See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, Heal Me
-
Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine. I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there. Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.
FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not. And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a Browns hat in it:
-
Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine. I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there. Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.
FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not. And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a Browns hat in it:
Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine. I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there. Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.
FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not. And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a Browns hat in it:
Who gives a Shmuck?
-
I thought by the title of the thread you wanted the Browns to offer Michael Sam a one year deal.....
-
Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine. I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there. Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.
FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not. And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a Browns hat in it:
Who gives a Shmuck?
Who gives a Shmuck?
You do you arse bag, obviously since you replied.
-
Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine. I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there. Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.
FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not. And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a Browns hat in it:
Who gives a Shmuck?
Who gives a Shmuck?
If there was a magazine about twats who talk big but then run to moderators on message boards when their snowflake feelings get so, so hurt, I'd imagine DieHard and calfox would get a big write up.
-
ah yes,The Who's 4 phase lyric that come to mind when the neighbor lady goes swimming in her red Phoebe Cates bikini..
I'll continue to refrain from using them.but not the garage boombox.Good Stuff Gip! but who the heck would steal a browns hat these Dayes? Do we need a attorney?
-
ah yes,The Who's 4 phase lyric that come to mind when the neighbor lady goes swimming in her red Phoebe Cates bikini..
I'll continue to refrain from using them.but not the garage boombox.Good Stuff Gip! but who the heck would steal a browns hat these Dayes? Do we need a attorney?
ah yes,The Who's 4 phase lyric that come to mind when the neighbor lady goes swimming in her red Phoebe Cates bikini..
I'll continue to refrain from using them.but not the garage boombox.Good Stuff Gip! but who the heck would steal a browns hat these Dayes? Do we need a attorney?
Probably not stolen. I probably just left it sitting somewhere. That was not the first, nor the last article of clothing I would have lost. Lost a windbreaker in Vancouver, and another in Ireland along with an Akron U sweater.
I guess its a good thing they can just make more.
-
ah yes,The Who's 4 phase lyric that come to mind when the neighbor lady goes swimming in her red Phoebe Cates bikini..
I'll continue to refrain from using them.but not the garage boombox.Good Stuff Gip! but who the heck would steal a browns hat these Dayes? Do we need a attorney?
Probably not stolen. I probably just left it sitting somewhere. That was not the first, nor the last article of clothing I would have lost. Lost a windbreaker in Vancouver, and another in Ireland along with an Akron U sweater.
I guess its a good thing they can just make more.
I probably just left it sitting somewhere.
been there..unpacked from Philly draft, realized i left Cribbs, Hillis & Metcalf Jersey in hotel closet
Gave the jolly folks at the Philly hotel a jiggle. $38.00 dollars later for shipping they found gumby was the owner..When the manager at the hotel called me back after house keeping re-swept the room. He relayed a message from house keeping that" nobody in Philly would have claimed them"..them Bas'tard's..
-
Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine. I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there. Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.
FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not. And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a Browns hat in it:
Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine. I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there. Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.......
"They like me, they really really like me".
Yes we know Gip and yes it's pretty cool. Check it out.

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
