Skip to content

Baker Mayfield Thread

The Browns Board
976 82 48.5k 1
  • I'm a man...and I can change...if I have to....I guess.  

    Good thread D-Bone.

    He was not my first or second pick for a QB.  But ya know what...he's OUR QB now.  And I'm going to support him...until such time that he does stuff that turns me away from him.  Hopefully, that day never comes.  Go Baker!

  • Cool pic of Mayfield looking out at the place where he’s going to spend Sunday afternoons in the fall. . .

    43AAE245-736B-4C17-B4D4-78A16765893C.jpeg

    @canton-dawg said:

    Cool pic of Mayfield looking out at the place where he’s going to spend Sunday afternoons in the fall. . .

    43AAE245-736B-4C17-B4D4-78A16765893C.jpeg

    Now that he's been drafted by the Browns, better keep him out of that room.

    Kid might jump. 😆

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Cool pic of Mayfield looking out at the place where he’s going to spend Sunday afternoons in the fall. . .

    43AAE245-736B-4C17-B4D4-78A16765893C.jpeg

    Let's hope he doesn't actually spend any time in the building that he is looking for him because if I am not mistaken because I have been there before that is the view from the justice center you know the Cleveland courthouse.

    @the-gipper said:

    Let's hope he doesn't actually spend any time in the building that he is looking for him because if I am not mistaken because I have been there before that is the view from the justice center you know the Cleveland courthouse.

    That’s not the Justice center. I’m thinking that’s the Hilton.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Not the justice center you small town hasbeen.

    You think you know where this was I'm telling you I've been in the justice center and that's the view of the stadium from the justice center I had my share of cases in that building at times.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Let's hope he doesn't actually spend any time in the building that he is looking for him because if I am not mistaken because I have been there before that is the view from the justice center you know the Cleveland courthouse.

    That’s not the Justice center. I’m thinking that’s the Hilton.

    @canton-dawg said:

    That’s not the Justice center. I’m thinking that’s the Hilton.

    Then they are just about next-door

  • @cambridgeho said:

    Shitty cost cutting iron rivets that held the bow plates failed, leading to more then 4 water tight compartments to fill and sink the bow. It was said to be unsinkable because of the supposed water tight compartments, but nothing is perfect.

    So they did close the doors?

    @tour2ma said:

    So they did close the doors?

    RE: the Titanic- it hardly would have mattered Tour. Closing the doors would have been like putting your finger on the top of a straw- stopping a balloon that was filling up with thousands of gallons of water a minute from other points. Once the first couple bulkheads failed, it was sequential catastrophic failure right down the line... 

  • @tour2ma said:

    So they did close the doors?

    RE: the Titanic- it hardly would have mattered Tour. Closing the doors would have been like putting your finger on the top of a straw- stopping a balloon that was filling up with thousands of gallons of water a minute from other points. Once the first couple bulkheads failed, it was sequential catastrophic failure right down the line... 

    @hoorta said:

    RE: the Titanic- it hardly would have mattered Tour. Closing the doors would have been like putting your finger on the top of a straw- stopping a balloon that was filling up with thousands of gallons of water a minute from other points. Once the first couple bulkheads failed, it was sequential catastrophic failure right down the line... 

    The Titanic sunk because of the greedy White Star Line's decisions during that ill-fated journey and compounded by the metallurgy of the day.

    It did make a compelling but tragic story.

  • I wanted Baker.   Go Browns!

  • The episode where the Browns draft Baker is now up

    Behind Baker

    Dorsey really did keep it under wraps right until the end

  • So James Cameron lied to me...

  • The episode where the Browns draft Baker is now up

    Behind Baker

    Dorsey really did keep it under wraps right until the end

    @londonbrown said:

    Dorsey really did it under wraps right until the end

    The cool thing?

    While Baker's name leaked out plenty quick once the expanded circle was shown our Big Board Wed. nite (which really did not matter)...

    ... Ward's name at #4 did not.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Let's hope he doesn't actually spend any time in the building that he is looking for him because if I am not mistaken because I have been there before that is the view from the justice center you know the Cleveland courthouse.

    That’s not the Justice center. I’m thinking that’s the Hilton.

    @canton-dawg said:

    That’s not the Justice center. I’m thinking that’s the Hilton.

    Was my thought given the angle of the shot.  

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Cool pic of Mayfield looking out at the place where he’s going to spend Sunday afternoons in the fall. . .

    43AAE245-736B-4C17-B4D4-78A16765893C.jpeg

    Now that he's been drafted by the Browns, better keep him out of that room.

    Kid might jump. 😆

    @dutch-oven said:

    Now that he's been drafted by the Browns, better keep him out of that room.

    Kid might jump. 😆

    OH NO WHERE'S BAKER? Oh nevermind he's just throwing up in the john. 😆

    Cool picture! 

  • So James Cameron lied to me...

    @tour2ma said:

    So James Cameron lied to me...

    Yeah he does that a lot......and don't lend him any money.🥷

  • @cambridgeho said:

    Instead of saving the ship and closing hatches and remaining afloat, they left them all open thus filling the whole boat.

    Then why'd the ship go down by the bow? 😉

    @tour2ma said:

    Then why'd the ship go down by the bow? 😉

    4/15 was an inside job. 

  • The people that say he's just another "Johnny" are butt hurt still.. Manziel was a selfish schwanse head. These are the people who play too much Madden, and don't really know the game of football.. I'll bet money they never put on a pair of shoulder pads.. Then felt the excruciating soreness in thier armpits the following day.

    No two people are alike ever.. Baker Mayfield is married.. So.. I highly doubt He'll be the new poster boy for TMZ..Like Johnny was...

  • Nice video.  Think he is will be great addition.

  • The people that say he's just another "Johnny" are butt hurt still.. Manziel was a selfish schwanse head. These are the people who play too much Madden, and don't really know the game of football.. I'll bet money they never put on a pair of shoulder pads.. Then felt the excruciating soreness in thier armpits the following day.

    No two people are alike ever.. Baker Mayfield is married.. So.. I highly doubt He'll be the new poster boy for TMZ..Like Johnny was...

    @nickers said:

    No two people are alike ever.. Baker Mayfield is married.. So.. I highly doubt He'll be the new poster boy for TMZ..Like Johnny was...

    JM is married now too. Sign him up for camp!.😛

  • @londonbrown said:

    Dorsey really did it under wraps right until the end

    The cool thing?

    While Baker's name leaked out plenty quick once the expanded circle was shown our Big Board Wed. nite (which really did not matter)...

    ... Ward's name at #4 did not.

    @tour2ma said:

    The cool thing?

    While Baker's name leaked out plenty quick once the expanded circle was shown our Big Board Wed. nite (which really did not matter)...

    ... Ward's name at #4 did not.

    Perhaps it was a test for Hue to tell him Baker's name and see what happened.......and he failed miserably

  • @nickers said:

    No two people are alike ever.. Baker Mayfield is married.. So.. I highly doubt He'll be the new poster boy for TMZ..Like Johnny was...

    JM is married now too. Sign him up for camp!.😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    JM is married now too. Sign him up for camp!.😛

    Johnny is a cluster Shmuck in his own head ....