and show items, they would match up the proper keys for Houdinki.
The Browns drafting is a loose cannon and betting on a specific player is worse than a Roulette wheel. The odds on the Browns drafting Lamar is no better or no worse than any other QB. But, given the Browns propensity for avoiding the top players, a scenario where they take a Chubb at #1, and trade down the #4 is not out of the realm of plausibility. The Browns have done this before and DePo loves acquiring assets.
Lamar is NOT the stretch that you homos think he is. No, they are not going to take him at #1. One could not even Troll that with a straight face.....HOWEVER............the Browns have done this 1,000 times before, and it would not be that unlike them to take a non QB at #1, trade #4 and take a lesser QB later. The Browns LOVE this cowpoop idea of getting a guy just as good lower on, and adding more picks for next year.
All I am saying is, don't be surprised if the Browns don't take a non QB @ 1, trade down the #4, and then by that process, do not have a chance at the tope 3. Here is the deal, if Hue and Depo Believe Lamar is just as good a prospect as the top guys, they will convince Hashole that Lamar is a good, cheap gamble at 12 or wherever they trade down to.
Remember, Jimmy Hashole is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. I promise you he is NOT excited about paying salaries for the #1 and #4 pick. Watch them fukck this up. Just watch.
-
So since with the obvious that the board doesn't NEED you like you say, then let's make a bet. No money involved, I dont gamble, but if they draft Lamar Jackson then I will leave, if they don't then you leave. How about it, you are ABSOLUTELY SURE it's happening so do it. Or if being here means a lot to you then do it for name change. If they take him, you get to change mine and WHEN they do not draft Lamar Jackson I get to change your name.
And I will absolutely guarantee that what you think they should do (#1, #2, and #4/#5) will NOT happen. Coleman isn't worth it, Garrett may be with the #1, but Giants aren't doing that because they want the future QB or Barkley, or Nelson. And the QB's next year dont look nearly as good. No, there is certainly a scenario for the Browns to get what you want by taking 1. QB 4. Barkley, and trade back into the 1st for Ridley, projected around 20
Gunz, with all due respect, I DO gamble, a lot. Three times I lost all I had for inventions, patents, building a recording studio, and at 63 just started a new water technology company based on yet another intention. I think this time I will hit the jackpot, we will see. I also play large in Las Vegas. WIth that said, I bet on things I have some control over, have insight or a priori knowledge about.
Like Houdini...........he went to the company that made the type of handcuffs he escaped from when submerged, and bought a set of keys for every handcuff made. Then, when his people "inspected" the tank and show items, they would match up the proper keys for Houdinki.
The Browns drafting is a loose cannon and betting on a specific player is worse than a Roulette wheel. The odds on the Browns drafting Lamar is no better or no worse than any other QB. But, given the Browns propensity for avoiding the top players, a scenario where they take a Chubb at #1, and trade down the #4 is not out of the realm of plausibility. The Browns have done this before and DePo loves acquiring assets.
Lamar is NOT the stretch that you homos think he is. No, they are not going to take him at #1. One could not even Troll that with a straight face.....HOWEVER............the Browns have done this 1,000 times before, and it would not be that unlike them to take a non QB at #1, trade #4 and take a lesser QB later. The Browns LOVE this cowpoop idea of getting a guy just as good lower on, and adding more picks for next year.
All I am saying is, don't be surprised if the Browns don't take a non QB @ 1, trade down the #4, and then by that process, do not have a chance at the tope 3. Here is the deal, if Hue and Depo Believe Lamar is just as good a prospect as the top guys, they will convince Hashole that Lamar is a good, cheap gamble at 12 or wherever they trade down to.
Remember, Jimmy Hashole is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. I promise you he is NOT excited about paying salaries for the #1 and #4 pick. Watch them fukck this up. Just watch.
The Browns drafting is a loose cannon and betting on a specific player is worse than a Roulette wheel. The odds on the Browns drafting Lamar is no better or no worse than any other QB. But, given the Browns propensity for avoiding the top players, a scenario where they take a Chubb at #1, and trade down the #4 is not out of the realm of plausibility. The Browns have done this before and DePo loves acquiring assets.
Lamar is NOT the stretch that you homos think he is. No, they are not going to take him at #1. One could not even Troll that with a straight face.....HOWEVER............the Browns have done this 1,000 times before, and it would not be that unlike them to take a non QB at #1, trade #4 and take a lesser QB later. The Browns LOVE this cowpoop idea of getting a guy just as good lower on, and adding more picks for next year.
All I am saying is, don't be surprised if the Browns don't take a non QB @ 1, trade down the #4, and then by that process, do not have a chance at the tope 3. Here is the deal, if Hue and Depo Believe Lamar is just as good a prospect as the top guys, they will convince Hashole that Lamar is a good, cheap gamble at 12 or wherever they trade down to.
Remember, Jimmy Hashole is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. I promise you he is NOT excited about paying salaries for the #1 and #4 pick. Watch them fukck this up. Just watch.
Since you don't want to troll. Here's the problem with that- as I've said before. Bluntly- it's a freaking miracle Depodesta wasn't swept out the door with Sashi. He's so far down in the power structure now- he's got zero, and I mean ZERO say what Dorsey, Wolf and the others are going to do. All he's doing now is giving them numbers that they may well take a look at, and summarily throw in the dumpster. He's just there to crunch his analytics- whatever the hell that means. Hue might have slightly more input- but don't think for a second Dorsey isn't aware of- and has all the inside dope on who recommended which quarterback when. Seriously- you think John is going to give any consideration to what Hue's telling him with his crap record in quarterback evaluation?
BTW, this is why I've been saying Tom- past performance is no guarantee of future results. Dorsey and Wolf, or Wolf and Dorsey if you prefer- aren't beholden to the Banner and Sashi method of trading down with superior talent starting them in the face- to acquire future assets. It's why John Boy passed on (if you're only talking stability) the Giants to go to a Franchise with both draft picks and cap space out the wazoo. Sooner or later- and pal- and I mean that sincerely- you have to start using those assets, not hoping by trading down you can get 5 picks in the first round and throw darts at names on the wall hoping you hit on a couple. That time is now, and Dorsey realizes it.
Regarding Saquon? Really- he's over hyped. As Shep always used to say when he posted here- "you either have your franchise quarterback, or you're looking for one." Ha- so the draft ratings compare Barkley to Barry Sanders- who won exactly zero Super Bowls with the Lions. Our GOAT Jim Brown won one Championship. Otto Graham played a long time ago, and it's about freaking time to get another HOF QB.
-
The Browns drafting is a loose cannon and betting on a specific player is worse than a Roulette wheel. The odds on the Browns drafting Lamar is no better or no worse than any other QB. But, given the Browns propensity for avoiding the top players, a scenario where they take a Chubb at #1, and trade down the #4 is not out of the realm of plausibility. The Browns have done this before and DePo loves acquiring assets.
Lamar is NOT the stretch that you homos think he is. No, they are not going to take him at #1. One could not even Troll that with a straight face.....HOWEVER............the Browns have done this 1,000 times before, and it would not be that unlike them to take a non QB at #1, trade #4 and take a lesser QB later. The Browns LOVE this cowpoop idea of getting a guy just as good lower on, and adding more picks for next year.
All I am saying is, don't be surprised if the Browns don't take a non QB @ 1, trade down the #4, and then by that process, do not have a chance at the tope 3. Here is the deal, if Hue and Depo Believe Lamar is just as good a prospect as the top guys, they will convince Hashole that Lamar is a good, cheap gamble at 12 or wherever they trade down to.
Remember, Jimmy Hashole is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. I promise you he is NOT excited about paying salaries for the #1 and #4 pick. Watch them fukck this up. Just watch.
Since you don't want to troll. Here's the problem with that- as I've said before. Bluntly- it's a freaking miracle Depodesta wasn't swept out the door with Sashi. He's so far down in the power structure now- he's got zero, and I mean ZERO say what Dorsey, Wolf and the others are going to do. All he's doing now is giving them numbers that they may well take a look at, and summarily throw in the dumpster. He's just there to crunch his analytics- whatever the hell that means. Hue might have slightly more input- but don't think for a second Dorsey isn't aware of- and has all the inside dope on who recommended which quarterback when. Seriously- you think John is going to give any consideration to what Hue's telling him with his crap record in quarterback evaluation?
BTW, this is why I've been saying Tom- past performance is no guarantee of future results. Dorsey and Wolf, or Wolf and Dorsey if you prefer- aren't beholden to the Banner and Sashi method of trading down with superior talent starting them in the face- to acquire future assets. It's why John Boy passed on (if you're only talking stability) the Giants to go to a Franchise with both draft picks and cap space out the wazoo. Sooner or later- and pal- and I mean that sincerely- you have to start using those assets, not hoping by trading down you can get 5 picks in the first round and throw darts at names on the wall hoping you hit on a couple. That time is now, and Dorsey realizes it.
Regarding Saquon? Really- he's over hyped. As Shep always used to say when he posted here- "you either have your franchise quarterback, or you're looking for one." Ha- so the draft ratings compare Barkley to Barry Sanders- who won exactly zero Super Bowls with the Lions. Our GOAT Jim Brown won one Championship. Otto Graham played a long time ago, and it's about freaking time to get another HOF QB.
Since you don't want to troll. Here's the problem with that- as I've said before. Bluntly- it's a freaking miracle Depodesta wasn't swept out the door with Sashi. He's so far down in the power structure now- he's got zero, and I mean ZERO say what Dorsey, Wolf and the others are going to do. All he's doing now is giving them numbers that they may well take a look at, and summarily throw in the dumpster. He's just there to crunch his analytics- whatever the hell that means. Hue might have slightly more input- but don't think for a second Dorsey isn't aware of- and has all the inside dope on who recommended which quarterback when. Seriously- you think John is going to give any consideration to what Hue's telling him with his crap record in quarterback evaluation?
BTW, this is why I've been saying Tom- past performance is no guarantee of future results. Dorsey and Wolf, or Wolf and Dorsey if you prefer- aren't beholden to the Banner and Sashi method of trading down with superior talent starting them in the face- to acquire future assets. It's why John Boy passed on (if you're only talking stability) the Giants to go to a Franchise with both draft picks and cap space out the wazoo. Sooner or later- and pal- and I mean that sincerely- you have to start using those assets, not hoping by trading down you can get 5 picks in the first round and throw darts at names on the wall hoping you hit on a couple. That time is now, and Dorsey realizes it.
Regarding Saquon? Really- he's over hyped. As Shep always used to say when he posted here- "you either have your franchise quarterback, or you're looking for one." Ha- so the draft ratings compare Barkley to Barry Sanders- who won exactly zero Super Bowls with the Lions. Our GOAT Jim Brown won one Championship. Otto Graham played a long time ago, and it's about freaking time to get another HOF QB.
There is no way a franchise who's been needing a franchise QB as obviously as the Browns will do anything but draft a QB at #1. Whoever they think the best guy is, they'll take him #1.
I also have a feeling Barkley won't be as advertised. I cannot believe the hype that surrounds him for some flash plays. He's not a dominating runner. Zeke with 220+ avg in the big 10 championship and playoffs was dominant. Guys getting 7+ YPC on the season are dominant. Guys getting 1600 - 2000 yds in a season are dominant. I just don't see it.
-
As I demonstrated in 2017. The Browns were snookered into taking a homosexual Zumba instructor. Trubisky was the best player in the draft, and the Browns once again were snookered into wasting their #1 pick. 2018 is likely to be no different. Will the Browns take a QB with #1 #1? hey should, sure, but most likely they will take Chubb, and trade the #4 pick away, leaving a clear path to Lamar Tarkenton. THAT, is who Hue wants, and Hue calls the shots
As I demonstrated in 2017. The Browns were snookered into taking a homosexual Zumba instructor. Trubisky was the best player in the draft, and the Browns once again were snookered into wasting their #1 pick. 2018 is likely to be no different. Will the Browns take a QB with #1 #1? hey should, sure, but most likely they will take Chubb, and trade the #4 pick away, leaving a clear path to Lamar Tarkenton. THAT, is who Hue wants, and Hue calls the shots
Red Rlder had to have you in mind on this one hit wonder.. Lunatic Fridge may fit your waistline
..
So Dorsey was asked about Hue Jackson's future & responded with, and sent 2 players packing that thought his quote was to harsh.."You gotta get a guy like that(Hue) players"."The guys here before me,they didn't get real players.You are your record" (0-13 at time quoted)..SO DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A GM THAT"S TRADING DOWN FROM TOP TALENT?? to Lamar Jackson.. Welcome to Looney Tune Land,Ghool's..Get all the Weapons Mitch Trubisky needs..it's still 50/50 he can throw a catchable ball..
-
i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up. Quite amazing. Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait.
One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets. While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.
If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4. I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4.
-
i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up. Quite amazing. Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait.
One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets. While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.
If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4. I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4.
i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up. Quite amazing. Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait........
Admire? I don't think he believes everything that he types, he's a dull old profane idiot.
Oh well it is a sports board and everyone is entitled to their opinions I GUESS
, it actually gets comical at times how he devises new ways to swear online. 
Ghool the fool.
-
If Dorsey picked Lamar Jackson then I would buy into the BT4.
But he wont.
Dorsey is not picking the QB. Dorsey answers to Hue Jackson, Hue has the ear of Haslam. That's just how it is.
-
i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up. Quite amazing. Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait.
One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets. While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.
If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4. I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4.
i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up. Quite amazing. Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait.
One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets. While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.
If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4. I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4.
Most of us are aware his statements are often completely off kilter, like saying we can get the edge rusher in later rounds when in fact this draft is far, far worse in edge players than last year's deep draft in that position. Or making statements about how poor our record will be when we haven't even completed a draft yet. Or giving Hue credit for making all the decisions when it has become evident in free agency that Dorsey is making them and Hue is fetching coffee (as well he should).
But it's better than watching soccer.

-
i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up. Quite amazing. Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait.
One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets. While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.
If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4. I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4.
Most of us are aware his statements are often completely off kilter, like saying we can get the edge rusher in later rounds when in fact this draft is far, far worse in edge players than last year's deep draft in that position. Or making statements about how poor our record will be when we haven't even completed a draft yet. Or giving Hue credit for making all the decisions when it has become evident in free agency that Dorsey is making them and Hue is fetching coffee (as well he should).
But it's better than watching soccer.

Most of us are aware his statements are often completely off kilter, like saying we can get the edge rusher in later rounds when in fact this draft is far, far worse in edge players than last year's deep draft in that position. Or making statements about how poor our record will be when we haven't even completed a draft yet. Or giving Hue credit for making all the decisions when it has become evident in free agency that Dorsey is making them and Hue is fetching coffee (as well he should).
But it's better than watching soccer.

BULLSCHIDT............................ How do you know how good this draft is with regarding edge rushers? You don't know schidt................. all you know is what some pooper analytic guy fed to you. There are more players off of the radar who pan out fo be good players as there are high picks that do so.
You think that the DRAFT................ is going to make a fukcing difference in the record next year? LMAO. On one hand, we are going to take a QB #1......... and THEN................. sit him for a year? Ah... so how many wins does that kind of a jackoff move bring us?
THEN..............there is very little possibility that the Browns are going to pay a #1 AND a #4 pick, and then have reduced "assets" and cap space. If you haven't learned by now that Haslam is cheap, and will continue to be a low spender, then you are crazy. He loves penny pinching so much he let's DePo fukck his wife.
But, like most of you, the Browns organization is comprised of dumb fukcs who believe everything they read. If they don't take a QB at #1, you can bet your mothers poosy that the Browns will trade #4 down, and hey WILL wind up with black Tarkenton mid to later 1st round.
As far as WINS? The Browns are an undisciplined organization. They make more mistakes than any NFL team and, Hue and Williams, the two assholes responsible for that lack of discipline are returning for 2018. 3 - 13 +/- 1 win. So let it be said, so let it be written. I have spoken.
-
i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up. Quite amazing. Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait.
One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets. While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.
If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4. I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4.
i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up. Quite amazing. Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait.
One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets. While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.
If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4. I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4.
I own this board.
-
i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up. Quite amazing. Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait.
One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets. While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.
If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4. I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4.
I own this board.
-
Actually - from what I hear - a gentleman named Stan owns this board.
You remember Stan, don't you? He's the guy who you ran and cried to and begged to allow you back on this board when you got booted.
No, actually, ZOBLOW came to me and asked me to return because it was BORING........................... STAN is the guy that ZOMBLOW cried to, to kick me off the board. I have known Stan a long time, never, ever, have I begged him for a fukcing thing, other than to look for my buddy in Vegas who impersonated Pee Wee Herman. You might want to double check your facts about who owns the board, pippy.
-
Actually - from what I hear - a gentleman named Stan owns this board.
You remember Stan, don't you? He's the guy who you ran and cried to and begged to allow you back on this board when you got booted.
Also, Stan is no gentleman.
-
LOL! Yep, better'n boring ole soccer.

And in case you missed it, the Ghoolster is also trollable.

-
Actually - from what I hear - a gentleman named Stan owns this board.
You remember Stan, don't you? He's the guy who you ran and cried to and begged to allow you back on this board when you got booted.
No, actually, ZOBLOW came to me and asked me to return because it was BORING........................... STAN is the guy that ZOMBLOW cried to, to kick me off the board. I have known Stan a long time, never, ever, have I begged him for a fukcing thing, other than to look for my buddy in Vegas who impersonated Pee Wee Herman. You might want to double check your facts about who owns the board, pippy.
No, actually, ZOBLOW came to me and asked me to return because it was BORING........................... STAN is the guy that ZOMBLOW cried to, to kick me off the board. I have known Stan a long time, never, ever, have I begged him for a fukcing thing, other than to look for my buddy in Vegas who impersonated Pee Wee Herman. You might want to double check your facts about who owns the board, pippy.
Yeah, and after about a month, Z kicked you off again, because you couldn't keep your trolling in the one thread that you were allowed per. 100% guarantee you'd be permanently banned if it wasn't for Stan. It's too bad I deleted his PMs, which are absolute proof HE was the one that let you back on. Apparently Stan feels it's OK for a few out of control buttheads to turn this place into a zoo, your near constant profane crap definitely lowers the overall content of the Board- by a lot.
One thing I have noticed- a lot of the other guys are on to your game now, and know you're full of it 90% of the time. If you want to be the Court Jester be my guest, but your pompous prognostications are getting downright laughable. You keep ragging that we're going to take Jackson, but you're too much of a chicken$hit to take us up on those bets we're not going to. You're nothing but a big Blowhard here anymore Tom.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login