Browns Schedule Thread
-
Week 1 vs Steelers
Week 2 at Saints
Week 3 vs Jets (TNF)
Week 4 at Raiders
Week 5 vs Ravens
Week 6 vs Chargers
Week 7 at Buccaneers
Week 8 at Steelers
Week 9 vs Chiefs
Week 10 vs Falcons
Week 11 BYE
Week 12 at Bengals
Week 13 at Texans
Week 14 vs Panthers
Week 15 at Broncos (SAT)
Week 16 vs Bengals
Week 17 at Ravens
Looks like another 0-16
Looks like another 0-16
6-9-1
-
Man, it does not look promising for Hue to still be the head coach after the bye week.
-
-
Well these motherShmuckers in the NFL Office could not have screwed me over worse. Any game that I had a thought of going to as a road game is almost 99% off the board. If they had just switched the Houston in the New Orleans game that would've been perfect but no Shmuck no. I can't do New Orleans in mid-September. I have conflicts and other issues. I thought about Denver in like mid October but Shmuck now they put Denver in the goddamn winter. The only possible trip would be Houston but that would add three whole days to my Louisiana track/trip which I did not want to do so I may not be going . Shmucking Shmucktard's
-
I never predict records or game results, but am damn glad we open with the Steelers at home. A win in THAT game would just be more meaningful...far more so than JUST a home opener win against any other Team.
Mike
-
I never predict records or game results, but am damn glad we open with the Steelers at home. A win in THAT game would just be more meaningful...far more so than JUST a home opener win against any other Team.
Mike
am damn glad we open with the Steelers at home. A win in THAT game would just be more meaningful..
Mike
Corey Coleman actually catches the game winning TD, woof
-
am damn glad we open with the Steelers at home. A win in THAT game would just be more meaningful..
Mike
Corey Coleman actually catches the game winning TD, woof
-
at Denver game.. is a Saturday game at 4:30.. TV by NFL Network..seems rare. or network moveable in week 15?
-
Well these motherShmuckers in the NFL Office could not have screwed me over worse. Any game that I had a thought of going to as a road game is almost 99% off the board. If they had just switched the Houston in the New Orleans game that would've been perfect but no Shmuck no. I can't do New Orleans in mid-September. I have conflicts and other issues. I thought about Denver in like mid October but Shmuck now they put Denver in the goddamn winter. The only possible trip would be Houston but that would add three whole days to my Louisiana track/trip which I did not want to do so I may not be going . Shmucking Shmucktard's
I thought about Denver in like mid October but Shmuck now they put Denver in the goddamn winter.
Denver's weather is weird.
They could have a foot of snow during a late October game, but have 65 degrees for a playoff game in January.
-
Man, it does not look promising for Hue to still be the head coach after the bye week.
Man, it does not look promising for Hue to still be the head coach after the bye week.
The NFL might agree.. after bye Hue week.. 6 games remain with only 2 at home...Hue who?
-
The browns at home in the opener will play the Steelers again.
That sucks.
-
The browns at home in the opener will play the Steelers again.
That sucks.
WHY? They gave the Steelers a bye the first game...
-
Us Playing Pisspuke is an almost must win after the last 2 seasons and all the promises from the front office and other personal so the 1st game is going to say a lot and if we don't win Hue mite as well just give it up then. Many people are over the Browns after 1 win in 2 seasons and kept the coach, so if we go in to week 1 and kick some butt against a team many would like to see #^^& then that mite get people who were on the fence to come on back. I don't care about any other game as much as I do about the 2 against Pisspuke. I live way to close to that nasty Sheet city and even find myself at the Pisspuke airport 2 or 3 days per week (sometimes 6 days) And when I don't have to go to the airport itself I am still very close to the city.
-
Looking at what our next week opponents are doing? 1.) We get Pittsburg coming off 2 Bye weeks. one a long off season bye. At Pitts. week 8. Pitts. Bye is week 7.(insert flip bird emoji here) 2.)Playing week 3 TNF we get 10 days prep to go to Oakland week 4.(hey Chuckie, can we leave Hue a QB coach?) 3.) The following week we get Ravens at home after Ravens play at Pitts. on SNF. 4.) during our bye week ,Cinn. will be at Ravens 5.)Going to Houston(again) we get Houston on a short week after a MNF game at Houston with Titans. 6.) Week 15 on a Saturday in Denver on NFL network..beware of Flex NFL scheduling?... once again, somehow our schedule appears to carry more weight than the Ratbirds & Ben'sGals.. Go Browns!!
-
The browns at home in the opener will play the Steelers again.
That sucks.
WHY? They gave the Steelers a bye the first game...
WHY? They gave the Steelers a bye the first game...
Because the opener at home vs. Pitt is the one the browns want to win really really bad....and they almost did.
Funny how in the opener Pitt won because of a magnificent catch by A. Brown toward the end of the game....and the other game the browns wanted to win really really bad, the season finale ..... how Pitt won because of a stupid drop by a wide open Coleman toward the end of the game.
-
What a complete shock that we got completely screwed yet again. Pittsburgh game 1? At the Saints game 2? I mean, REALLY?!!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

