Post Your Favorite Stoner/Doom Rock Albums!
-
I'll start off with some Elbrus.
Bluesy, fuzzy, and kicka$$!
-
I don't think I know what a "stoner/doom rock" album is.
I can tell you however a couple of which albums I recall being....shall we say....under the influence of something while listening to and having them seem awesome. These were a long long time ago.


-
Well I wasn't a stoner and wasn't in a dorm but did have my own apartment while I worked my way through college.
Favorite, hmmmm, well I started college in 1968 just pick one, greatest rock era of all time.
Led Zeppelin was my favorite, Stones, CSN & Y, Hendrix, S & G, I had complete sets in 8 track, still have them. Plus there were a LOT more in that era.
-
I don't think I know what a "stoner/doom rock" album is.
I can tell you however a couple of which albums I recall being....shall we say....under the influence of something while listening to and having them seem awesome. These were a long long time ago.


I don't think I know what a "stoner/doom rock" album is.
I can tell you however a couple of which albums I recall being....shall we say....under the influence of something while listening to and having them seem awesome. These were a long long time ago.

Not sure of the specific definition but it would be my guess that neither one of those come remotely close to being classified as Stoner Doom Rock.
WSS
-
Metallica
-
I don't think I know what a "stoner/doom rock" album is.
I can tell you however a couple of which albums I recall being....shall we say....under the influence of something while listening to and having them seem awesome. These were a long long time ago.

Not sure of the specific definition but it would be my guess that neither one of those come remotely close to being classified as Stoner Doom Rock.
WSS
Not sure of the specific definition but it would be my guess that neither one of those come remotely close to being classified as Stoner Doom Rock.
WSS
OK....like I said, I have no idea what that definition is......so I just went with what I listened to when I was tripping as a result of you spiking my hamburger.

-
-
-
Not sure of the specific definition but it would be my guess that neither one of those come remotely close to being classified as Stoner Doom Rock.
WSS
OK....like I said, I have no idea what that definition is......so I just went with what I listened to when I was tripping as a result of you spiking my hamburger.

OK....like I said, I have no idea what that definition is......so I just went with what I listened to when I was tripping as a result of you spiking my hamburger.

I thought that was Alice Cooper. Oh well.
WSS
-
The Doors first album.
BTW Steve I bought myself a harmonica on ebay this week, so I plan to renew my failed musical career from 61 years ago (Age 10 when the instructor never even showed me how to make noise through a trumpet, nor how to read music). Since that time I have learned about that biblical verse......"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord." That I'm sure I can do.?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
when your to the point of singing about "Shelfs in the Room" and it's a hit..who wins?
_front_cover.png.eecca866ab1015fa209a2484618dc568.png)