Skip to content

Browns Schedule Thread

The Browns Board
118 31 5.9k
  • Maybe in a couple years I'll go to a Madrid game...

    @tour2ma said:

    Maybe in a couple years I'll go to a Madrid game...

    I don't think so. 

    Itjust came to my mind that the Spanish sports journal where I read info about NFL (they even got a podcast) put on the front page the Superbowl article when it was over. 

    Something you can understand about the second most followed sport event behind the World Cup final in s freaking Sports journal... Well, there were like 20 comments saying that what the heck was an american sport in the front page, that it's not interesting to anyone... Comments full of hatre in some cases. 

    So no. You'll see earlier NFL Game in Germany than in the "solo fútbol" Spain... 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Maybe in a couple years I'll go to a Madrid game...

    I don't think so. 

    Itjust came to my mind that the Spanish sports journal where I read info about NFL (they even got a podcast) put on the front page the Superbowl article when it was over. 

    Something you can understand about the second most followed sport event behind the World Cup final in s freaking Sports journal... Well, there were like 20 comments saying that what the heck was an american sport in the front page, that it's not interesting to anyone... Comments full of hatre in some cases. 

    So no. You'll see earlier NFL Game in Germany than in the "solo fútbol" Spain... 

    @nero said:

    ......So no. You'll see earlier NFL Game in Germany than in the "solo fútbol" Spain... 

    I seem to remember that the now money losing NFL Europe was most successful when it was around areas where US GIs were stationed.

    But as a novelty you still might see a few more American football games.

  • I hear we are hosting Jets Week 3 on Thursday Night and at Tampa Week 7, October 21st.

    Anyone else?

    Z

  • Saints schedule, partially leaked:

    Week 1: vs. Buccaneers

    Week 4: at Giants

    Week 5: vs. Washington

    John Hendrix@JohnJHendrix
    This was floating out there, but can confirm the #Saints will be hosting the #Redskins on 10/8 for Monday Night Football

    Week 8: at Vikings

    John Hendrix@JohnJHendrix
    #Saints play the Vikings on the road on Sunday Night Football on Oct. 28, according to a source

    Week 11: vs. Falcons Thanksgiving Day

    Josh Katzenstein@jkatzenstein
    Via @JeffDuncan_, Saints will host the Falcons on Thanksgiving night: source
    nola.com/saints/index.s…

    Week 12: at Cowboys on Thursday Night Football

    Week 13: at Cowboys on Thursday Night Football

    Week 14: at Buccaneers

    Week 15: at Panthers on Monday Night Football

    Week 17: vs. Panthers

  • OBR stating Browns will open at home vs the dreaded Steelers, week 17 at Ratbirds. Also the Jets are here for that Thursday night game in week 3.

  • By some process of elimination.....for those interested in the Big Easy game, per the above the Browns cannot be playing the Saints on:

    WK  1;  WK3; WK 5; WK 5; WK 7; WK 8;  WK 9;  WKs  11, 12, 13, , 15 and 17

    So, they could possibly play on:

    ....Sept. 16......bad

    ....Oct. 14....meh

    ...Nov 4th....betterish 

    ...Nov. 11  Edit....take this out......looks like Saints play Eagles that day

    ...Nov. 18.....but it looks like they play the Falcons on Thanksgiving night. Travel schedule would have to be adjusted if they played here. 

    ...December 2d.....this would be optimal...imo

  • Week 1 leak:

    Browns at Ravens

  • OBR stating Browns will open at home vs the dreaded Steelers, week 17 at Ratbirds. Also the Jets are here for that Thursday night game in week 3.

    @bob806 said:

    OBR stating Browns will open at home vs the dreaded Steelers, week 17 at Ratbirds. Also the Jets are here for that Thursday night game in week 3.

    I hear Browns open at Ravens.

  • @bob806 said:

    OBR stating Browns will open at home vs the dreaded Steelers, week 17 at Ratbirds. Also the Jets are here for that Thursday night game in week 3.

    I hear Browns open at Ravens.

    @the-gipper said:

    I hear Browns open at Ravens.

    That's not great, but better than opening at home IMHO. 

  • Those wanting to do Tampa.....looks like it will be on October 21st.  

    Browns will not be in Denver on Dec. 9th....it looks like they play SFO that day.

  • Yes I hear we are opening at home versus Pittsburgh.

    Z

  • Week 1 vs Steelers

    Week 2 at Saints

    Week 3 vs Jets (TNF)

    Week 4 at Raiders

    Week 5 vs Ravens

    Week 6 vs Chargers

    Week 7 at Buccaneers

    Week 8 at Steelers

    Week 9 vs Chiefs

    Week 10 vs Falcons

    Week 11 BYE

    Week 12 at Bengals

    Week 13 at Texans

    Week 14 vs Panthers

    Week 15 at Broncos (SAT)

    Week 16 vs Bengals

    Week 17 at Ravens 

  • Week 1 vs Steelers

    Week 2 at Saints

    Week 3 vs Jets (TNF)

    Week 4 at Raiders

    Week 5 vs Ravens

    Week 6 vs Chargers

    Week 7 at Buccaneers

    Week 8 at Steelers

    Week 9 vs Chiefs

    Week 10 vs Falcons

    Week 11 BYE

    Week 12 at Bengals

    Week 13 at Texans

    Week 14 vs Panthers

    Week 15 at Broncos (SAT)

    Week 16 vs Bengals

    Week 17 at Ravens 

    @lionofbuddha said:

    Week 1 vs Steelers

    Week 2 at Saints

    Week 3 vs Jets (TNF)

    Week 4 at Raiders

    Week 5 vs Ravens

    Week 6 vs Chargers

    Week 7 at Buccaneers

    Week 8 at Steelers

    Week 9 vs Chiefs

    Week 10 vs Falcons

    Week 11 BYE

    Week 12 at Bengals

    Week 13 at Texans

    Week 14 vs Panthers

    Week 15 at Broncos (SAT)

    Week 16 vs Bengals

    Week 17 at Ravens 

    Looks like another 0-16

  • @lionofbuddha said:

    Week 1 vs Steelers

    Week 2 at Saints

    Week 3 vs Jets (TNF)

    Week 4 at Raiders

    Week 5 vs Ravens

    Week 6 vs Chargers

    Week 7 at Buccaneers

    Week 8 at Steelers

    Week 9 vs Chiefs

    Week 10 vs Falcons

    Week 11 BYE

    Week 12 at Bengals

    Week 13 at Texans

    Week 14 vs Panthers

    Week 15 at Broncos (SAT)

    Week 16 vs Bengals

    Week 17 at Ravens 

    Looks like another 0-16

    @browns149 said:

    Looks like another 0-16

    6-9-1

  • Man, it does not look promising for Hue to still be the head coach after the bye week.

  • FB_IMG_1524182723608.jpg

  • Wait....after several drinks, I've got 9-6-1

  •  Well these motherShmuckers in the NFL Office could not have screwed me over worse. Any game that I had a thought of going to as a road game is almost 99% off the board.  If they had just switched the Houston in the New Orleans game that would've been perfect but no Shmuck no. I can't do New Orleans in mid-September.  I have conflicts and other issues. I thought about Denver in like mid October but Shmuck now they put Denver in the goddamn winter. The only possible  trip would be Houston but that would add three whole days to my Louisiana track/trip which I did not want to do so I may not be going . Shmucking Shmucktard's

  • I never predict records or game results, but am damn glad we open with the Steelers at home. A win in THAT game would just be more meaningful...far more so than JUST a home opener win against any other Team.

    Mike

  • I never predict records or game results, but am damn glad we open with the Steelers at home. A win in THAT game would just be more meaningful...far more so than JUST a home opener win against any other Team.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

     am damn glad we open with the Steelers at home. A win in THAT game would just be more meaningful..

    Mike

    Corey Coleman actually catches the game winning TD, woof