Skip to content

See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, Heal Me

The Browns Board
10 7 449 1
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine.  I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there.   Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.  

    FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not.   And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a  Browns hat in it:

    /topic/49466

  • Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine.  I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there.   Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.  

    FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not.   And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a  Browns hat in it:

    /topic/49466

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @the-gipper said:

    Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine.  I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there.   Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.  

    FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not.   And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a  Browns hat in it:

    /topic/49466

    Who gives a Shmuck?

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I thought by the title of the thread you wanted the Browns to offer Michael Sam a one year deal.....

  • @the-gipper said:

    Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine.  I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there.   Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.  

    FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not.   And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a  Browns hat in it:

    /topic/49466

    Who gives a Shmuck?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #4

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Who gives a Shmuck?

    You do you arse bag, obviously since you replied.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine.  I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there.   Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.  

    FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not.   And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a  Browns hat in it:

    /topic/49466

    Who gives a Shmuck?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Who gives a Shmuck?

    If there was a magazine about twats who talk big but then run to moderators on message boards when their snowflake feelings get so, so hurt, I'd imagine DieHard and calfox would get a big write up. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #6

    ah yes,The Who's 4 phase lyric that come to mind when the neighbor lady goes swimming in her red Phoebe Cates bikini..😮 I'll continue to refrain from using them.but not the garage boombox.Good Stuff Gip! but who the heck would steal a browns hat these Dayes? Do we need a attorney? 

  • ah yes,The Who's 4 phase lyric that come to mind when the neighbor lady goes swimming in her red Phoebe Cates bikini..😮 I'll continue to refrain from using them.but not the garage boombox.Good Stuff Gip! but who the heck would steal a browns hat these Dayes? Do we need a attorney? 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @gumby73 said:

    ah yes,The Who's 4 phase lyric that come to mind when the neighbor lady goes swimming in her red Phoebe Cates bikini..😮 I'll continue to refrain from using them.but not the garage boombox.Good Stuff Gip! but who the heck would steal a browns hat these Dayes? Do we need a attorney? 

    Probably not stolen.  I probably just left it sitting somewhere. That was not the first, nor the last article of clothing I would have lost.  Lost a windbreaker in Vancouver, and another in Ireland along with an Akron U sweater.

    I guess its a good thing they can just make more.

  • @gumby73 said:

    ah yes,The Who's 4 phase lyric that come to mind when the neighbor lady goes swimming in her red Phoebe Cates bikini..😮 I'll continue to refrain from using them.but not the garage boombox.Good Stuff Gip! but who the heck would steal a browns hat these Dayes? Do we need a attorney? 

    Probably not stolen.  I probably just left it sitting somewhere. That was not the first, nor the last article of clothing I would have lost.  Lost a windbreaker in Vancouver, and another in Ireland along with an Akron U sweater.

    I guess its a good thing they can just make more.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @the-gipper said:

      I probably just left it sitting somewhere. 

    been there..unpacked from Philly draft, realized i left Cribbs, Hillis & Metcalf Jersey in hotel closet 😮 Gave the jolly folks at the Philly hotel a jiggle. $38.00 dollars later for shipping they found gumby was the owner..When the manager at the hotel called me back after house keeping re-swept the room. He relayed a message from house keeping that" nobody in Philly would have claimed them"..them Bas'tard's..🙂   

  • Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine.  I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there.   Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.  

    FYI...yes, I use the same screen name there that I do here, why not.   And when you see my photo you will see I am wearing a  Browns hat in it:

    /topic/49466

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @the-gipper said:

    Ahh.....now that I have your attention......I just wanted to direct your attention to the Barber Shop Thread about the feature on me in the Interval World Travel Magazine.  I know, off topic here....but you can check out over there.   Go to the most recent post which has a link to the site.......

    "They like me, they really really like me".

    Yes we know Gip and yes it's pretty cool. Check it out. 😉

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Way to GO Gip!😎