Skip to content

Tyrod Tarkenton

The Browns Board
142 29 5.4k 1
  • As I demonstrated in 2017. The Browns were snookered into taking a homosexual Zumba instructor. Trubisky was the best player in the draft, and the Browns once again were snookered into wasting their #1 pick. 2018 is likely to be no different. Will the Browns take a QB with #1 #1? hey should, sure, but most likely they will take Chubb, and trade the #4 pick away, leaving a clear path to Lamar Tarkenton. THAT, is who Hue wants, and Hue calls the shots

    @ghoolie said:

    As I demonstrated in 2017. The Browns were snookered into taking a homosexual Zumba instructor. Trubisky was the best player in the draft, and the Browns once again were snookered into wasting their #1 pick. 2018 is likely to be no different. Will the Browns take a QB with #1 #1? hey should, sure, but most likely they will take Chubb, and trade the #4 pick away, leaving a clear path to Lamar Tarkenton. THAT, is who Hue wants, and Hue calls the shots

    Red Rlder had to have you in mind on this one hit wonder.. Lunatic Fridge may fit your waistline 😮..

    So Dorsey was asked about Hue Jackson's future & responded with, and sent 2 players packing that thought his quote was to harsh.."You gotta get a guy like that(Hue) players"."The guys here before me,they didn't get real players.You are your record" (0-13 at time quoted)..SO DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A GM THAT"S TRADING DOWN FROM TOP TALENT?? to Lamar Jackson.. Welcome to Looney Tune Land,Ghool's..Get all the Weapons Mitch Trubisky needs..it's still 50/50 he can throw a catchable ball.. 

  • i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up.  Quite amazing.  Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait. 

    One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets.  While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.  

    If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4.  I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4. 

  • i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up.  Quite amazing.  Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait. 

    One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets.  While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.  

    If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4.  I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4. 

    @browns1216 said:

    i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up.  Quite amazing.  Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait........

    Admire? I don't think he believes everything that he types, he's a dull old profane idiot.

    Oh well it is a sports board and everyone is entitled to their opinions I GUESS  😉 , it actually gets comical at times how he devises new ways to swear online. 😆

    Ghool the fool.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    If Dorsey picked Lamar Jackson then I would buy into the BT4.

    But he wont.

    Dorsey is not picking the QB. Dorsey answers to Hue Jackson, Hue has the ear of Haslam. That's just how it is.

    @ghoolie said:

    Dorsey is not picking the QB. Dorsey answers to Hue Jackson, Hue has the ear of Haslam. That's just how it is.

    no from what i have read is that hue is head coach in name only He has no say

  • i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up.  Quite amazing.  Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait. 

    One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets.  While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.  

    If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4.  I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4. 

    @browns1216 said:

    i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up.  Quite amazing.  Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait. 

    One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets.  While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.  

    If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4.  I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4. 

    Most of us are aware his statements are often completely off kilter, like saying we can get the edge rusher in later rounds when in fact this draft is far, far worse in edge players than last year's deep draft in that position. Or making statements about how poor our record will be when we haven't even completed a draft yet. Or giving Hue credit for making all the decisions when it has become evident in free agency that Dorsey is making them and Hue is fetching coffee (as well he should).

    But it's better than watching soccer. 😁

  • @browns1216 said:

    i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up.  Quite amazing.  Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait. 

    One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets.  While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.  

    If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4.  I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4. 

    Most of us are aware his statements are often completely off kilter, like saying we can get the edge rusher in later rounds when in fact this draft is far, far worse in edge players than last year's deep draft in that position. Or making statements about how poor our record will be when we haven't even completed a draft yet. Or giving Hue credit for making all the decisions when it has become evident in free agency that Dorsey is making them and Hue is fetching coffee (as well he should).

    But it's better than watching soccer. 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    Most of us are aware his statements are often completely off kilter, like saying we can get the edge rusher in later rounds when in fact this draft is far, far worse in edge players than last year's deep draft in that position. Or making statements about how poor our record will be when we haven't even completed a draft yet. Or giving Hue credit for making all the decisions when it has become evident in free agency that Dorsey is making them and Hue is fetching coffee (as well he should).

    But it's better than watching soccer. 😁

    BULLSCHIDT............................ How do you know how good this draft is with regarding edge rushers? You don't know schidt................. all you know is what some pooper analytic guy fed to you. There are more players off of the radar who pan out fo be good players as there are high picks that do so.

    You think that the DRAFT................ is going to make a fukcing difference in the record next year? LMAO. On one hand, we are going to take a QB #1......... and THEN................. sit him for a year? Ah... so how many wins does that kind of  a jackoff move bring us?

    THEN..............there is very little possibility that the Browns are going to pay a #1 AND a #4 pick, and then have reduced "assets" and cap space. If you haven't learned by now that Haslam is cheap, and will continue to be a low spender, then you are crazy. He loves penny pinching so much he let's DePo fukck his wife.

    But, like most of you, the Browns organization is comprised of dumb fukcs who believe everything they read.  If they don't take a QB at #1, you can bet your mothers poosy that the Browns will trade #4 down, and hey WILL wind up with black Tarkenton mid to later 1st round.

    As far as WINS? The Browns are an undisciplined organization. They make more mistakes than any NFL team and, Hue and Williams, the two assholes responsible for that lack of discipline are returning for 2018. 3 - 13  +/- 1 win. So let it be said, so let it be written. I have spoken.

  • i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up.  Quite amazing.  Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait. 

    One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets.  While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.  

    If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4.  I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4. 

    @browns1216 said:

    i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up.  Quite amazing.  Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait. 

    One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets.  While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.  

    If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4.  I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4. 

    I own this board.

  • @browns1216 said:

    i admire Ghoolie's ability to stir you guys up.  Quite amazing.  Every topic he starts is guaranteed several pages' worth of replies no matter what he is spouting because no one can resist his bait. 

    One little morsel he said does scare me though, and that is trading out of the 4th pick to acquire more assets.  While I certainly hope that isn't the case, this is the Browns we're talking about here and they always seem to surprise on draft day.  

    If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Darnold #1 and trade down #4.  I would like Mayfield #1 and Fitzpatrick/Chubb #4 (sorry, I get the Saquon love but the Browns have other needs right now that won't be met as well later in the draft), but I wouldn't put it past the Browns to prey on a team who is willing to give a lot up to move up to #4. 

    I own this board.

    @ghoolie said:

    I own this board.

    Actually - from what I hear - a gentleman named Stan owns this board.

    You remember Stan, don't you? He's the guy who you ran and cried to and begged to allow you back on this board when you got booted. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    I own this board.

    Actually - from what I hear - a gentleman named Stan owns this board.

    You remember Stan, don't you? He's the guy who you ran and cried to and begged to allow you back on this board when you got booted. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Actually - from what I hear - a gentleman named Stan owns this board.

    You remember Stan, don't you? He's the guy who you ran and cried to and begged to allow you back on this board when you got booted. 

    No, actually, ZOBLOW came to me and asked me to return because it was BORING........................... STAN is the guy that ZOMBLOW cried to, to kick me off the board. I have known Stan a long time, never, ever, have I begged him for a fukcing thing, other than to look for my buddy in Vegas who impersonated Pee Wee Herman. You might want to double check your facts about who owns the board, pippy.

  • @ghoolie said:

    I own this board.

    Actually - from what I hear - a gentleman named Stan owns this board.

    You remember Stan, don't you? He's the guy who you ran and cried to and begged to allow you back on this board when you got booted. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Actually - from what I hear - a gentleman named Stan owns this board.

    You remember Stan, don't you? He's the guy who you ran and cried to and begged to allow you back on this board when you got booted. 

    Also, Stan is no gentleman.

  • LOL! Yep, better'n boring ole soccer.😁

    And in case you missed it, the Ghoolster is also trollable.😆

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Actually - from what I hear - a gentleman named Stan owns this board.

    You remember Stan, don't you? He's the guy who you ran and cried to and begged to allow you back on this board when you got booted. 

    No, actually, ZOBLOW came to me and asked me to return because it was BORING........................... STAN is the guy that ZOMBLOW cried to, to kick me off the board. I have known Stan a long time, never, ever, have I begged him for a fukcing thing, other than to look for my buddy in Vegas who impersonated Pee Wee Herman. You might want to double check your facts about who owns the board, pippy.

    @ghoolie said:

    No, actually, ZOBLOW came to me and asked me to return because it was BORING........................... STAN is the guy that ZOMBLOW cried to, to kick me off the board. I have known Stan a long time, never, ever, have I begged him for a fukcing thing, other than to look for my buddy in Vegas who impersonated Pee Wee Herman. You might want to double check your facts about who owns the board, pippy.

    Yeah, and after about a month, Z kicked you off again, because you couldn't keep your trolling in the one thread that you were allowed per. 100% guarantee you'd be permanently banned if it wasn't for Stan. It's too bad I deleted his PMs, which are absolute proof HE was the one that let you back on. Apparently Stan feels it's OK for a few out of control buttheads to turn this place into a zoo, your near constant profane crap definitely lowers the overall content of the Board- by a lot.  

    One thing I have noticed- a lot of the other guys are on to your game now, and know you're full of it 90% of the time. If you want to be the Court Jester be my guest, but  your pompous prognostications are getting downright laughable.  You keep ragging that we're going to take Jackson, but you're too much of a chicken$hit to take us up on those bets we're not going to. You're nothing but a big Blowhard here anymore Tom. 

  • LOL! Yep, better'n boring ole soccer.😁

    And in case you missed it, the Ghoolster is also trollable.😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! Yep, better'n boring ole soccer.😁

    And in case you missed it, the Ghoolster is also trollable.😆

    They always are... this isn't my first rodeo 😆

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Actually - from what I hear - a gentleman named Stan owns this board.

    You remember Stan, don't you? He's the guy who you ran and cried to and begged to allow you back on this board when you got booted. 

    No, actually, ZOBLOW came to me and asked me to return because it was BORING........................... STAN is the guy that ZOMBLOW cried to, to kick me off the board. I have known Stan a long time, never, ever, have I begged him for a fukcing thing, other than to look for my buddy in Vegas who impersonated Pee Wee Herman. You might want to double check your facts about who owns the board, pippy.

    @ghoolie said:

    No, actually, ZOBLOW came to me and asked me to return because it was BORING........................... STAN is the guy that ZOMBLOW cried to, to kick me off the board. I have known Stan a long time, never, ever, have I begged him for a fukcing thing, other than to look for my buddy in Vegas who impersonated Pee Wee Herman. You might want to double check your facts about who owns the board, pippy.

    Ummm ... No, Fucknuts ... I have never had a conversation with Stan about you once.

    I banned you. You cried to Stan, he brought you back.

    He's the owner, I'm the administrator, you're the village idiot.

    If the owner wants to keep a Village Idiot around, I can certainly work around that.

    However, I will not put up with horseshit posts like this, therefore for the second year in a row I have challenged you to a round of fisticuffs, so we can get a video of your big pumpkin slovak head bouncing off the pavement to use as your avatar gif.

    This year you have three choices of getting your fat head pummeled in front of Browns fans: Cleveland, Tampa or New Orleans. Can't wait for the schedule to come out so you can pick your weekend.

    Zombo

  • LOL! Yep, better'n boring ole soccer.😁

    And in case you missed it, the Ghoolster is also trollable.😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! Yep, better'n boring ole soccer.😁

    And in case you missed it, the Ghoolster is also trollable.😆

    You wont be saying that if you watched my brilliant Man City this season...... been a City fan for 48 years....never seen it this good 🙂 and soccer or football as it is known everywhere else is the worlds biggest sport 🙂

  • LOL! Yep, better'n boring ole soccer.😁

    And in case you missed it, the Ghoolster is also trollable.😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! Yep, better'n boring ole soccer.😁

    And in case you missed it, the Ghoolster is also trollable.😆

    I love the ones that are so stupid and so far behind everyone else that they think they're in first place! 😆

    In my ~20 years on sports boards he takes the cake. Maybe we need a trophy for the dumbest posts of the month or year, we could name it "The Ghool Rules Award" or some other dumbazz name.

    And then I have to keep reminding myself to "be nice to everyone" (even if they don't deserve it) 😉

  • 5 pages and Counting kids the fishing must be pretty good.

    WSS

  • @ghoolie said:

    No, actually, ZOBLOW came to me and asked me to return because it was BORING........................... STAN is the guy that ZOMBLOW cried to, to kick me off the board. I have known Stan a long time, never, ever, have I begged him for a fukcing thing, other than to look for my buddy in Vegas who impersonated Pee Wee Herman. You might want to double check your facts about who owns the board, pippy.

    Ummm ... No, Fucknuts ... I have never had a conversation with Stan about you once.

    I banned you. You cried to Stan, he brought you back.

    He's the owner, I'm the administrator, you're the village idiot.

    If the owner wants to keep a Village Idiot around, I can certainly work around that.

    However, I will not put up with horseshit posts like this, therefore for the second year in a row I have challenged you to a round of fisticuffs, so we can get a video of your big pumpkin slovak head bouncing off the pavement to use as your avatar gif.

    This year you have three choices of getting your fat head pummeled in front of Browns fans: Cleveland, Tampa or New Orleans. Can't wait for the schedule to come out so you can pick your weekend.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Ummm ... No, Shmucknuts ... I have never had a conversation with Stan about you once.

    I banned you. You cried to Stan, he brought you back.

    He's the owner, I'm the administrator, you're the village idiot.

    If the owner wants to keep a Village Idiot around, I can certainly work around that.

    However, I will not put up with horseshit posts like this, therefore for the second year in a row I have challenged you to a round of fisticuffs, so we can get a video of your big pumpkin slovak head bouncing off the pavement to use as your avatar gif.

    This year you have three choices of getting your fat head pummeled in front of Browns fans: Cleveland, Tampa or New Orleans. Can't wait for the schedule to come out so you can pick your weekend.

    Zombo

    Dude, nice try. Again, you made a challenge, you don't get to pick where I travel. You want to get fukcked up, you come to the King. I am not the one boasting. WHy don' you call up Roethlisberger, offer to beat his butt, and then tell him where HE CAN BUY A PLANE TICKET  to come see you.

    You are a drunk, dude. You have been a drunk for a long time. You aren't an athlete, you aren't a badass, hell, you an admin and you can't even do jack Sheet about me in your own jungle.......... WTF do you think is going to happen to you in MY jungle?

    John, you aren't a man, you are a CU.NT! You aren't serious about fighting or you would have made the trek. What you are, is a computer tough guy, making up conditions that no man, no human in his right mind would agree to. Who the FU.CK  are you to decide that I need to fly to some assphuck city that I would never, ever, go to, to see a fukcing team that blows as bad as you do? I'll be in Las Vegas April 18 - 23,  May 19 - 14, June 11- 15, July 3 - 8, and sometime mid August. I am building a house so really June would be the best time for me to fukck your life up worse than it is now. Earnie is in Vegas, you can find your second at one of the homosexual clubs on the North side of the strip, or bring whatever caulksucker that anal-loves you in Homo-town Florida.

    But seriously, find yourself a new fantasy. If you are going to daydream about schidt that will never happen, why not pretend that you like women?Really, STFU already.

  • @hoorta said:

    Keep blabbering- there's a couple bets out there the Browns aren't taking Jackson. Ante up, or shut up. 

    He won't do either. All he does is whines, claims he is right about everything, throws out disgusting insults, changes his mind and expects nobody to notice, degrades players on a team he claims to like, then says those very players who are awful will fetch #2 overall pick.

    And when someone actually challenges him in his stupid talk, all he does is throws profanities or ignores it. Then a week later says the same thing.

    Shocker, he doesn't know anything. He knows how to run his mouth, which is his sole point. He doesn't want to participate in real discussion, he doesn't have the faculties or credentials to do that. Then every once in awhile he will get someone from here to take up for him, whether that is Boo or Gipper. Gipper seems like a good poster, don't know the man. But his trivia thing was asinine (no offense). For several reasons, 1. Knowing trivia shows no knowledge of the actual game. That is like me saying that since I know 1492 Columbus or George Washington was 1st president that I know history. 2. Not everyone is into trivia, and Gip loving it is great, yet again doesn't prove anything, especially any subject. 3. If someone did want to do the trivia, it's EASY on a message board to look up the answer. Nobody would know, but I suspect that had someone did the trivia and answered them all right that it would have been said they cheated, so it is a no win situation, and again doesn't prove much except that you know trivia. 4. This is the one that disappointed me from Gipper, again no offense buddy. It looks like to me that he posts the most on here, and most of time things are thought out and respectful, even if disagree. But he said if you want to prove Ghoolie wrong and shut him up, do these because he SAID he did this to a Steelers fan. I know I haven't been here very long, but what in the history of Ghoolie makes anyone think that he would be telling the truth about being so much smarter than someone? Especially when he said they never played somewhere where they did? Just doesn't strike me as the most honest poster in the world.

    BUT, the FUNNIEST thing I have seen is the talk about everyone NEEDING him to post on here. How he quit himself and was asked back. What I have seen is there have been 3 ginormous threads about a certain player, and he wasn't involved, so the thread and board went fine without him.

    Anyway, Happy Easter everyone, hope you all had a great day. Remember the reason for the holiday, God bless 

    @gunz41 said:

    He won't do either. All he does is whines, claims he is right about everything, throws out disgusting insults, changes his mind and expects nobody to notice, degrades players on a team he claims to like, then says those very players who are awful will fetch #2 overall pick.

    And when someone actually challenges him in his stupid talk, all he does is throws profanities or ignores it. Then a week later says the same thing.

    Shocker, he doesn't know anything. He knows how to run his mouth, which is his sole point. He doesn't want to participate in real discussion, he doesn't have the faculties or credentials to do that. Then every once in awhile he will get someone from here to take up for him, whether that is Boo or Gipper. Gipper seems like a good poster, don't know the man. But his trivia thing was asinine (no offense). For several reasons, 1. Knowing trivia shows no knowledge of the actual game. That is like me saying that since I know 1492 Columbus or George Washington was 1st president that I know history. 2. Not everyone is into trivia, and Gip loving it is great, yet again doesn't prove anything, especially any subject. 3. If someone did want to do the trivia, it's EASY on a message board to look up the answer. Nobody would know, but I suspect that had someone did the trivia and answered them all right that it would have been said they cheated, so it is a no win situation, and again doesn't prove much except that you know trivia. 4. This is the one that disappointed me from Gipper, again no offense buddy. It looks like to me that he posts the most on here, and most of time things are thought out and respectful, even if disagree. But he said if you want to prove Ghoolie wrong and shut him up, do these because he SAID he did this to a Steelers fan. I know I haven't been here very long, but what in the history of Ghoolie makes anyone think that he would be telling the truth about being so much smarter than someone? Especially when he said they never played somewhere where they did? Just doesn't strike me as the most honest poster in the world.

    BUT, the FUNNIEST thing I have seen is the talk about everyone NEEDING him to post on here. How he quit himself and was asked back. What I have seen is there have been 3 ginormous threads about a certain player, and he wasn't involved, so the thread and board went fine without him.

    Anyway, Happy Easter everyone, hope you all had a great day. Remember the reason for the holiday, God bless 

    Hey Fukc nose. again, what Shmucking responsibility does ANYONE have to make a bet on something they believe in? Listen here, you childish, immature cuhnt, I don't live in a world of double-dog-dares, I don't wear a collander on my head and pretend the trash can lid is my magic shield. You fukholes have your entire psyche, personality and outlook on life tied up into a stupid game and an even dumber organization. If you and caulksucker Zomblow want to be Internet tough guys and yell " My Dog's better than your dog" all day long....by all means, go ahead. Live in a world where you actually believe you are Batman. I don't give a schidt. You and Hoota can go blow each other with your idiotic bets.

    Fukcing morons.

  • @gunz41 said:

    He won't do either. All he does is whines, claims he is right about everything, throws out disgusting insults, changes his mind and expects nobody to notice, degrades players on a team he claims to like, then says those very players who are awful will fetch #2 overall pick.

    And when someone actually challenges him in his stupid talk, all he does is throws profanities or ignores it. Then a week later says the same thing.

    Shocker, he doesn't know anything. He knows how to run his mouth, which is his sole point. He doesn't want to participate in real discussion, he doesn't have the faculties or credentials to do that. Then every once in awhile he will get someone from here to take up for him, whether that is Boo or Gipper. Gipper seems like a good poster, don't know the man. But his trivia thing was asinine (no offense). For several reasons, 1. Knowing trivia shows no knowledge of the actual game. That is like me saying that since I know 1492 Columbus or George Washington was 1st president that I know history. 2. Not everyone is into trivia, and Gip loving it is great, yet again doesn't prove anything, especially any subject. 3. If someone did want to do the trivia, it's EASY on a message board to look up the answer. Nobody would know, but I suspect that had someone did the trivia and answered them all right that it would have been said they cheated, so it is a no win situation, and again doesn't prove much except that you know trivia. 4. This is the one that disappointed me from Gipper, again no offense buddy. It looks like to me that he posts the most on here, and most of time things are thought out and respectful, even if disagree. But he said if you want to prove Ghoolie wrong and shut him up, do these because he SAID he did this to a Steelers fan. I know I haven't been here very long, but what in the history of Ghoolie makes anyone think that he would be telling the truth about being so much smarter than someone? Especially when he said they never played somewhere where they did? Just doesn't strike me as the most honest poster in the world.

    BUT, the FUNNIEST thing I have seen is the talk about everyone NEEDING him to post on here. How he quit himself and was asked back. What I have seen is there have been 3 ginormous threads about a certain player, and he wasn't involved, so the thread and board went fine without him.

    Anyway, Happy Easter everyone, hope you all had a great day. Remember the reason for the holiday, God bless 

    Hey Fukc nose. again, what Shmucking responsibility does ANYONE have to make a bet on something they believe in? Listen here, you childish, immature cuhnt, I don't live in a world of double-dog-dares, I don't wear a collander on my head and pretend the trash can lid is my magic shield. You fukholes have your entire psyche, personality and outlook on life tied up into a stupid game and an even dumber organization. If you and caulksucker Zomblow want to be Internet tough guys and yell " My Dog's better than your dog" all day long....by all means, go ahead. Live in a world where you actually believe you are Batman. I don't give a schidt. You and Hoota can go blow each other with your idiotic bets.

    Fukcing morons.

    @ghoolie said:

    Hey Fukc nose. again, what Shmucking responsibility does ANYONE have to make a bet on something they believe in? Listen here, you childish, immature cuhnt, I don't live in a world of double-dog-dares, I don't wear a collander on my head and pretend the trash can lid is my magic shield. You fukholes have your entire psyche, personality and outlook on life tied up into a stupid game and an even dumber organization. If you and caulksucker Zomblow want to be Internet tough guys and yell " My Dog's better than your dog" all day long....by all means, go ahead. Live in a world where you actually believe you are Batman. I don't give a schidt. You and Hoota can go blow each other with your idiotic bets.

    Fukcing morons.

    Exactly when have I said one thing about how tough I am or how bad I would whip someone? I'll wait, just like most things, you wrong again. I have NO reason to threaten violence for anyone. 

    Of course in your warped mind, since I dont threaten someone, or talk about beating someone up then I am not man enough. All it is is for you to find some way to talk junk to someone. If they challenge you to a fight, you call them a "xxxx" and if they don't you call them a "xxxx". I couldn't care less how tough any of you all are on here. It is an INTERNET BOARD.

    Now I am going to turn into you for a second Jr. You xXxX piece of xXxX, the only xxxxxxxx reason you were challenged to a xxx xxx bet is because your dumb mother xxxxxxx xxx said you are ALWAYS RIGHT. I couldn't care less about changing your name, getting you removed, taking your money, etc. And unlike you, I wish you well. I hope your invention thing goes good and you make lots of money. But since you are ALWAYS right, then maybe someone challenging your ignorant xxx would sink in. 

    The ONLY way you get things right that aren't OBVIOUS is giving yourself NO lose situations. You say how dumb the Browns are if they take Lamar Jackson, so that's what they will do, and when they don't, you will say nobody would have taken him. You say the Browns were going to suck, well my 5 year old niece would know that. It doesn't make you smart. 

    But the irritating thing to me and others is when you flat out lie and say you were right. You want examples, I will give you a couple. Now if you can give REAL, THOUGHT OUT EXPLANATIONS then I won't point them out again. Because I dont mind you, I certainly don't like the profane, disgusting remarks, but you just saying things to stir the pot is fine. So examples.

    1. You say Paxton Lynch is best QB in the draft. Don't have a problem, as even though I know what I know about football and not bragging that is A LOT, I can certainly be wrong. Ok so you were wrong about him, no big deal. The issue: you call someone drafted AFTER Lynch and who has played better in his career a BUST, while saying Lynch deserves more time before he is a bust.

    2. You constantly rag on Coleman and Garrett. That's fine, there are players I dont care for. But you say how bad they are and were worthless picks. Then you turn around and say package them together to get the #2 pick. Since you know everything, that means they suck, so IN WHAT WORLD does sucky players fetch you that high a draft pick? And since it looks more and more like QB will be #1, then in your world those 2 sucky players can fetch you YOUR best player in draft Barkley. Just doesn't add up.

    3. You ragged and disrespected Tom Brady for 2 years. A LOT of people don't like him, so that's ok. But you said he was done, would NEVER win another playoff game. He went on to win AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME and Super Bowl, then followed it up by ANOTHER AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME win. So instead of just admitting you were wrong (which is obvious), you say they cheated, other team choked, etc. Even if that were true, he STILL did what you said he absolutely couldn't.

    4. Another example of making sure you can whine and try and be right all in one is what you said the Browns should do. You whine about how the Browns never take playmakers (even though they have), and say they are so stupid they never take a QB at #1 ( even though in their LONG history they have had that pick 4 times, this being the 5th). You then say they should take Barkley #1. So you BUILT IN YOUR OWN WHINE WITH WHAT YOU WANT. 

    5. Last but certainly not least, is giving yourself a better chance to say you were right about the QB. I dont know about what you have done in the past regarding this EXCEPT saying after Kizer was drafted that he SHOULD start as he was best QB on roster and ONLY way the Browns could do well last year, but back to the point. Your 1st top QB was LAMAR JACKSON. I am not going back to find your exact words, but you said it. You tried to play it off and say you were joking, saying what the Browns would do because they are so stupid, but NO, not so from the words you used. Then next you said Baker Mayfield. Then in this thread when you said the only way the draft is a success and what you would be is to pick #1, #2, and #4/5. You said take Barkley #1, then QB #2, you said Mayfield or Rosen. So that is 3 you have said something about. Then the funny thing is you talked about their contracts, and were SO WRONG saying pay less now, pay less later. What a player makes in 2nd contract has NOTHING to do with their rookie contract, and their are so many examples to prove that, but the most obvious present day one is Kirk Cousins. He was a 4th round pick, so not a big rookie contract, yet just got the BIGGEST AND FULLY GUARANTEED contract EVER. 

    And their is NO WAY you can refute that anytime someone challenges you on anything, and most times without being challenged that the reply/message from you is a profanity, homophobic, racist, sexual, degrading comment. 

    Now good luck with everything and God Bless