Skip to content

Sam Darnold

The Browns Board
86 23 3.2k
  • With a tweet like Allbright's, you get a bowl of soup?

  • 5E3C38EC-39BA-4115-9547-03082FCF91F2.jpeg

  • LOL ....... watch for the tie colors guys if Chubbs is blue he is going to the giants, 

  • 770CF5BF-F096-4776-A2B2-C316B2CA6491.jpeg

  • DEBA8516-CF4C-4D52-8948-92F268B9A823.jpeg

  • Albright tweeted yesterday that it was Sam...

  • I swear, the lengths people go for journalism nowadays cracks me up, and I don't even mean that in a bad way. I will say it's intriguing that he's following our back-up, cause why else would he do that? Unless he's a super genius who is intentionally doing these little things (signing helmets, wearing orange ties, following browns players) to pressure Dorsey!

  • I swear, the lengths people go for journalism nowadays cracks me up, and I don't even mean that in a bad way. I will say it's intriguing that he's following our back-up, cause why else would he do that? Unless he's a super genius who is intentionally doing these little things (signing helmets, wearing orange ties, following browns players) to pressure Dorsey!

    @jrb12711 said:

    I swear, the lengths people go for journalism nowadays cracks me up, and I don't even mean that in a bad way. I will say it's intriguing that he's following our back-up, cause why else would he do that? Unless he's a super genius who is intentionally doing these little things (signing helmets, wearing orange ties, following browns players) to pressure Dorsey!

    But are we really sure it's Sam I Am?  Unless Dorsey swore him to secrecy.  🙂 John supposedly wasn't even going to tell Haslam and Hue until tonight who the pick was.   Ah- 24 hours or so, and the "official' leak will be out.   

  • LOL ....... watch for the tie colors guys if Chubbs is blue he is going to the giants, 

    @darren15 said:

    LOL ....... watch for the tie colors guys if Chubbs is blue he is going to the giants, 

    What young kid who is about to be drafted on TV in front of millions of people, wanting to  look as sharp as possible is going to say "Yeah I'm going to wear a brown tie"

    C'mon, no one would, unless they know that the brown tie is going to match the hat they put on for the pictures with Goodell. 

    Why would Darnold follow Drew Stanton on instagram? If it's no big deal, why didn't the other QBs follow him too?

    Why didn't the other QBs sign Brown helmets too when they visited?

    Read between the lines, the pick is Darnold. 

  • Albright tweeted yesterday that it was Sam...

    @tour2ma said:

    Albright tweeted yesterday that it was Sam...

    Unless his name is John Albright Dorsey.....it is still not definitive.

  • @darren15 said:

    LOL ....... watch for the tie colors guys if Chubbs is blue he is going to the giants, 

    What young kid who is about to be drafted on TV in front of millions of people, wanting to  look as sharp as possible is going to say "Yeah I'm going to wear a brown tie"

    C'mon, no one would, unless they know that the brown tie is going to match the hat they put on for the pictures with Goodell. 

    Why would Darnold follow Drew Stanton on instagram? If it's no big deal, why didn't the other QBs follow him too?

    Why didn't the other QBs sign Brown helmets too when they visited?

    Read between the lines, the pick is Darnold. 

    @lionofbuddha said:

    What young kid who is about to be drafted on TV in front of millions of people, wanting to  look as sharp as possible is going to say "Yeah I'm going to wear a brown tie"

    C'mon, no one would, unless they know that the brown tie is going to match the hat they put on for the pictures with Goodell. 

    Why would Darnold follow Drew Stanton on instagram? If it's no big deal, why didn't the other QBs follow him too?

    Why didn't the other QBs sign Brown helmets too when they visited?

    Read between the lines, the pick is Darnold. 

    It would be the orange tie that would be the telltale sign.

  • Gun to my head, I think the Browns take Darnold. 

    Its also the QB pick that will result in the least amount of fights on here. 

  • Let me ask you all this. I've made my peace the browns aren't taking Rosen. But most people agree the safest choice in this draft is Darnold. If that's the general feeling like I have, why would you not want that guy? I get it, theres no guarantee on any this stuff but I'm so, so tired of the browns going for the boom or bust. Mayfield and Allen are way in this category I think hardly anyone would disagree there. 

    Andy dalton may never win a ring but at least the dude brought stability and wins to the organization. Can you imagine what it would be like having the guy at that position for 7 or 8 years? I would be very surprised if Darnold goes lower than that floor. If that's the case sign my butt up.