Baker Mayfield Thread
-
JM is married now too. Sign him up for camp!.

Johnny is a cluster Shmuck in his own head ....
-
-
He just has to make sure now that the field is actually grass
-
Can the midget even stay sober long enough to be a savior? Can't wait till he's grabbing his crotch and directing it at other men (again) on the sidelines like some low rent trailer park loser.
-
Can the midget even stay sober long enough to be a savior? Can't wait till he's grabbing his crotch and directing it at other men (again) on the sidelines like some low rent trailer park loser.
Can the midget even stay sober long enough to be a savior? Can't wait till he's grabbing his crotch and directing it at other men (again) on the sidelines like some low rent trailer park loser.
Why are you on a Browns board belittling our Number one pick?
-
I know I know, I should just swallow the Sheet show that was the draft and pull out the yearly "these guys are really doing it" cowpoop and get the excuses all geared up for Budweiser Mayfield, right? I'm not into make believe. The dudes a piece of trash and the #1 pick was yet again wasted by yet another in a long line of ex coffee fetchers shipped off to Cleveland.
-
Okay.
-
Shmuck Baker Mayfield.
-
I know I know, I should just swallow the Sheet show that was the draft and pull out the yearly "these guys are really doing it" cowpoop and get the excuses all geared up for Budweiser Mayfield, right? I'm not into make believe. The dudes a piece of trash and the #1 pick was yet again wasted by yet another in a long line of ex coffee fetchers shipped off to Cleveland.
I know I know, I should just swallow the Sheet show that was the draft and pull out the yearly "these guys are really doing it" cowpoop and get the excuses all geared up for Budweiser Mayfield, right? I'm not into make believe. The dudes a piece of trash and the #1 pick was yet again wasted by yet another in a long line of ex coffee fetchers shipped off to Cleveland.

-
Shmuck Baker Mayfield.
Shmuck Baker Mayfield.
If you don’t love the Browns more than you hate Baker Mayfield then you’re not a true Browns fan
-
I don't see the hate for someone who hasn't even put on a Browns uniform yet. Believe me if he sucks then he will feel it, but give the kid a chance.
-
-
Shmuck Baker Mayfield.
If you don’t love the Browns more than you hate Baker Mayfield then you’re not a true Browns fan
If you don’t love the Browns more than you hate Baker Mayfield then you’re not a true Browns fan
On ESPN CLASSIC now 2016 KST @ OKL with the new BROWNS savior at QB.
-
They passed on the Jewish guy when they took Mayfield.

Jesus was Jewish. Did we pass on him? F'n Browns!

-
They passed on the Jewish guy when they took Mayfield.

Jesus was Jewish. Did we pass on him? F'n Browns!

Jesus was Jewish. Did we pass on him? F'n Browns!

Something about what he wrote on his shroud about Trump ruffled some feathers, I heard.

-
can anyone link anything to me about mayfield's alcohol problems? i see one incident, but nothing repeated like JFF had...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


