Ex-player threatens Harbut
-
I thought that school was above this stuff. Apparently not
-
Ah yes, what an opportunity for the bottom rung OSU fans to troll. Care so little about Michigan they make a whole song about it, and post threads like this.
Honestly, I hope this kid gets help. Some of the tweets he made, combined with the current climate of potential gun violence, make me hope he gets some help. This is far beyond a player just being unhappy with a coach, when he threatens to shoot others. I'm not sure why he was kicked off of the team in November, or what spurred these tweets, but its not a good situation.
-
Ah yes, what an opportunity for the bottom rung OSU fans to troll. Care so little about Michigan they make a whole song about it, and post threads like this.
Honestly, I hope this kid gets help. Some of the tweets he made, combined with the current climate of potential gun violence, make me hope he gets some help. This is far beyond a player just being unhappy with a coach, when he threatens to shoot others. I'm not sure why he was kicked off of the team in November, or what spurred these tweets, but its not a good situation.
Ah yes, what an opportunity for the bottom rung OSU fans to troll. Care so little about Michigan they make a whole song about it, and post threads like this.
What the Fuyuck you dumb turd....it was all over the news. Its not like it was made up or something.
Honestly, I hope this kid gets help. Some of the tweets he made, combined with the current climate of potential gun violence, make me hope he gets some help. This is far beyond a player just being unhappy with a coach, when he threatens to shoot others. I'm not sure why he was kicked off of the team in November, or what spurred these tweets, but its not a good situation.
I did not see where the guy was identified....but sure...he definitely has problems. Perhaps bi-polar or schizo.
-
The major outlets weren't identifying him but we know who he is. We have screenshots of his posts. It was a player that was kicked off of the team in November. If you actually read his posts, it sounds like a deeper issue. Something concerning
And no Sheet it's not fake. But this thread, and the OP, are designed to troll. Nothing more.
-
The major outlets weren't identifying him but we know who he is. We have screenshots of his posts. It was a player that was kicked off of the team in November. If you actually read his posts, it sounds like a deeper issue. Something concerning
And no Sheet it's not fake. But this thread, and the OP, are designed to troll. Nothing more.
The major outlets weren't identifying him but we know who he is. We have screenshots of his posts. It was a player that was kicked off of the team in November. If you actually read his posts, it sounds like a deeper issue. Something concerning
And no Sheet it's not fake. But this thread, and the OP, are designed to troll. Nothing more.
Of course it is. Why are you so naive and immature about it?
-
Gip... I said it was a troll and you responded "what the Shmuck you dumb turd... It's not like it was made up or something." Insinuating it wasn't meant to troll.
I respond again saying this was to troll and you respond "of course it is"
..................... Just try to be consistent here, geez. The inevitable flood of OSU trolling will be bad enough
-
Scary dark people!
-
Gip... I said it was a troll and you responded "what the Shmuck you dumb turd... It's not like it was made up or something." Insinuating it wasn't meant to troll.
I respond again saying this was to troll and you respond "of course it is"
..................... Just try to be consistent here, geez. The inevitable flood of OSU trolling will be bad enough
Gip... I said it was a troll and you responded "what the Shmuck you dumb turd... It's not like it was made up or something." Insinuating it wasn't meant to troll.
I respond again saying this was to troll and you respond "of course it is"
..................... Just try to be consistent here, geez. The inevitable flood of OSU trolling will be bad enough
You made it sound like the information was something that should not have been brought up....in essence, that is was fabricated. That is what I got from your reply.
Besides, in reading the original post...there was really nothing "troll worthy" about it. It was mostly just a link to the story. So, you are being paranoid or stupid or sensitive about it or all of the above. Of course, I understand it. Its like being a Browns fan....only multiplied by two since you are also an FMU fan. It is hard to have your teams suck all the time. It makes you defensive....as you are.
-
If you can't see how the title and OP are blatant attempt at trolling I'm not going to try and walk you through it.
-
If you can't see how the title and OP are blatant attempt at trolling I'm not going to try and walk you through it.
If you can't see how the title and OP are blatant attempt at trolling I'm not going to try and walk you through it.
Grow the Fuyuck Up. He has been using that name for Harbaugh all along. Lots of people call him worse...because he often comes off as an asshat....and as often as not he knows it and does it on purpose.
The only thing wrong with his post is the fact that he made an assumption that TUN was "above this stuff". I am not sure what "this stuff" is. Having a former player make threats to his former coach? Every school is "above" that from the lowest grade school to the top graduate schools in the nation....including FMU...which should not be singled out.
-
Alright Gip. I'm done.
Feel free to respond to get in the last word
-
Alright Gip. I'm done.
Feel free to respond to get in the last word
Truth.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login