Skip to content

Pick Six

The Browns Board
59 20 1.5k
  • @the-gipper said:

    If you win, we will have to figure something out.

    When I win.....donate something to the board  

    @londonbrown said:

    When I win.....donate something to the board  

    Fair deal.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Sounds good, question do they have carry out?  😆

    .......and my QB Questions are coming, need more data. 

    Yea, but if I am buying you ain't carrying out.

    @the-gipper said:

    Yea, but if I am buying you ain't carrying out.

    Not even a doggie bag for my wife? Sheeesh. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, the title does not refer to an interception returned for a touchdown.....

    What I am asking is for you to state  which team will select each of the Top 6 QBs that are in this year draft.  So...simply say:  Who is going to ultimately draft each of these guys,  alphabetically:

    Josh Allen:  Bills

    Sam Darnold:  Giants

    Lamar Jackson:  Dolphins

    Baker Mayfield:  Browns

    Josh Rosen:  Jets

    Mason Rudolph:  Cardinals  

    A prize goes to the person who comes closest with their predictions.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Mike

    Mayfield is a douche it was just reported on NFLN that after his visit to Da Chargers that he did not have time to bother to look at their playbook(why would he say that ?) guess he really believes he is going top 5 for me it's just another reason to dislike him

  • Browns - Darnold

    Rosen - Bills

    Allen - Jets

    Mayfield - Broncos

    Jackson - Dolphins

    Rudolph - Saints

  • No, the title does not refer to an interception returned for a touchdown.....

    What I am asking is for you to state  which team will select each of the Top 6 QBs that are in this year draft.  So...simply say:  Who is going to ultimately draft each of these guys,  alphabetically:

    Josh Allen:

    Sam Darnold:

    Lamar Jackson:

    Baker Mayfield:

    Josh Rosen: 

    Mason Rudolph:

    A prize goes to the person who comes closest with their predictions.

    @the-gipper said:

    Josh Allen:BRONCO

    Sam Darnold:GIANTS

    Lamar Jackson:CARDINAL  

    Baker Mayfield:BROWNS (Butts, return to your seats)

    Josh Rosen:JETS (McCown will slap this bitch tit,or get him killed) 

    Mason Rudolph:BILLS

    A prize..$? Donate to Board..except the Rum or JD fire is mine..

    Good Luck peeps & thanks Gip..(Now maybe Mason Rudolph can travel to your house from Buffalo? than were all coming for lunch & your buying 😆... case closed)

  • Darnold goes to us.

    Giants grab Rosen

    Jets take Mayfield

    Broncos take Allen

    Bill's take Jackson

    Steelers get Rudolf

    Z

  • @mjp28 said:

    Grand prize - spend a day with the Gipper.

    Second prize - spend two days with the Gipper.  😆

    You should be so lucky.   I offered to buy you and Dutch lunch at Al's if you guys would just come over here.  I will buy the winner of this little effort lunch at Al's as well.

    And if anyone did not follow....Al's Corner Diner here in Barberton Ohio is like the very best certain ethic restaurant in NE Ohio. You just gotta get here.

    https://www.alscornerrestaurant.com/al-s-corner-restaurant-1

    @the-gipper said:

    You should be so lucky.   I offered to buy you and Dutch lunch at Al's if you guys would just come over here.  I will buy the winner of this little effort lunch at Al's as well.

    And if anyone did not follow....Al's Corner Diner here in Barberton Ohio is like the very best certain ethic restaurant in NE Ohio. You just gotta get here.

    https://www.alscornerrestaurant.com/al-s-corner-restaurant-1

    That menu looks legit dude

  • @the-gipper said:

    You should be so lucky.   I offered to buy you and Dutch lunch at Al's if you guys would just come over here.  I will buy the winner of this little effort lunch at Al's as well.

    And if anyone did not follow....Al's Corner Diner here in Barberton Ohio is like the very best certain ethic restaurant in NE Ohio. You just gotta get here.

    https://www.alscornerrestaurant.com/al-s-corner-restaurant-1

    That menu looks legit dude

    @stillmotion said:

    That menu looks legit dude

    I'm not Eastern European at all, but its really good food. The chicken paprikash is delicious. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Not at all fair Gip. You took every one of my picks to exactly those teams.

    Well, re-list them anyway to enter the contest.  Winner either gets lunch on me at Al's....or if an out of towner wins, I will have to get them like a $10  McDonald's/Starbucks....whatever they want gift certificate.

    Or, if the out of state winner comes to either the Tailgate held here.....or, if I make one of the away games ....then I owe them lunch when we meet up.

    @the-gipper said:

    Or, if the out of state winner comes to either the Tailgate held here.....or, if I make one of the away games ....then I owe them lunch when we meet up.

    Just make sure you actually pay the bill ok?   😁😁😁

  • Just FYI from BETONLINE. AG which I never have used, so who might slide to R2,  Anyone? 

     

    Total QB's Drafted in the 1st Round

    75113 - Over 5½ QB (+150)
    75114 - Under 5½ QB (-200) <---- the slight favorite 
  • sydS syd

    @canton-mike said:

    Mike

    Mayfield is a douche it was just reported on NFLN that after his visit to Da Chargers that he did not have time to bother to look at their playbook(why would he say that ?) guess he really believes he is going top 5 for me it's just another reason to dislike him

    @syd said:

    Mayfield is a douche it was just reported on NFLN that after his visit to Da Chargers that he did not have time to bother to look at their playbook(why would he say that ?) guess he really believes he is going top 5 for me it's just another reason to dislike him

    Hmmmm....Eli Manning didn't want to go to the Chargers either....  

  • No, the title does not refer to an interception returned for a touchdown.....

    What I am asking is for you to state  which team will select each of the Top 6 QBs that are in this year draft.  So...simply say:  Who is going to ultimately draft each of these guys,  alphabetically:

    Josh Allen:

    Sam Darnold:

    Lamar Jackson:

    Baker Mayfield:

    Josh Rosen: 

    Mason Rudolph:

    A prize goes to the person who comes closest with their predictions.

    @the-gipper said:

     TexasAg picks:

    Josh Allen: Broncos (better not be the f'n Browns)

    Sam Darnold: Browns and then they take Chubb because Barky goes to Eli's swan song.

    Lamar Jackson: Buffalo-but if they are smart they will find a way to trade further up-hopefully NOT the f'n Browns

    Baker Mayfield: Miami

    Josh Rosen: Jets

    Mason Rudolph: Pats

  • So who is the 7th best QB in the draft? He'll go to the Patriots and win four Super Bowls.

    Zombo

  • Just FYI from BETONLINE. AG which I never have used, so who might slide to R2,  Anyone? 

     

    Total QB's Drafted in the 1st Round

    75113 - Over 5½ QB (+150)
    75114 - Under 5½ QB (-200) <---- the slight favorite 

    @mjp28 said:

    Just FYI from BETONLINE. AG which I never have used, so who might slide to R2,  Anyone? 

     

    Total QB's Drafted in the 1st Round

    75113 - Over 5½ QB (+150)
    75114 - Under 5½ QB (-200) <---- the slight favorite 

    Must be Rudolph?

    Assume they're expecting Rosen, Darnold, Allen, Mayfield and Jackson as round one

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yea, but if I am buying you ain't carrying out.

    Not even a doggie bag for my wife? Sheeesh. 

    @mjp28 said:

    Not even a doggie bag for my wife? Sheeesh. 

    Sure

  • @the-gipper said:

    Or, if the out of state winner comes to either the Tailgate held here.....or, if I make one of the away games ....then I owe them lunch when we meet up.

    Just make sure you actually pay the bill ok?   😁😁😁

    @mark-o said:

    Just make sure you actually pay the bill ok?   😁😁😁

    I hear you.....Guuhhhh....🥷😵

    (somewhat of an inside joke!)

  • So who is the 7th best QB in the draft? He'll go to the Patriots and win four Super Bowls.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    So who is the 7th best QB in the draft? He'll go to the Patriots and win four Super Bowls.

    Zombo

    I have them getting Rudolph.   But no....because do you really think Brady's successor will be as good as Brady?  And whomever that QB is will have Josh McDaniels as their HC, not BB.

  • @mark-o said:

    Just make sure you actually pay the bill ok?   😁😁😁

    I hear you.....Guuhhhh....🥷😵

    (somewhat of an inside joke!)

    @the-gipper said:

    I hear you.....Guuhhhh....🥷😵

    (somewhat of an inside joke!)

    yes it is...

  • @syd said:

    Mayfield is a douche it was just reported on NFLN that after his visit to Da Chargers that he did not have time to bother to look at their playbook(why would he say that ?) guess he really believes he is going top 5 for me it's just another reason to dislike him

    Hmmmm....Eli Manning didn't want to go to the Chargers either....  

    @hoorta said:

    Hmmmm....Eli Manning didn't want to go to the Chargers either....  

    it's more of a ego thing he want's to go top 5

    • Mayfield to Browns 
    • Darnold to Giants 
    • Rosen to Jets 
    • Allen to Bills 
    • Jackson to Cards
    • Rudolph to Steelers
    • Lauletta to Pats
    • White to Colts