Browns Schedule Thread
-
How does an 0 and 16 team get the the 5th hardest schedule when New England gets one of the easiest???
WhatTheMuthaSchmuckingPhuc!
I mean, schedules are predetermined years in advance. The schedule breaks down to 6 games in division, 4 playing an NFC division (NFC South), 4 playing AFC division (AFC West), and the remaining two are the equal teams from the other AFC divisions (so this year, Jets and Texans)
So really it's just luck of the draw, but it can't be stated enough that the AFC north has been the best division in football over a decade too. NFC south has been extremely competitive too the past 3 years.
-
So what your saying is...even the fates are against us. Thanks, I feel worse now...
Hey, I've been half joking, half serious that based on the incredible failure this organization has been that it's time to start sacrificing chickens at mid field. It's only stupid if it doesn't work as I like to say.
-
It looks like I have enough Skymiles to even get a free flight to Houston on the dates I would travel.....so that helps a lot budgetwise.
Before I would commit to booking that flight, like I said, I would want there to be a few of us going. I had to pay cancellation fees last year, and don't want to do that again.
It looks like I have enough Skymiles to even get a free flight to Houston on the dates I would travel.....so that helps a lot budgetwise.
Before I would commit to booking that flight, like I said, I would want there to be a few of us going. I had to pay cancellation fees last year, and don't want to do that again.
Probably will make the trip again Gip. The Space City BB set things up pretty well. I'll assume they're booking the same hotel, if it was any closer to the stadium, it would be in the parking lot. Was pretty reasonable too.
-
It looks like I have enough Skymiles to even get a free flight to Houston on the dates I would travel.....so that helps a lot budgetwise.
Before I would commit to booking that flight, like I said, I would want there to be a few of us going. I had to pay cancellation fees last year, and don't want to do that again.
Probably will make the trip again Gip. The Space City BB set things up pretty well. I'll assume they're booking the same hotel, if it was any closer to the stadium, it would be in the parking lot. Was pretty reasonable too.
Probably will make the trip again Gip. The Space City BB set things up pretty well. I'll assume they're booking the same hotel, if it was any closer to the stadium, it would be in the parking lot. Was pretty reasonable too.
If you would want to room up together for a couple of nights, I can get a Hampton nearby for like only between $49.00=$69 a night plus tax. That is, if my daughter does not want to come over.
-
am damn glad we open with the Steelers at home. A win in THAT game would just be more meaningful..
Mike
Corey Coleman actually catches the game winning TD, woof
-
WHY? They gave the Steelers a bye the first game...
Because the opener at home vs. Pitt is the one the browns want to win really really bad....and they almost did.
Funny how in the opener Pitt won because of a magnificent catch by A. Brown toward the end of the game....and the other game the browns wanted to win really really bad, the season finale ..... how Pitt won because of a stupid drop by a wide open Coleman toward the end of the game.
Because the opener at home vs. Pitt is the one the browns want to win really really bad....and they almost did.
Funny how in the opener Pitt won because of a magnificent catch by A. Brown toward the end of the game....and the other game the browns wanted to win really really bad, the season finale ..... how Pitt won because of a stupid drop by a wide open Coleman toward the end of the game.
Stinks, this is the problem with the Browns and a draft of taking the #1 and trading the #4 down is not going to change it. The Browns are soft. They are undisciplined and they are all second-tier talent. But you can't tell these fuktards anything. Every year we get a new dose of the same schidt and Browns fans say WE FINALLY ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK.
The problems the Browns have with execution, discipline, toughness and courage have not been addressed. I predicted accurately tht WIlliams D would fare no better than Hortons, and every team that needed to score against Williams, did. THey bent him over like the cheating, homosexual, **Mask** giver that he is....but just ask how good he is. The jackoffs here wouldn't know smash-mouth footabll if they were the ones getting smashed.
THe Steelers will assphuck the Browns on opening day and set the tone for the Browns to AGAIN be the worst team in the NFL. I promise you, if they do not draft Barkley at #1, it demonstrates that Hue is still calling all the shots, and the Browns will make a good run at 0 - 16.
-
maybe some soothing music was required at start of this topic ..maybe plug this in first than start page 1

A.) Only leave it up to the Browns luck to draw the NFC South with 3 playoff teams coming off last season..B.) This league is no longer worried about all teams being competitive. It only worries about TV Ratings with competitive teams playing in them. Next, TNF takes the average taxi squad teams finding their most appealing competitive game (as Jets) and bronzes that turd till gold. no major injuries,some luck & a better rostered team should dictate if we have a coach..back to baby step 1
-
Us Playing Pisspuke is an almost must win after the last 2 seasons and all the promises from the front office and other personal so the 1st game is going to say a lot and if we don't win Hue mite as well just give it up then. Many people are over the Browns after 1 win in 2 seasons and kept the coach, so if we go in to week 1 and kick some butt against a team many would like to see #^^& then that mite get people who were on the fence to come on back. I don't care about any other game as much as I do about the 2 against Pisspuke. I live way to close to that nasty Sheet city and even find myself at the Pisspuke airport 2 or 3 days per week (sometimes 6 days) And when I don't have to go to the airport itself I am still very close to the city.
Us Playing Pisspuke is an almost must win after the last 2 seasons and all the promises from the front office and other personal so the 1st game is going to say a lot and if we don't win Hue mite as well just give it up then. Many people are over the Browns after 1 win in 2 seasons and kept the coach, so if we go in to week 1 and kick some butt against a team many would like to see #^^& then that mite get people who were on the fence to come on back. I don't care about any other game as much as I do about the 2 against Pisspuke. I live way to close to that nasty Sheet city and even find myself at the Pisspuke airport 2 or 3 days per week (sometimes 6 days) And when I don't have to go to the airport itself I am still very close to the city.
Haha...you really hate losing to the Steelers don't you? Dem Pisspuke Squealers!!!
-
The overseas wankers are leaning towards the thursday night Jets game but planning and discussion is ongoing.
Too bad they did not also schedule a home game for the previous Sunday......then they...and you could have come in for 2 games back to back. But, again, no....the NFL is not going to do the Browns or their fans....any favors when it comes to the schedule. Not at all.
Too bad they did not also schedule a home game for the previous Sunday......then they...and you could have come in for 2 games back to back. But, again, no....the NFL is not going to do the Browns or their fans....any favors when it comes to the schedule. Not at all.
Not all the time...and this came from Emmit Golden and Grossi today, not me.....that it was good the browns were given the Thursday night game early in the season due to the fact that that there may be empty stands later in the season.
-
maybe some soothing music was required at start of this topic ..maybe plug this in first than start page 1

A.) Only leave it up to the Browns luck to draw the NFC South with 3 playoff teams coming off last season..B.) This league is no longer worried about all teams being competitive. It only worries about TV Ratings with competitive teams playing in them. Next, TNF takes the average taxi squad teams finding their most appealing competitive game (as Jets) and bronzes that turd till gold. no major injuries,some luck & a better rostered team should dictate if we have a coach..back to baby step 1
maybe some soothing music was required at start of this topic ..maybe plug this in first than start page 1

A.) Only leave it up to the Browns luck to draw the NFC South with 3 playoff teams coming off last season..B.) This league is no longer worried about all teams being competitive. It only worries about TV Ratings with competitive teams playing in them. Next, TNF takes the average taxi squad teams finding their most appealing competitive game (as Jets) and bronzes that turd till gold. no major injuries,some luck & a better rostered team should dictate if we have a coach..back to baby step 1
YEAH............. That damn fauhking NFL................ what about DeVry and ITT Technical schools? What about Cleveland St. Benedictine? What about TBB all starr team? Sure, make the poor Browns play other NFL teams,,,,,,,,,,,this schidt is prejudiced. It's unfair.
-
The browns at home in the opener will play the Steelers again.
That sucks.
Why?
The Browns are winning that game.
-
Corey Coleman actually catches the game winning TD, woof
-------------------------------------------------
Yes, I believe that. I also believe that Stormy Daniels is on her way over to sit on my face.
In Dorsey's presser it seemed like he was saying that if Coleman is on the roster this season he'd better make that third year leap forward.....because it's expected.
-
Well these motherShmuckers in the NFL Office could not have screwed me over worse. Any game that I had a thought of going to as a road game is almost 99% off the board. If they had just switched the Houston in the New Orleans game that would've been perfect but no Shmuck no. I can't do New Orleans in mid-September. I have conflicts and other issues. I thought about Denver in like mid October but Shmuck now they put Denver in the goddamn winter. The only possible trip would be Houston but that would add three whole days to my Louisiana track/trip which I did not want to do so I may not be going . Shmucking Shmucktard's
Well these motherShmuckers in the NFL Office could not have screwed me over worse. Any game that I had a thought of going to as a road game is almost 99% off the board. If they had just switched the Houston in the New Orleans game that would've been perfect but no Shmuck no. I can't do New Orleans in mid-September. I have conflicts and other issues. I thought about Denver in like mid October but Shmuck now they put Denver in the goddamn winter. The only possible trip would be Houston but that would add three whole days to my Louisiana track/trip which I did not want to do so I may not be going . Shmucking Shmucktard's
What are you bellyaching about?
I was in Pittsburgh for a game 12/16 and it was bearable. I was in Denver 11/14 and it was not bad. Ive never been to a Denver game where you could not sit out and tailgate. Go to Tampon Bay or Pittsburgh in October.
-
Too bad they did not also schedule a home game for the previous Sunday......then they...and you could have come in for 2 games back to back. But, again, no....the NFL is not going to do the Browns or their fans....any favors when it comes to the schedule. Not at all.
Not all the time...and this came from Emmit Golden and Grossi today, not me.....that it was good the browns were given the Thursday night game early in the season due to the fact that that there may be empty stands later in the season.
Not all the time...and this came from Emmit Golden and Grossi today, not me.....that it was good the browns were given the Thursday night game early in the season due to the fact that that there may be empty stands later in the season.
No, that would not be the case, trust me.
-
Well these motherShmuckers in the NFL Office could not have screwed me over worse. Any game that I had a thought of going to as a road game is almost 99% off the board. If they had just switched the Houston in the New Orleans game that would've been perfect but no Shmuck no. I can't do New Orleans in mid-September. I have conflicts and other issues. I thought about Denver in like mid October but Shmuck now they put Denver in the goddamn winter. The only possible trip would be Houston but that would add three whole days to my Louisiana track/trip which I did not want to do so I may not be going . Shmucking Shmucktard's
What are you bellyaching about?
I was in Pittsburgh for a game 12/16 and it was bearable. I was in Denver 11/14 and it was not bad. Ive never been to a Denver game where you could not sit out and tailgate. Go to Tampon Bay or Pittsburgh in October.
What are you bellyaching about?
I was in Pittsburgh for a game 12/16 and it was bearable. I was in Denver 11/14 and it was not bad. Ive never been to a Denver game where you could not sit out and tailgate. Go to Tampon Bay or Pittsburgh in October.
I will go where I fuycking want to go....and I will complain about what I want to complain about.
And if you had paid ONE goddam bit of attention.....you will note that I am looking for a game based on where I personally want to travel....NOT based on where the Browns play. I have no interest in traveling to Pittsburgh or to Tampa. I DON"T want to go to N.O. in September, but I would in December.
IF I cannot find a Browns game that complies with my travel desires, I will travel to where I want....and won't bother with the Browns games. It IS possible that I can combine the Houston game with where and when I want to travel.....as that city is basically adjacent to where I want to go.
Are you starting to get it?
Beyond that.....in case you didn't notice.....December 15 is a whole month and a day deeper into winter than November 14 is. Hello!!
-
@ghoolie said:
Hue Jackson is the HC, and he makes the player decisions.
I don't believe that.
The player decisions Hue makes is who goes in the game and who sits the bench. - And now, not as much of that as Haley's in charge of the offense.
-
Zombo said:
Yes I hear we are opening at home versus Pittsburgh.
Z
LMAO................... yeah, opening..................... as in their heads split wide open. BOOM.................. This is a blowout for the Steelers.
LMAO................... yeah, opening..................... as in their heads split wide open. BOOM.................. This is a blowout for the Steelers.
Listen, Bitch, I'm not telling you again. Do not speak to me unless spoken to.
Now be a good bitch and quit sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.
Z
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login