Baker Mayfield Thread
-
Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield: The Browns could be down to these two, sources say
https://search.app.goo.gl/YtZT7
Shared from my Google feed
-
Zombo said:
Everyone in the NFL thinks Barkley is the Sheet ...
He's not getting past the Top 5.
Zombo
Well....assume the Browns take a QB....then Giants take Chubb....then Jets take QB.....and Browns do trade down to a team that wants/needs a QB Bills/Dolphins whomever.
Do you claim that the Broncos will nab him?
and....how come you get to write s-h-i-t....and no one else can?
It even autocorrects it when I quote you.
Well....assume the Browns take a QB....then Giants take Chubb....then Jets take QB.....and Browns do trade down to a team that wants/needs a QB Bills/Dolphins whomever.
Do you claim that the Broncos will nab him?
I don't know why keep going around with me.
I feel the Browns should walk away with their QB and either Barkley or Chubb at 1 and four.
I do not feel that Dorsey is mentally retarded, and I feel that he would have to be to trade out of #4 if Barkley and/or Chubb is there, so I am not engaging in trade down scenarios.
If we take the QB and Chubb, and Barkley is sitting there, yes, I feel the Broncos would take him.
Zombo
-
Well....assume the Browns take a QB....then Giants take Chubb....then Jets take QB.....and Browns do trade down to a team that wants/needs a QB Bills/Dolphins whomever.
Do you claim that the Broncos will nab him?
I don't know why keep going around with me.
I feel the Browns should walk away with their QB and either Barkley or Chubb at 1 and four.
I do not feel that Dorsey is mentally retarded, and I feel that he would have to be to trade out of #4 if Barkley and/or Chubb is there, so I am not engaging in trade down scenarios.
If we take the QB and Chubb, and Barkley is sitting there, yes, I feel the Broncos would take him.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I don't know why keep going around with me.
I feel the Browns should walk away with their QB and either Barkley or Chubb at 1 and four.
I do not feel that Dorsey is mentally Retarded, and I feel that he would have to be to trade out of #4 if Barkley and/or Chubb is there, so I am not engaging in trade down scenarios.
If we take the QB and Chubb, and Barkley is sitting there, yes, I feel the Broncos would take him.
Zombo
Well, maybe these posts are misplaced.....they should be over in the "trade down scenario" thread. The purpose of that thread IS to "engage in trade down scenarios".
-
Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield: The Browns could be down to these two, sources say
https://search.app.goo.gl/YtZT7
Shared from my Google feed
Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield: The Browns could be down to these two, sources say
https://search.app.goo.gl/YtZT7
Shared from my Google feed
MKC Steve, 'nuff said.
-
-
If it is Allen or Mayfield ......Giants take Darnold and Jets take Rosen, we then have to decide ....Chubb, Barkley or trade down....some say Denzel Ward would be in play but not with that scenario of Giants taking Darnold .......
-
If it is Allen or Mayfield ......Giants take Darnold and Jets take Rosen, we then have to decide ....Chubb, Barkley or trade down....some say Denzel Ward would be in play but not with that scenario of Giants taking Darnold .......
If it is Allen or Mayfield ......Giants take Darnold and Jets take Rosen, we then have to decide ....Chubb, Barkley or trade down....some say Denzel Ward would be in play but not with that scenario of Giants taking Darnold .......
Most say that the Giants take either Barkley or Chubb...and not a QB. But maybe they assume that Barkley will go #1.
What makes you think they would change there mind about taking a QB if Darnold were available?
-
If it is Allen or Mayfield ......Giants take Darnold and Jets take Rosen, we then have to decide ....Chubb, Barkley or trade down....some say Denzel Ward would be in play but not with that scenario of Giants taking Darnold .......
Most say that the Giants take either Barkley or Chubb...and not a QB. But maybe they assume that Barkley will go #1.
What makes you think they would change there mind about taking a QB if Darnold were available?
Most say that the Giants take either Barkley or Chubb...and not a QB. But maybe they assume that Barkley will go #1.
What makes you think they would change there mind about taking a QB if Darnold were available?
I have seen reports saying how high the Giants are on Darnold .....Ben Albright was just on Browns daily and he said if Browns take Mayfield Giants will take Darnold...but Giants go Barkley or Chubb if Darnold goes at 1
-
Well....assume the Browns take a QB....then Giants take Chubb....then Jets take QB.....and Browns do trade down to a team that wants/needs a QB Bills/Dolphins whomever.
Do you claim that the Broncos will nab him?
I don't know why keep going around with me.
I feel the Browns should walk away with their QB and either Barkley or Chubb at 1 and four.
I do not feel that Dorsey is mentally retarded, and I feel that he would have to be to trade out of #4 if Barkley and/or Chubb is there, so I am not engaging in trade down scenarios.
If we take the QB and Chubb, and Barkley is sitting there, yes, I feel the Broncos would take him.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I don't know why keep going around with me.
I feel the Browns should walk away with their QB and either Barkley or Chubb at 1 and four.
I do not feel that Dorsey is mentally Retarded, and I feel that he would have to be to trade out of #4 if Barkley and/or Chubb is there, so I am not engaging in trade down scenarios.
If we take the QB and Chubb, and Barkley is sitting there, yes, I feel the Broncos would take him.
Zombo
Barkley at #1. One of the best QBs at #4 will still be there. None of the QBs have an edge, they are all equal odds. Barkley is the best player in the draft.
By the way, I challenged Barkley to a fight and told him he has to fly to either Memphis or Vegas. He won't do either, He is afraid of me.
-
Zombo said:
I don't know why keep going around with me.
I feel the Browns should walk away with their QB and either Barkley or Chubb at 1 and four.
I do not feel that Dorsey is mentally Retarded, and I feel that he would have to be to trade out of #4 if Barkley and/or Chubb is there, so I am not engaging in trade down scenarios.
If we take the QB and Chubb, and Barkley is sitting there, yes, I feel the Broncos would take him.
Zombo
Barkley at #1. One of the best QBs at #4 will still be there. None of the QBs have an edge, they are all equal odds. Barkley is the best player in the draft.
By the way, I challenged Barkley to a fight and told him he has to fly to either Memphis or Vegas. He won't do either, He is afraid of me.
Barkley at #1. One of the best QBs at #4 will still be there. None of the QBs have an edge, they are all equal odds. Barkley is the best player in the draft.
By the way, I challenged Barkley to a fight and told him he has to fly to either Memphis or Vegas. He won't do either, He is afraid of me.
Well...if you want to fight him....you won't be coming to Cleveland either..because he won't be here!!!

-
If the Browns take Barkley #1...
Who do the Giants take #2?
Then who do the Jets take #3?
Who does that leave us with at #4?
If the Browns take Barkley #1...
Who do the Giants take #2? - I'm going to say they either trade down- could be with Cleveland or they take or Nelson/Chubb. I'm convinced they pass on a QB.
Then who do the Jets take #3? With All of the QBs still available, which one will they take.
Who does that leave us with at #4? Leaves us with our choice of QBs... Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield/Allen/Rudolph/Jackson minus one of them... a perfect place to be.
-
Here's mine + other DBN staff members: https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2018/4/25/17281598/2018-nfl-draft-preview-dbn-mock-drafts-including-the-browns-first-4-picks-staff-edition
Pick Team Andrea Hangst Mike Hoag DBN Community 1 Sam Darnold Josh Allen Lamar Jackson 2 Saquon Barkley Saquon Barkley Baker Mayfield 3 Baker Mayfield Sam Darnold Bradley Chubb 4 Bradley Chubb Bradley Chubb Denzel Ward 5 Josh Rosen Baker Mayfield Saquon Barkley 6 Denzel Ward Quenton Nelson Quenton Nelson 7 Derwin James Minkah Fitzpatrick Minkah Fitzpatrick 8 Quenton Nelson Denzel Ward Tremaine Edmunds 9 Minkah Fitzpatrick Tremaine Edmunds Marcus Davenport 10 Roquan Smith Derwin James Roquan Smith 11 Vita Vea Vita Vea Josh Rosen 12 Josh Allen Josh Rosen Sam Darnold 13 Tremaine Edmunds Da'Ron Payne Derwin James 14 Josh Jackson Jaire Alexander Harold Landry 15 Lamar Jackson Calvin Ridley Josh Allen 16 Mike McGlinchey Roquan Smith Calvin Ridley 17 Da'Ron Payne Rashaan Evans Vita Vea 18 Harold Landry Josh Jackson Mike Hughes 19 Calvin Ridley D.J. Moore Will Hernandez 20 Marcus Davenport Taven Bryan Taven Bryan 21 Will Hernandez Marcus Davenport Isaiah Wynn 22 Kolton Miller Courtland Sutton Christian Kirk 23 Rashaan Evans Mike McGlinchey Kolton Miller 24 D.J. Moore Harold Landry D.J. Moore 25 Arden Key Billy Price Arden Key 26 Maurice Hurst Maurice Hurst Da'Ron Payne 27 Hayden Hurst Lamar Jackson Lorenzo Carter 28 Leighton Vander Esch Ronnie Harrison Leighton Vander Esch 29 Courtland Sutton Will Hernandez Rashaan Evans 30 Connor Williams Kolton Miller Mike McGlinchey 31 Jaire Alexander Derrius Guice Mike Gesicki 32 Sony Michel Ronald Jones Connor Williams 33 Geron Christian Sony Michel Maurice Hurst 34 Mason Rudolph Arden Key Derrius Guice 35 Rashaad Penny Isaiah Oliver Sam Hubbard -
I thought Roquan Smith would slide a little, but I'm hearing that probably won't happen. Kind of throws a wrench in mine already. We'll see.
-
I thought Roquan Smith would slide a little, but I'm hearing that probably won't happen. Kind of throws a wrench in mine already. We'll see.
I thought Roquan Smith would slide a little, but I'm hearing that probably won't happen. Kind of throws a wrench in mine already. We'll see.
Nice job, but I'm hoping not Allen, (Troy Aikman doesn't like him at #1 either) and Lamar for sure isn't happening at #1. Also guaranteed there's going to be a bunch of trades, and guys going higher or lower than projected.
-
-
I thought Roquan Smith would slide a little, but I'm hearing that probably won't happen. Kind of throws a wrench in mine already. We'll see.
Nice job, but I'm hoping not Allen, (Troy Aikman doesn't like him at #1 either) and Lamar for sure isn't happening at #1. Also guaranteed there's going to be a bunch of trades, and guys going higher or lower than projected.
Nice job, but I'm hoping not Allen, (Troy Aikman doesn't like him at #1 either) and Lamar for sure isn't happening at #1. Also guaranteed there's going to be a bunch of trades, and guys going higher or lower than projected.
Well Phil Simms was really pushing for Allen today as the best of them all.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
