Skip to content

Inside Info about a Divided Browns Org on our QB? Interesting stuff from a guy who (says he) knows a guy...

The Browns Board
119 30 6.5k 1
  • Speaking of Radio Silence...

    Simms & Lefkoe‏ @SimmsAndLefkoe

    Browns GM John Dorsey is keeping his intentions for the #1 pick a secret from everyone, including Owner Jimmy Haslam, until the night before the NFL Draft. According to Simms and @SI_PeterKing

  • @hoorta said:

    Another mock (CBS Sports) with this brilliant (not) insight.  The Browns will draft Josh Allen at #1 because last year Dorsey drafted another cannon arm quarterback in Pat Mahomes....  

    I've heard that one a couple of times in different places.

    @mark-o said:

    I've heard that one a couple of times in different places.

    Bucky Brooks, Walter Football other offenders in that regard. "Dorsey likes big, big armed QBs". Right, just like Tyrod Taylor. 🙂

  • Just wanted to point out that this guy who knew a guy nailed our Mayfield-Ward exacta.

    I think in future years I will pay even more attention to him.

  • Just wanted to point out that this guy who knew a guy nailed our Mayfield-Ward exacta.

    I think in future years I will pay even more attention to him.

    @tour2ma said:

    Just wanted to point out that this guy who knew a guy nailed our Mayfield-Ward exacta.

    I think in future years I will pay even more attention to him.

    That exacta comes from Spanish? Because if so, it should be "exactamente" (exactly).

  • Just wanted to point out that this guy who knew a guy nailed our Mayfield-Ward exacta.

    I think in future years I will pay even more attention to him.

    @tour2ma said:

    Just wanted to point out that this guy who knew a guy nailed our Mayfield-Ward exacta.

    I think in future years I will pay even more attention to him.

    Where'd he say anything about Ward? Tea leaves said Ward was a strong consideration: multiple pre-draft visits w/ Ward, DB overhaul underway, and Dorsey asking for more speed on defense.

    And one thing remains true, if this is true, Hue Jackson still can't pick QBs: Kessler, washed up RG3, Kizer, and now Rosen.

  • Just wanted to point out that this guy who knew a guy nailed our Mayfield-Ward exacta.

    I think in future years I will pay even more attention to him.

    @tour2ma said:

    Just wanted to point out that this guy who knew a guy nailed our Mayfield-Ward exacta.

    I think in future years I will pay even more attention to him.

    You want to ask him who he's got in the Exacta in the Derby?  If I head to Northfield or Thistledown that day...it would be good to know!!😆

  • @tour2ma said:

    Just wanted to point out that this guy who knew a guy nailed our Mayfield-Ward exacta.

    I think in future years I will pay even more attention to him.

    That exacta comes from Spanish? Because if so, it should be "exactamente" (exactly).

    @nero said:

    That exacta comes from Spanish? Because if so, it should be "exactamente" (exactly).

    No....it is more  exactamundo.     Is that Spanish?  Or Italian?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Just wanted to point out that this guy who knew a guy nailed our Mayfield-Ward exacta.

    I think in future years I will pay even more attention to him.

    Where'd he say anything about Ward? Tea leaves said Ward was a strong consideration: multiple pre-draft visits w/ Ward, DB overhaul underway, and Dorsey asking for more speed on defense.

    And one thing remains true, if this is true, Hue Jackson still can't pick QBs: Kessler, washed up RG3, Kizer, and now Rosen.

    @mike-h said:

    Where'd he say anything about Ward? Tea leaves said Ward was a strong consideration: multiple pre-draft visits w/ Ward, DB overhaul underway, and Dorsey asking for more speed on defense.

    He put up a poll a week or so ago over on Football'sFuture.com covering all the combos of the top five QBs with Barkley, Chubb and Ward... 15 pairings in all. When I voted there were around 50 votes and he was the only one to cast his vote for Mayfield - Ward.

    Weeks prior to that he was alerting our deep interest n Ward at 4.

  • @nero said:

    That exacta comes from Spanish? Because if so, it should be "exactamente" (exactly).

    No....it is more  exactamundo.     Is that Spanish?  Or Italian?

    @the-gipper said:

    No....it is more  exactamundo.     Is that Spanish?  Or Italian?

    Exactamente is Spanish for sure. Esattamente is Italian.

    Therefore Exactamundo is either Texmex or Spanglish.😛

  • @the-gipper said:

    No....it is more  exactamundo.     Is that Spanish?  Or Italian?

    Exactamente is Spanish for sure. Esattamente is Italian.

    Therefore Exactamundo is either Texmex or Spanglish.😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    Exactamente is Spanish for sure. Esattamente is Italian.

    Therefore Exactamundo is either Texmex or Spanglish.😛

    Actually....it is "Italian"....as apparently it is a slang term that was originally used by one Arthur Fonzarelli.

    2c6cb038_resized_the-fonz-meme-generator