Baker Mayfield Thread
-
Gip are we nailing another Brown's QB to the cross?

Gip are we nailing another Brown's QB to the cross?

I think we did that with Kizer. Sacrifices must be made.
-
Enough of the love him or leave us bullsh!t...
At this point loving Mayfield is NOT a litmus test for loving the Browns...
No more than loving JFF was...
No more than loving Wheezy was...
If folks legitimately think drafting him he was a big mistake, then that's how it will be until there's proof one way or the other.
-
Gip are we nailing another Brown's QB to the cross?

I think we did that with Kizer. Sacrifices must be made.
I think we did that with Kizer. Sacrifices must be made.
Was he a virgin?
Not fun being thrown into a volcano or a starting NFL quarterback on a bad team with only two years NCAA experience.
-
I think we did that with Kizer. Sacrifices must be made.
Was he a virgin?
Not fun being thrown into a volcano or a starting NFL quarterback on a bad team with only two years NCAA experience.
-
Enough of the love him or leave us bullsh!t...
At this point loving Mayfield is NOT a litmus test for loving the Browns...
No more than loving JFF was...
No more than loving Wheezy was...
If folks legitimately think drafting him he was a big mistake, then that's how it will be until there's proof one way or the other.
Enough of the love him or leave us bullsh!t...
At this point loving Mayfield is NOT a litmus test for loving the Browns...
No more than loving JFF was...
No more than loving Wheezy was...
If folks legitimately think drafting him he was a big mistake, then that's how it will be until there's proof one way or the other.
To my mind Tour, a couple of the guys went way beyond that, hence the Darth Sidious meme. Hoping the Browns fail again because they didn't like the pick(s). Plus completely trashing the organization in general before we've even played a game.
-
-
Outstanding intincts and "eyes in the back of his head"
-
-
Did the Browns draft Jesus Christ?
You would thank so they way a few dopehead burnouts and trailer trash losers are slobbering all over his johnson and white knighting on his behalf.
But nah, I will continue keeping my priorities in check and criticizing the Brown's when they do stupid Sheet and unlike the dopehead and the trailer trash, I will always place character and integrity above a sports team or sport.
-
Did the Browns draft Jesus Christ?
You would thank so they way a few dopehead burnouts and trailer trash losers are slobbering all over his johnson and white knighting on his behalf.
But nah, I will continue keeping my priorities in check and criticizing the Brown's when they do stupid Sheet and unlike the dopehead and the trailer trash, I will always place character and integrity above a sports team or sport.
You would thank so they way a few dopehead burnouts and trailer trash losers are slobbering all over his johnson and white knighting on his behalf.
But nah, I will continue keeping my priorities in check and criticizing the Brown's when they do stupid Sheet and unlike the dopehead and the trailer trash, I will always place character and integrity above a sports team or sport.
Oddly...that it seems that you place value on traits you yourself seem not to possess.
-
meanwhile, back at the Browns ranch - the Browns signed another qb.
http://fox8.com/2018/04/30/cleveland-browns-sign-qb-joel-stave-waive-3-other-players/
-
You would thank so they way a few dopehead burnouts and trailer trash losers are slobbering all over his johnson and white knighting on his behalf.
But nah, I will continue keeping my priorities in check and criticizing the Brown's when they do stupid Sheet and unlike the dopehead and the trailer trash, I will always place character and integrity above a sports team or sport.
Oddly...that it seems that you place value on traits you yourself seem not to possess.
Oddly...that it seems that you place value on traits you yourself seem not to possess.
As if you know anything about me, Jethro.
-
Oddly...that it seems that you place value on traits you yourself seem not to possess.
As if you know anything about me, Jethro.
As if you know anything about me, Jethro.
Well so far I have learned you have added nothing of value or intelligence to the board thus far other than vituperative spewing in nearly every post I've read. How about a little football knowledge for a change? It is a football board after all.
-
Browns VP of player personnel Alonzo Highsmith said No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield "blew the team away" with his off-field intangibles.
"Here's the honest to God's truth," Highsmith said. "From the start of his college football season to the end of the season, I had [Sam] Darnold No. 1 and Baker No. 2. On our way through everything, you couldn't tell me Darnold wasn't the best. Then comes the part where you meet them off the field. You watch their workouts. You watch everything. And Baker blew me away. Highly, highly intelligent. Highly competitive. When he walked into a room, you knew he was there." Highsmith said Josh Allen was last among the first-round quarterbacks on the Browns' board.seems they had allen rated lowest was all in on darnold till visits -
https://www.cantonrep.com/sports/20180430/browns-draft-one-of-dorseys-right-hand-men-explains-flip-from-darnold...heres the site with complete story..Sorry
won't upload.. good insight from Highsmith.
-
Man... I keep having this vision of Baker and Saquon - jogging up to the line of scrimmage in slow motion, a light fog and smell of rain in the distance... the camera pans toward the sideline... Josh Gordon nods and turns to look upfield... and then Njoku creeps a smile through the side of his mouth as the mist descends... what could have been?
-
If you don’t love the Browns more than you hate Baker Mayfield then you’re not a true Browns fan
Well....his SN is VikingDawg. I think that may something about where his sentiment's actually lie.
Well....his SN is VikingDawg. I think that may something about where his sentiment's actually lie.
I'll take a wild guess that "VikingDawg" means he's a kid whose high school nickname is the Vikings... North Canton Hoover Vikings, for example.
-
Man... I keep having this vision of Baker and Saquon - jogging up to the line of scrimmage in slow motion, a light fog and smell of rain in the distance... the camera pans toward the sideline... Josh Gordon nods and turns to look upfield... and then Njoku creeps a smile through the side of his mouth as the mist descends... what could have been?
Man... I keep having this vision of Baker and Saquon - jogging up to the line of scrimmage in slow motion, a light fog and smell of rain in the distance... the camera pans toward the sideline... Josh Gordon nods and turns to look upfield... and then Njoku creeps a smile through the side of his mouth as the mist descends... what could have been?
The more I read about the draft (Peter King this morning in MMQB), the more I don't think that combination would have happened. Even if the browns took barkley at 1, it has been said that almost a dozen teams had mayfield sitting on the top of their board. I think it's possible he could have gone 2 or 3 if the browns did not grab him at 1. Hindsight is 20/20 but it's possible that teams and evaluators were not on the same "ranking" scale as media personnel.
-
Man... I keep having this vision of Baker and Saquon - jogging up to the line of scrimmage in slow motion, a light fog and smell of rain in the distance... the camera pans toward the sideline... Josh Gordon nods and turns to look upfield... and then Njoku creeps a smile through the side of his mouth as the mist descends... what could have been?
The more I read about the draft (Peter King this morning in MMQB), the more I don't think that combination would have happened. Even if the browns took barkley at 1, it has been said that almost a dozen teams had mayfield sitting on the top of their board. I think it's possible he could have gone 2 or 3 if the browns did not grab him at 1. Hindsight is 20/20 but it's possible that teams and evaluators were not on the same "ranking" scale as media personnel.
The more I read about the draft (Peter King this morning in MMQB), the more I don't think that combination would have happened. Even if the browns took barkley at 1, it has been said that almost a dozen teams had mayfield sitting on the top of their board. I think it's possible he could have gone 2 or 3 if the browns did not grab him at 1. Hindsight is 20/20 but it's possible that teams and evaluators were not on the same "ranking" scale as media personnel.
There was also speculation that if Baker lasted till the 3 spot... Elway was gonna jump in and attempt to get him...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login