Skip to content

Baker Mayfield Thread

The Browns Board
976 82 48.5k 1
  • The episode where the Browns draft Baker is now up

    Behind Baker

    Dorsey really did keep it under wraps right until the end

  • So James Cameron lied to me...

  • The episode where the Browns draft Baker is now up

    Behind Baker

    Dorsey really did keep it under wraps right until the end

    @londonbrown said:

    Dorsey really did it under wraps right until the end

    The cool thing?

    While Baker's name leaked out plenty quick once the expanded circle was shown our Big Board Wed. nite (which really did not matter)...

    ... Ward's name at #4 did not.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Let's hope he doesn't actually spend any time in the building that he is looking for him because if I am not mistaken because I have been there before that is the view from the justice center you know the Cleveland courthouse.

    That’s not the Justice center. I’m thinking that’s the Hilton.

    @canton-dawg said:

    That’s not the Justice center. I’m thinking that’s the Hilton.

    Was my thought given the angle of the shot.  

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Cool pic of Mayfield looking out at the place where he’s going to spend Sunday afternoons in the fall. . .

    43AAE245-736B-4C17-B4D4-78A16765893C.jpeg

    Now that he's been drafted by the Browns, better keep him out of that room.

    Kid might jump. 😆

    @dutch-oven said:

    Now that he's been drafted by the Browns, better keep him out of that room.

    Kid might jump. 😆

    OH NO WHERE'S BAKER? Oh nevermind he's just throwing up in the john. 😆

    Cool picture! 

  • So James Cameron lied to me...

    @tour2ma said:

    So James Cameron lied to me...

    Yeah he does that a lot......and don't lend him any money.🥷

  • @cambridgeho said:

    Instead of saving the ship and closing hatches and remaining afloat, they left them all open thus filling the whole boat.

    Then why'd the ship go down by the bow? 😉

    @tour2ma said:

    Then why'd the ship go down by the bow? 😉

    4/15 was an inside job. 

  • The people that say he's just another "Johnny" are butt hurt still.. Manziel was a selfish schwanse head. These are the people who play too much Madden, and don't really know the game of football.. I'll bet money they never put on a pair of shoulder pads.. Then felt the excruciating soreness in thier armpits the following day.

    No two people are alike ever.. Baker Mayfield is married.. So.. I highly doubt He'll be the new poster boy for TMZ..Like Johnny was...

  • Nice video.  Think he is will be great addition.

  • The people that say he's just another "Johnny" are butt hurt still.. Manziel was a selfish schwanse head. These are the people who play too much Madden, and don't really know the game of football.. I'll bet money they never put on a pair of shoulder pads.. Then felt the excruciating soreness in thier armpits the following day.

    No two people are alike ever.. Baker Mayfield is married.. So.. I highly doubt He'll be the new poster boy for TMZ..Like Johnny was...

    @nickers said:

    No two people are alike ever.. Baker Mayfield is married.. So.. I highly doubt He'll be the new poster boy for TMZ..Like Johnny was...

    JM is married now too. Sign him up for camp!.😛

  • @londonbrown said:

    Dorsey really did it under wraps right until the end

    The cool thing?

    While Baker's name leaked out plenty quick once the expanded circle was shown our Big Board Wed. nite (which really did not matter)...

    ... Ward's name at #4 did not.

    @tour2ma said:

    The cool thing?

    While Baker's name leaked out plenty quick once the expanded circle was shown our Big Board Wed. nite (which really did not matter)...

    ... Ward's name at #4 did not.

    Perhaps it was a test for Hue to tell him Baker's name and see what happened.......and he failed miserably

  • @nickers said:

    No two people are alike ever.. Baker Mayfield is married.. So.. I highly doubt He'll be the new poster boy for TMZ..Like Johnny was...

    JM is married now too. Sign him up for camp!.😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    JM is married now too. Sign him up for camp!.😛

    Johnny is a cluster Shmuck in his own head ....

  • 99A46C67-E3F1-4E99-82C2-10C959D7BB13.jpeg

  • He just has to make sure now that the field is actually grass

  • Can the midget even stay sober long enough to be a savior? Can't wait till he's grabbing his crotch and directing it at other men (again) on the sidelines like some low rent trailer park loser. 

  • Can the midget even stay sober long enough to be a savior? Can't wait till he's grabbing his crotch and directing it at other men (again) on the sidelines like some low rent trailer park loser. 

    @vikingdawg said:

    Can the midget even stay sober long enough to be a savior? Can't wait till he's grabbing his crotch and directing it at other men (again) on the sidelines like some low rent trailer park loser. 

    Why are you on a Browns board belittling our Number one pick?  

  • I know I know, I should just swallow the Sheet show that was the draft and pull out the yearly "these guys are really doing it" cowpoop and get the excuses all geared up for Budweiser Mayfield, right? I'm not into make believe. The dudes a piece of trash and the #1 pick was yet again wasted by yet another in a long line of ex coffee fetchers shipped off to Cleveland. 

  • Okay.

  • Shmuck Baker Mayfield. 

  • I know I know, I should just swallow the Sheet show that was the draft and pull out the yearly "these guys are really doing it" cowpoop and get the excuses all geared up for Budweiser Mayfield, right? I'm not into make believe. The dudes a piece of trash and the #1 pick was yet again wasted by yet another in a long line of ex coffee fetchers shipped off to Cleveland. 

    @vikingdawg said:

    I know I know, I should just swallow the Sheet show that was the draft and pull out the yearly "these guys are really doing it" cowpoop and get the excuses all geared up for Budweiser Mayfield, right? I'm not into make believe. The dudes a piece of trash and the #1 pick was yet again wasted by yet another in a long line of ex coffee fetchers shipped off to Cleveland. 

    Image result for darth sidious let the hate flow