Skip to content

Baker Mayfield Thread

The Browns Board
976 82 48.5k 1
  • The people that say he's just another "Johnny" are butt hurt still.. Manziel was a selfish schwanse head. These are the people who play too much Madden, and don't really know the game of football.. I'll bet money they never put on a pair of shoulder pads.. Then felt the excruciating soreness in thier armpits the following day.

    No two people are alike ever.. Baker Mayfield is married.. So.. I highly doubt He'll be the new poster boy for TMZ..Like Johnny was...

  • Nice video.  Think he is will be great addition.

  • The people that say he's just another "Johnny" are butt hurt still.. Manziel was a selfish schwanse head. These are the people who play too much Madden, and don't really know the game of football.. I'll bet money they never put on a pair of shoulder pads.. Then felt the excruciating soreness in thier armpits the following day.

    No two people are alike ever.. Baker Mayfield is married.. So.. I highly doubt He'll be the new poster boy for TMZ..Like Johnny was...

    @nickers said:

    No two people are alike ever.. Baker Mayfield is married.. So.. I highly doubt He'll be the new poster boy for TMZ..Like Johnny was...

    JM is married now too. Sign him up for camp!.😛

  • @londonbrown said:

    Dorsey really did it under wraps right until the end

    The cool thing?

    While Baker's name leaked out plenty quick once the expanded circle was shown our Big Board Wed. nite (which really did not matter)...

    ... Ward's name at #4 did not.

    @tour2ma said:

    The cool thing?

    While Baker's name leaked out plenty quick once the expanded circle was shown our Big Board Wed. nite (which really did not matter)...

    ... Ward's name at #4 did not.

    Perhaps it was a test for Hue to tell him Baker's name and see what happened.......and he failed miserably

  • @nickers said:

    No two people are alike ever.. Baker Mayfield is married.. So.. I highly doubt He'll be the new poster boy for TMZ..Like Johnny was...

    JM is married now too. Sign him up for camp!.😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    JM is married now too. Sign him up for camp!.😛

    Johnny is a cluster Shmuck in his own head ....

  • 99A46C67-E3F1-4E99-82C2-10C959D7BB13.jpeg

  • He just has to make sure now that the field is actually grass

  • Can the midget even stay sober long enough to be a savior? Can't wait till he's grabbing his crotch and directing it at other men (again) on the sidelines like some low rent trailer park loser. 

  • Can the midget even stay sober long enough to be a savior? Can't wait till he's grabbing his crotch and directing it at other men (again) on the sidelines like some low rent trailer park loser. 

    @vikingdawg said:

    Can the midget even stay sober long enough to be a savior? Can't wait till he's grabbing his crotch and directing it at other men (again) on the sidelines like some low rent trailer park loser. 

    Why are you on a Browns board belittling our Number one pick?  

  • I know I know, I should just swallow the Sheet show that was the draft and pull out the yearly "these guys are really doing it" cowpoop and get the excuses all geared up for Budweiser Mayfield, right? I'm not into make believe. The dudes a piece of trash and the #1 pick was yet again wasted by yet another in a long line of ex coffee fetchers shipped off to Cleveland. 

  • Okay.

  • Shmuck Baker Mayfield. 

  • I know I know, I should just swallow the Sheet show that was the draft and pull out the yearly "these guys are really doing it" cowpoop and get the excuses all geared up for Budweiser Mayfield, right? I'm not into make believe. The dudes a piece of trash and the #1 pick was yet again wasted by yet another in a long line of ex coffee fetchers shipped off to Cleveland. 

    @vikingdawg said:

    I know I know, I should just swallow the Sheet show that was the draft and pull out the yearly "these guys are really doing it" cowpoop and get the excuses all geared up for Budweiser Mayfield, right? I'm not into make believe. The dudes a piece of trash and the #1 pick was yet again wasted by yet another in a long line of ex coffee fetchers shipped off to Cleveland. 

    Image result for darth sidious let the hate flow

  • Someone needs a hug...... 

  • Shmuck Baker Mayfield. 

    @vikingdawg said:

    Shmuck Baker Mayfield. 

    If you don’t love the Browns more than you hate Baker Mayfield then you’re not a true Browns fan

  • I don't see  the hate for someone who hasn't even put on a Browns uniform yet.   Believe me if he sucks then he will feel it, but give the kid a chance.

  • Someone needs a hug...... 

    @d-bone said:

    Someone needs a hug...... 

    No they need a care bear to deal with they're snowflake emotions lol 🙂

  • They signed Jesus as an UFA? 😮

  • Someone needs a hug...... 

    @d-bone said:

    Someone needs a hug...... 

    You misspelled Hue. 

  • They signed Jesus as an UFA? 😮

    @mjp28 said:

    They signed Jesus as an UFA? 😮

    They passed on the Jewish guy when they took Mayfield. 😆