Baker Mayfield Thread
-
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25640606/baker-mayfield-cleveland-browns-fined
Oh blow me.
What a chickenshit fine.
WSS
-
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25640606/baker-mayfield-cleveland-browns-fined
Oh blow me.
What a chickenshit fine.
WSS
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25640606/baker-mayfield-cleveland-browns-fined
Oh blow me.
What a chickenshit fine.
WSS
About as bad as it gets. I bet there was a bunch of “media” influence. I’ve never even heard of the NFL fining a player this late for something involving his own coach. They couldn’t fine him for pue so they had to make up something
-
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25640606/baker-mayfield-cleveland-browns-fined
Oh blow me.
What a chickenshit fine.
WSS
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25640606/baker-mayfield-cleveland-browns-fined
Oh blow me.
What a chickenshit fine.
WSS
Exactly Steve the NCAA going to fine the West Virginia player for making a "lewd Gesture" grabbing a certain area after he got whacked in the nuts last night?
Colon must have friends in high places... I mean- that wasn't even directed at Hue, so WTF???
-
Fined $10,026 for a “lewd gesture”, that’s over $5k for each testicle. . .
-
What? We got big balls? Or a rodeo gesture.
How about I hate Colin thread. Make stuff up, tell the truth, boycot sponsers and try to ruin his life. Or at least try. The national media does hate us. We should return the love
-
Ri dick u lust.?
-
ESPN running a feature on Philip Rivers king of the trash talkers and saying how good he is at it while they have been giving shit about Bakers stare all week .....hypocrisy
-
Congrats to Baker for setting the rookie TD passes mark! - A lot of negative streaks stopped by Baker this year.....and a nice positive one for himself!
Baker and Hue: Baker seems to have made it clear that he does not like Hue Jackson. I can't pretend to know the reason(s)....but if I had to guess at one of 'em, perhaps a big one, it would be that Hue never let Baker have a shot at winning the starting QB job. All offseason, all training camp, it was Tyrod's job. A guy who had never taken a QB snap for the Browns.
I understand wanting to let the rookie QB sit and learn. I was in that camp. But I never thought it was fair that Baker was given NO shot at it. He got NO reps with the starters....none. TC & preseason lasts quite a while...and he was allowed zero snaps with the starters. I guess it's actually kinda' disrespecting the #1 overall pick if ya think about it.
-
-
Baker owns Cowturd ......
-
-
Fuck him! Fuck those that pay attention to him. Fuck promoting him.
This. All of this.
Anyway, I heard another stat, but I can't seem to find the documentation, but apparently Baker Mayfield lead the NFL in red zone efficiency. Think about what that means. We literally went from worst to first in a HUGELY important category, and to have it done by a rookie is almost unthinkable. Rookie QBs ALWAYS struggle in the red zone. Just crazy. I think Mayfield has 20 TD passes and zero picks in red zone. Yo.
-
Fuck him! Fuck those that pay attention to him. Fuck promoting him.
This. All of this.
Anyway, I heard another stat, but I can't seem to find the documentation, but apparently Baker Mayfield lead the NFL in red zone efficiency. Think about what that means. We literally went from worst to first in a HUGELY important category, and to have it done by a rookie is almost unthinkable. Rookie QBs ALWAYS struggle in the red zone. Just crazy. I think Mayfield has 20 TD passes and zero picks in red zone. Yo.
This. All of this.
Anyway, I heard another stat, but I can't seem to find the documentation, but apparently Baker Mayfield lead the NFL in red zone efficiency. Think about what that means. We literally went from worst to first in a HUGELY important category, and to have it done by a rookie is almost unthinkable. Rookie QBs ALWAYS struggle in the red zone. Just crazy. I think Mayfield has 20 TD passes and zero picks in red zone. Yo.
I’ve seen that as well. He hits the Redzone and punches it. Others tend to ride the brakes. He’s all about the TDs
-
Fans started a go fund me account to raise money and pay that chickenshit fine that was levied on Baker. Plenty of money was raised too. And Baker promptly donated that money to charity. Classy, all the way around
-
Google this...... Lt. Baker Mayfield
your eyeballs will thank you
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
I actually agree with fining him. That stuff has no place in the game of football. Act like a professional. I do commend him for giving the GoFundMe money to charity though.
You certainly have a hard on for Baker. You must be one of Hue's kids or did he take the girl you liked in high school or something?
-
Kill that troll

-
Baking up Turnovers said:
I actually agree with fining him. That stuff has no place in the game of football. Act like a professional. I do commend him for giving the GoFundMe money to charity though.
Rivers has earned that though with years of elite play. Baker has yet to earn that. Right now he just looks like an arrogant little shit. If you want to be a cocky guy like Rivers or Rodgers your play needs to back it up first.
Someone still has to explain what is lewd about that gesture that is being made in front of his own coach with his back essentially to the field. I have been around longer than most of you and have been exposed to my share of lewd gestures, but this is one I am just not familiar with.
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Nah nothing like that. I don't know him in real life. The reasons for me not being crazy about him are clearly stated in the thread you got locked.
If you're really a Browns fan (which I highly doubt) its going to be a rough bunch of years for you then because it doesn't look like Baker is going anywhere for a long time. But I'll address (again) your claim that he plays bad against good defenses. Only 2 QB's threw for over 300 yards agains the Ravens this season and the QB you hate did it twice.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
