Kessler traded
-
I don't know why you would do whatever, but the state you posted had Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record. I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.
Why?
-
Here we go...
-
DC is a $hitstorm to drive through.
A Primarti Bros sandwich would be hard to pass on though.
They're everywhere now, one is 2 miles from my house in Boardman, OH.
-
Tried them once, and Sheet canned half. I don't see the hype.
Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.
Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.
Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.
Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.
Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story.
-
Tried them once, and Sheet canned half. I don't see the hype.
Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.
Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.
Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.
Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.
I hate to say it, but Melt falls in this category for me. Its not bad, but for the hype I heard about it for years, I'm a little underwhelmed.
-
Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.
Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.
Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story.
Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?
I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.
Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story.
In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.
I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.
-
Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?
I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.
Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story.
In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.
I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.
-
Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?
I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.
Born and raised in SoCal and can not stand In N Out....... now Del Taco on the other hand is a totally different story.
In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.
I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.
Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?
I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.
In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.
I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.
Whataburger is one of my favorites. So is Colter's BBQ. I realize they are changed but still they're good.
WSS
-
Yeah, Melt Bar and Grilled is a Cleveland restaurant that is branching out in NE Ohio, even one down in Columbus.
And now Dayton. It's OK if you like a lot of grease and cholesterol... The portions are huge- one sandwich is easily enough for two to share, unless you have a lumberjack appetite. Ate several times at the one in Independence...
-
Yeah, Melt Bar and Grilled is a Cleveland restaurant that is branching out in NE Ohio, even one down in Columbus.
And now Dayton. It's OK if you like a lot of grease and cholesterol... The portions are huge- one sandwich is easily enough for two to share, unless you have a lumberjack appetite. Ate several times at the one in Independence...
And now Dayton. It's OK if you like a lot of grease and cholesterol... The portions are huge- one sandwich is easily enough for two to share, unless you have a lumberjack appetite. Ate several times at the one in Independence...
I can't believe I'm writing this - but Melt's tofu wings are really, really good.
-
I don't know why you would do whatever, but the state you posted had Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record. I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.
Otto G! That's my son's name!

-
I wish Kessler well in his new team. However, as a sc alum/fan we knew he was just a game manager type player with below average nfl arm. He was never the future in Cleveland.
-
I wish Kessler well in his new team. However, as a sc alum/fan we knew he was just a game manager type player with below average nfl arm. He was never the future in Cleveland.
However, as a sc alum/fan we knew...(apparently a lot)
Poe(BarkMe),Cal(Allen) ,Wonderlic Scores?..I got jars of quarters

-
I don't know why you would do whatever, but the state you posted had Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record. I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.
Why?
-
Like many things it's a combo of knowing something exists, but not being able to get it... in a word it's mystique.
Other examples... Coors and In n Out Burger... both were much better before I tried them.
I hate to say it, but Melt falls in this category for me. Its not bad, but for the hype I heard about it for years, I'm a little underwhelmed.
I hate to say it, but Melt falls in this category for me. Its not bad, but for the hype I heard about it for years, I'm a little underwhelmed.
I agree....my wife and I went into the one in Montrose and were totally underwhelmed.
-
Melt? Is that the Grilled Cheese thing?
I like my "melt" with a patti in it... Whataburger style... so fine after a nite of imbibing.
In n Out was pretty weak IMO... but y'all did give us Jack.
I freakin' forgot about Del Taco.
Whataburger is one of my favorites. So is Colter's BBQ. I realize they are changed but still they're good.
WSS
Whataburger is one of my favorites. So is Colter's BBQ. I realize they are changed but still they're good.
WSS
I have always like Culver's when I have been in like Wisconsin, Illinois..etc....those areas. There are none here in NEOhio.
-
I hate to say it, but Melt falls in this category for me. Its not bad, but for the hype I heard about it for years, I'm a little underwhelmed.
I agree....my wife and I went into the one in Montrose and were totally underwhelmed.
I agree....my wife and I went into the one in Montrose and were totally underwhelmed.
The thing about melt is that when it started it was a little bit ahead of its time. Up in Lakewood those big fat cheese sandwiches we're pretty damn good and they had a huge selection of beer. Somebody that's not a beer connoisseur probably wouldn't be all that impressed. These days there are plenty of places who have caught up with and surpassed their draft selection.
WSS
-
I don't know why you would do whatever, but the state you posted had Kessler with the best completion pct. of all those listed....but also an 0-8 record. I was simply comparing his winning record to that of Otto G.
Otto G! That's my son's name!

-
I agree....my wife and I went into the one in Montrose and were totally underwhelmed.
The thing about melt is that when it started it was a little bit ahead of its time. Up in Lakewood those big fat cheese sandwiches we're pretty damn good and they had a huge selection of beer. Somebody that's not a beer connoisseur probably wouldn't be all that impressed. These days there are plenty of places who have caught up with and surpassed their draft selection.
WSS
The thing about melt is that when it started it was a little bit ahead of its time. Up in Lakewood those big fat cheese sandwiches we're pretty damn good and they had a huge selection of beer. Somebody that's not a beer connoisseur probably wouldn't be all that impressed. These days there are plenty of places who have caught up with and surpassed their draft selection.
WSS
Well.....my wife..being from Wisconsin... fancies herself as a grilled cheese sandwich connoisseur....and she didn't care much about their grilled cheese....which, after all is supposed to be their signature dish. I would have never thought of them much as being a place for a beer fancier like you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login