Skip to content

Building the Browns 2018: Episode 4

The Browns Board
39 18 1.9k 1
  • B Bigalow80 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    I am predicting that after the draft, no matter which qb the browns take #1, they are going to sign TT to a 2 year extension putting him in Cleveland for 3 years. That will give whomever is behind him a chance to develop and potentially overtake him. My guess is it's a 2 year deal with a Team option for a third, $25 mil in guarantees up to about $40 mil if they win the super bowl, he's mvp, etc. This gives him some insurance with the ability to groom the future while still making cash

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Tyrod is a good QB and underrated 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    This QB room has all the signs of being built right. Tyrod can focus solely on game week preparations. Drew Stanton coming from Carson Palmer,Matt Stafford & Andrew Luck teams can certainly help in molding our new drafted QB..The biggest goal is Dorsey hitting the right rookie QB in this draft..I like what we did getting Tyrod..But I've also seen teams strapping themselfs suddenly into QB cap hell paying a QB..than try it with a much of high draft picks all coming off their rookie deals..Taylor is only 28..If or when he turns Cleveland around? His price won't be so cheap..Sure we got Cap..Find the right rookie QB on a 4-5 year rookie deal? than surrounding that QB with talent.. sounds like the right ticket to punch.. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #27

    thanks woody a good Saturday morning watch

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Here's episode 3! 

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #29

    This team is poised to BREAKOUT this year. The pieces are in place. The metal of this team has been forged in the fires of NFL hell. I'm VERY optimistic for this year. Anything less than .500 would be an extreme disappointment. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #30

    You little ankle biter

  • You little ankle biter

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @mld-woody said:

    You little ankle biter

    My fault, my bad. 

  • You little ankle biter

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @mld-woody said:

    You little ankle biter

    By any chance, did you get that one from the mini-series "Tin Man"?  

  • This team is poised to BREAKOUT this year. The pieces are in place. The metal of this team has been forged in the fires of NFL hell. I'm VERY optimistic for this year. Anything less than .500 would be an extreme disappointment. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #33

    @poeticg said:

    This team is poised to BREAKOUT this year. The pieces are in place. The metal of this team has been forged in the fires of NFL hell. I'm VERY optimistic for this year. Anything less than .500 would be an extreme disappointment. 

    Prepare to be disappointed- not only season- draft day too. Note at the very least Saquon's agents- note the plural, don't want the Browns to draft him. Done deal. Chase the bright lights in NYC.   I'm sensing his agents are instilling an acute case of fat-head-itis in your hero. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    You little ankle biter

    By any chance, did you get that one from the mini-series "Tin Man"?  

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @hoorta said:

    By any chance, did you get that one from the mini-series "Tin Man"?  

    I doubt that.  That term, ankle biter, has been around a long long time.  It often means a young child....sometime synonymous with "rugrat".   But it can also mean, like here, someone who has appropriated the idea of another.

    The term actually derives from fleas.  The place a person most often gets bit by fleas in on your ankles.

  • @poeticg said:

    This team is poised to BREAKOUT this year. The pieces are in place. The metal of this team has been forged in the fires of NFL hell. I'm VERY optimistic for this year. Anything less than .500 would be an extreme disappointment. 

    Prepare to be disappointed- not only season- draft day too. Note at the very least Saquon's agents- note the plural, don't want the Browns to draft him. Done deal. Chase the bright lights in NYC.   I'm sensing his agents are instilling an acute case of fat-head-itis in your hero. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @hoorta said:

    Prepare to be disappointed- not only season- draft day too. Note at the very least Saquon's agents- note the plural, don't want the Browns to draft him. Done deal. Chase the bright lights in NYC.   I'm sensing his agents are instilling an acute case of fat-head-itis in your hero. 

    Yea?  Well....what if he falls to #4?   His arsehole agent's opinion might change.

  • @hoorta said:

    By any chance, did you get that one from the mini-series "Tin Man"?  

    I doubt that.  That term, ankle biter, has been around a long long time.  It often means a young child....sometime synonymous with "rugrat".   But it can also mean, like here, someone who has appropriated the idea of another.

    The term actually derives from fleas.  The place a person most often gets bit by fleas in on your ankles.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @the-gipper said:

    I doubt that.  That term, ankle biter, has been around a long long time.  It often means a young child....sometime synonymous with "rugrat".   But it can also mean, like here, someone who has appropriated the idea of another.

    The term actually derives from fleas.  The place a person most often gets bit by fleas in on your ankles.

    If you've never seen it, I highly recommend taking a look at Tin Man. The SyFy channel did a highly entertaining three part mini-series update on the Wizard of Oz. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I doubt that.  That term, ankle biter, has been around a long long time.  It often means a young child....sometime synonymous with "rugrat".   But it can also mean, like here, someone who has appropriated the idea of another.

    The term actually derives from fleas.  The place a person most often gets bit by fleas in on your ankles.

    If you've never seen it, I highly recommend taking a look at Tin Man. The SyFy channel did a highly entertaining three part mini-series update on the Wizard of Oz. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @hoorta said:

    If you've never seen it, I highly recommend taking a look at Tin Man. The SyFy channel did a highly entertaining three part mini-series update on the Wizard of Oz. 

    I saw it. 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Coming in BUILDING THE BROWNS:

    Episode 4: The Draft. Allen #1, Jackson #4. The incredule faces from all the staff while Jimmy Haslam is smiling...

    Episode 5: The Cleveland Riots of 2018. 

    I can already see it... 🥷

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #39