Skip to content

Pick Six

The Browns Board
59 20 1.5k
  • No, the title does not refer to an interception returned for a touchdown.....

    What I am asking is for you to state  which team will select each of the Top 6 QBs that are in this year draft.  So...simply say:  Who is going to ultimately draft each of these guys,  alphabetically:

    Josh Allen:

    Sam Darnold:

    Lamar Jackson:

    Baker Mayfield:

    Josh Rosen: 

    Mason Rudolph:

    A prize goes to the person who comes closest with their predictions.

    @the-gipper said:

    ......A prize goes to the person who comes closest with their predictions.

    Grand prize - spend a day with the Gipper.

    Second prize - spend two days with the Gipper.  😆

  • @the-gipper said:

    ......A prize goes to the person who comes closest with their predictions.

    Grand prize - spend a day with the Gipper.

    Second prize - spend two days with the Gipper.  😆

    @mjp28 said:

    Grand prize - spend a day with the Gipper.

    Second prize - spend two days with the Gipper.  😆

    You should be so lucky.   I offered to buy you and Dutch lunch at Al's if you guys would just come over here.  I will buy the winner of this little effort lunch at Al's as well.

    And if anyone did not follow....Al's Corner Diner here in Barberton Ohio is like the very best certain ethic restaurant in NE Ohio. You just gotta get here.

    https://www.alscornerrestaurant.com/al-s-corner-restaurant-1

  • No, the title does not refer to an interception returned for a touchdown.....

    What I am asking is for you to state  which team will select each of the Top 6 QBs that are in this year draft.  So...simply say:  Who is going to ultimately draft each of these guys,  alphabetically:

    Josh Allen:

    Sam Darnold:

    Lamar Jackson:

    Baker Mayfield:

    Josh Rosen: 

    Mason Rudolph:

    A prize goes to the person who comes closest with their predictions.

    @the-gipper said:

    No, the title does not refer to an interception returned for a touchdown.....

    What I am asking is for you to state  which team will select each of the Top 6 QBs that are in this year draft.  So...simply say:  Who is going to ultimately draft each of these guys,  alphabetically:

    Josh Allen:

    Sam Darnold:

    Lamar Jackson:

    Baker Mayfield:

    Josh Rosen: 

    Mason Rudolph:

    A prize goes to the person who comes closest with their predictions.

     Allen  .... Bills Via trade with Browns at 4

    Darnold ... Browns with Pick 1

    Jackson ... Giants with pick 34

    Mayfield ... Dolphins with pick 11

    Rosen ...  Jets with Pick 3

    Rudolph .... Steelers with pick 28

  • Allen- Jaguars- jags think they are getting a steal but Allen doesn't belong in the first round

    Darnold- Bills- trade to 2 or 4

    Jackson- Ravens- breaks my heart

    Mayfield- Browns- when he finds put he's not tall enough to ride some of the rides at cedar point he will use that as fuel to take us to the super bowl

    Rosen- Jets- week 1 starter, but week 2 on I.R.

    Rudolph- Saints- 2nd round

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, the title does not refer to an interception returned for a touchdown.....

    What I am asking is for you to state  which team will select each of the Top 6 QBs that are in this year draft.  So...simply say:  Who is going to ultimately draft each of these guys,  alphabetically:

    My own choices: 

    Josh Allen:  Broncos with #5 pick

    Sam Darnold: Browns with #1 pick

    Lamar Jackson: Buffalo with #12 pick

    Baker Mayfield: Miami with #11 pick

    Josh Rosen:  Jets with #3 pick

    Mason Rudolph: Pats with #23 or 31 pick.

    @the-gipper said:

    Not at all fair Gip. You took every one of my picks to exactly those teams.

    • Mayfield to us at #1
    • Darnold to NYG at #2
    • Allen to Jets at #3
    • Rosen to Bills at #4 via trade up
    • Jackson to AZ Cards at #15... or lower via trade down.
    • Rudolph to Pats at #43.
  • @the-gipper said:

    ......A prize goes to the person who comes closest with their predictions.

    Grand prize - spend a day with the Gipper.

    Second prize - spend two days with the Gipper.  😆

    @mjp28 said:

    Grand prize - spend a day with the Gipper.

    Second prize - spend two days with the Gipper.  😆

    Then my answer to all six are the Oilers

  • @mjp28 said:

    Grand prize - spend a day with the Gipper.

    Second prize - spend two days with the Gipper.  😆

    Then my answer to all six are the Oilers

    @mld-woody said:

    Then my answer to all six are the Oilers

    Perfect!

    Best I was coming up with was: "Oh, Lord.... I don't even want to know about third place."

  • Josh Allen: Broncos

    Sam Darnold: Giants

    Lamar Jackson: Bengals

    Baker Mayfield: Jets

    Josh Rosen: Browns

    Mason Rudolph: Dolphins

  • @the-gipper said:

    Not at all fair Gip. You took every one of my picks to exactly those teams.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Not at all fair Gip. You took every one of my picks to exactly those teams.

    Well, re-list them anyway to enter the contest.  Winner either gets lunch on me at Al's....or if an out of towner wins, I will have to get them like a $10  McDonald's/Starbucks....whatever they want gift certificate.

    Or, if the out of state winner comes to either the Tailgate held here.....or, if I make one of the away games ....then I owe them lunch when we meet up.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Grand prize - spend a day with the Gipper.

    Second prize - spend two days with the Gipper.  😆

    Then my answer to all six are the Oilers

    @mld-woody said:

    Then my answer to all six are the Oilers

    Did you actually learn to read with your FMU education?   Do you not see what the contest winner gets?

  • Josh Allen: Broncos

    Sam Darnold: Giants

    Lamar Jackson: Bengals

    Baker Mayfield: Jets

    Josh Rosen: Browns

    Mason Rudolph: Dolphins

    @londonbrown said:

    Josh Allen: Broncos

    Sam Darnold: Giants

    Lamar Jackson: Bengals

    Baker Mayfield: Jets

    Josh Rosen: Browns

    Mason Rudolph: Dolphins

    If you win, we will have to figure something out.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Josh Allen: Broncos

    Sam Darnold: Giants

    Lamar Jackson: Bengals

    Baker Mayfield: Jets

    Josh Rosen: Browns

    Mason Rudolph: Dolphins

    If you win, we will have to figure something out.

    @the-gipper said:

    If you win, we will have to figure something out.

    Now that the thread has arrived to Europe... I'm going to play a bit against my heart.

    Josh Allen: #11 Dolphins

    Sam Darnold: #1 Browns

    Lamar Jackson: #15 Arizona

    Baker Mayfield: #3 Jets

    Josh Rosen: #2 Giants

    Mason Rudolph: #36 Colts.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Grand prize - spend a day with the Gipper.

    Second prize - spend two days with the Gipper.  😆

    You should be so lucky.   I offered to buy you and Dutch lunch at Al's if you guys would just come over here.  I will buy the winner of this little effort lunch at Al's as well.

    And if anyone did not follow....Al's Corner Diner here in Barberton Ohio is like the very best certain ethic restaurant in NE Ohio. You just gotta get here.

    https://www.alscornerrestaurant.com/al-s-corner-restaurant-1

    @the-gipper said:

    You should be so lucky.   I offered to buy you and Dutch lunch at Al's if you guys would just come over here.  I will buy the winner of this little effort lunch at Al's as well.

    And if anyone did not follow....Al's Corner Diner here in Barberton Ohio is like the very best certain ethic restaurant in NE Ohio. You just gotta get here.

    https://www.alscornerrestaurant.com/al-s-corner-restaurant-1

    Sounds good, question do they have carry out?  😆

    .......and my QB Questions are coming, need more data. 

  • @londonbrown said:

    Josh Allen: Broncos

    Sam Darnold: Giants

    Lamar Jackson: Bengals

    Baker Mayfield: Jets

    Josh Rosen: Browns

    Mason Rudolph: Dolphins

    If you win, we will have to figure something out.

    @the-gipper said:

    If you win, we will have to figure something out.

    When I win.....donate something to the board  

  • @mld-woody said:

    Then my answer to all six are the Oilers

    Perfect!

    Best I was coming up with was: "Oh, Lord.... I don't even want to know about third place."

    @tour2ma said:

    Perfect!

    Best I was coming up with was: "Oh, Lord.... I don't even want to know about third place."

    Well then you really do NOT want to come in last.  😍

  • No, the title does not refer to an interception returned for a touchdown.....

    What I am asking is for you to state  which team will select each of the Top 6 QBs that are in this year draft.  So...simply say:  Who is going to ultimately draft each of these guys,  alphabetically:

    Josh Allen:

    Sam Darnold:

    Lamar Jackson:

    Baker Mayfield:

    Josh Rosen: 

    Mason Rudolph:

    A prize goes to the person who comes closest with their predictions.

    @the-gipper said:

    No, the title does not refer to an interception returned for a touchdown.....

    What I am asking is for you to state  which team will select each of the Top 6 QBs that are in this year draft.  So...simply say:  Who is going to ultimately draft each of these guys,  alphabetically:

    Josh Allen:  Bills

    Sam Darnold:  Giants

    Lamar Jackson:  Dolphins

    Baker Mayfield:  Browns

    Josh Rosen:  Jets

    Mason Rudolph:  Cardinals  

    A prize goes to the person who comes closest with their predictions.

    Mike

  • @the-gipper said:

    You should be so lucky.   I offered to buy you and Dutch lunch at Al's if you guys would just come over here.  I will buy the winner of this little effort lunch at Al's as well.

    And if anyone did not follow....Al's Corner Diner here in Barberton Ohio is like the very best certain ethic restaurant in NE Ohio. You just gotta get here.

    https://www.alscornerrestaurant.com/al-s-corner-restaurant-1

    Sounds good, question do they have carry out?  😆

    .......and my QB Questions are coming, need more data. 

    @mjp28 said:

    Sounds good, question do they have carry out?  😆

    .......and my QB Questions are coming, need more data. 

    Yea, but if I am buying you ain't carrying out.

  • @the-gipper said:

    If you win, we will have to figure something out.

    When I win.....donate something to the board  

    @londonbrown said:

    When I win.....donate something to the board  

    Fair deal.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Sounds good, question do they have carry out?  😆

    .......and my QB Questions are coming, need more data. 

    Yea, but if I am buying you ain't carrying out.

    @the-gipper said:

    Yea, but if I am buying you ain't carrying out.

    Not even a doggie bag for my wife? Sheeesh.