Skip to content

Kessler traded

The Browns Board
108 32 3.5k 1
  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Don't take I95.  Take I77N then I80W, you will bypass both DC and Shitsburgh.

    DC is a $hitstorm to drive through.

    A Primarti Bros sandwich would be hard to pass on though.

    @boo-fagley said:

    DC is a $hitstorm to drive through.

    A Primarti Bros sandwich would be hard to pass on though.

    They're everywhere now, one is 2 miles from my house in Boardman, OH.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    DC is a $hitstorm to drive through.

    A Primarti Bros sandwich would be hard to pass on though.

    They're everywhere now, one is 2 miles from my house in Boardman, OH.

    @mjp28 said:

    They're everywhere now, one is 2 miles from my house in Boardman, OH.

    I wish they were here.

  • And now for the cherry on top...

    Max Meyer‏Verified account @TheMaxMeyer

    Cody Kessler finishes his Browns career as the most accurate passer in franchise history out of all players with at least 90 throws.DZZYet9VMAEhEz7.jpg

    11:47 AM - 28 Mar 2018

    @tour2ma said:

    And now for the cherry on top...

    Max Meyer‏Verified account @TheMaxMeyer

    Cody Kessler finishes his Browns career as the most accurate passer in franchise history out of all players with at least 90 throws.DZZYet9VMAEhEz7.jpg

    11:47 AM - 28 Mar 2018

    Great......let us know when he surpasses this record:

    The Browns' record with Otto Graham as starting quarterback was 114–20–4, including a 9–3 record in the playoffs.

  • Details on the trade... the "condition" revealed...

    Mike Kaye‏Verified account @mike_e_kaye

    The conditional nature of the #Jaguars trade with the #Browns, per league source: Kessler has to be on the active 46-man roster for six games in order for Cleveland to receive a 2019 seventh-round pick from Jacksonville.

    @tour2ma said:

    Details on the trade... the "condition" revealed...

    Mike Kaye‏Verified account @mike_e_kaye

    The conditional nature of the #Jaguars trade with the #Browns, per league source: Kessler has to be on the active 46-man roster for six games in order for Cleveland to receive a 2019 seventh-round pick from Jacksonville.

    Well....right now the Jags only have 2 QBs on the roster:   Bortles and Kessler.  So...unless they draft like 2 rookies to take his place....or pick someone else up....it looks like a decent chance that we will get a 7th rounder!!.

    Which...to me, is just more Trade Bait.

  • Now I just hope Hue doesn't destroy this year's rookie QB's career and we finally have a proper franchise quaterback, whoever it is.

    @nero said:

    Now I just hope Hue doesn't destroy this year's rookie QB's career and we finally have a proper franchise quaterback, whoever it is.

    @londonbrown said:

    Don’t hold your breath 

    Agree... but here's the hope. We have an OC, a QB Coach and a pair of vet QBs now, so maybe, just maybe, they can keep Hue away from our kid.

    Won't be easy... as Hue will have a lot of time on his hands... but at least we have the numbers.

  • @tour2ma said:

    And now for the cherry on top...

    Max Meyer‏Verified account @TheMaxMeyer

    Cody Kessler finishes his Browns career as the most accurate passer in franchise history out of all players with at least 90 throws.DZZYet9VMAEhEz7.jpg

    11:47 AM - 28 Mar 2018

    Great......let us know when he surpasses this record:

    The Browns' record with Otto Graham as starting quarterback was 114–20–4, including a 9–3 record in the playoffs.

    @the-gipper said:

    Great......let us know when he surpasses this record:

    The Browns' record with Otto Graham as starting quarterback was 114–20–4, including a 9–3 record in the playoffs.

    Why would I mix in a team stat with a report on a QB?

  • @boo-fagley said:

    DC is a $hitstorm to drive through.

    A Primarti Bros sandwich would be hard to pass on though.

    They're everywhere now, one is 2 miles from my house in Boardman, OH.

    @mjp28 said:

    They're everywhere now, one is 2 miles from my house in Boardman, OH.

    Tried them once, and Sheet canned half.  I don't see the hype.

  • @mjp28 said:

    They're everywhere now, one is 2 miles from my house in Boardman, OH.

    Tried them once, and Sheet canned half.  I don't see the hype.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Tried them once, and Sheet canned half.  I don't see the hype.

    Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.

    Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.

  • @mjp28 said:

    They're everywhere now, one is 2 miles from my house in Boardman, OH.

    I wish they were here.

    @boo-fagley said:

    I wish they were here.

    Panini is relatively the same.

    WSS

  • Go to the Sipn post in North Royalton have a sandwich called the 'hard hat', like the Roman burger but much better.   Here's a picture of the hardhat and their City chicken

    Image may contain: food

  • @the-gipper said:

    Great......let us know when he surpasses this record:

    The Browns' record with Otto Graham as starting quarterback was 114–20–4, including a 9–3 record in the playoffs.

    Why would I mix in a team stat with a report on a QB?

    @tour2ma said:

    Why would I mix in a team stat with a report on a QB?

    I don't know why you would do whatever,  but the  state you posted had  Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record.  I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Why would I mix in a team stat with a report on a QB?

    I don't know why you would do whatever,  but the  state you posted had  Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record.  I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't know why you would do whatever,  but the  state you posted had  Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record.  I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.

    Why?

  • Here we go...

  • @boo-fagley said:

    DC is a $hitstorm to drive through.

    A Primarti Bros sandwich would be hard to pass on though.

    They're everywhere now, one is 2 miles from my house in Boardman, OH.

    @mjp28 said:

    They're everywhere now, one is 2 miles from my house in Boardman, OH.

    Somehow, some way, the Suzies in boardman got Joe Thomas to attend their NFL draft party...

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Tried them once, and Sheet canned half.  I don't see the hype.

    Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.

    Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.

    @tour2ma said:

    Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.

    Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.

    Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Tried them once, and Sheet canned half.  I don't see the hype.

    Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.

    Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.

    @tour2ma said:

    Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.

    Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.

    I hate to say it, but Melt falls in this category for me. Its not bad, but for the hype I heard about it for years, I'm a little underwhelmed. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.

    Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.

    Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story. 

    Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?

    I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.

    @d-bone said:

    Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story. 

    In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.

    I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.

  • Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?

    I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.

    @d-bone said:

    Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story. 

    In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.

    I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.

    @tour2ma said:

    Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?

    I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.

    Yeah, Melt Bar and Grilled is a Cleveland restaurant that is branching out in NE Ohio, even one down in Columbus. 

  • I got bad reviews about Melt from several people.. They have one in Mentor...

  • Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?

    I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.

    @d-bone said:

    Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story. 

    In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.

    I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.

    @tour2ma said:

    Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?

    I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.

    In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.

    I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.

    Whataburger is one of my favorites. So is Colter's BBQ. I realize they are changed but still they're good.

    WSS