Skip to content

Baker Mayfield Thread

The Browns Board
976 82 48.5k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    25-28% means that your Spanish ancestry is much, much more recent than if you are the descendant of someone from off the Spanish Armada..which was  1588.  That would have likely been about  17-18 generations ago....and you would have at most about 5% Iberian.

     Let's assume you were born in 1990, and that the average length of a generation is 25 years. It would take, on average, 13 generations to get back to 1690, which would be your 10th great-grandparents. 

    1990 - 1 - you 
    1965 - 2 - parents 
    1940 - 3 - grandparents 
    1915 - 4 - great-grandparents 
    1890 - 5 - 2nd great-grandparents 
    1865 - 6 - 3rd great-grandparents 
    1840 - 7 - 4th great-grandparents 
    1815 - 8 - 5th great-grandparents 
    1790 - 9 - 6th great-grandparents 
    1765 - 10 - 7th great-grandparents 
    1740 - 11 - 8th great-grandparents 
    1715 - 12 - 9th great-grandparents 
    1690 - 13 - 10th great-granparents 
    1665 - 14 - 11th great-grandparents 
    1640 - 15 - 12th great-grandparents 

    I think it would be worthwhile for you to research the national Geographic DNA study called Helix Geno 2.0 which is an ongoing project. You will find that people native to the British Isles multiple generations back share a lot of DNA with Iberian peoples, so it's not as simple as you may think.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I think it would be worthwhile for you to research the national Geographic DNA study called Helix Geno 2.0 which is an ongoing project. You will find that people native to the British Isles multiple generations back share a lot of DNA with Iberian peoples, so it's not as simple as you may think.

    Everybody wants a bit of Spaniard on themselves ?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I think it would be worthwhile for you to research the national Geographic DNA study called Helix Geno 2.0 which is an ongoing project. You will find that people native to the British Isles multiple generations back share a lot of DNA with Iberian peoples, so it's not as simple as you may think.

    Everybody wants a bit of Spaniard on themselves ?

    @nero said:

    Everybody wants a bit of Spaniard on themselves ?

    Si', co'mo no!?

  • @nero said:

    Everybody wants a bit of Spaniard on themselves ?

    Si', co'mo no!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Si', co'mo no!?

    Y acentos también. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Si', co'mo no!?

    Y acentos también. 

    @nero said:

    Y acentos también. 

    LOL!   ?

  • @the-gipper said:

    25-28% means that your Spanish ancestry is much, much more recent than if you are the descendant of someone from off the Spanish Armada..which was  1588.  That would have likely been about  17-18 generations ago....and you would have at most about 5% Iberian.

     Let's assume you were born in 1990, and that the average length of a generation is 25 years. It would take, on average, 13 generations to get back to 1690, which would be your 10th great-grandparents. 

    1990 - 1 - you 
    1965 - 2 - parents 
    1940 - 3 - grandparents 
    1915 - 4 - great-grandparents 
    1890 - 5 - 2nd great-grandparents 
    1865 - 6 - 3rd great-grandparents 
    1840 - 7 - 4th great-grandparents 
    1815 - 8 - 5th great-grandparents 
    1790 - 9 - 6th great-grandparents 
    1765 - 10 - 7th great-grandparents 
    1740 - 11 - 8th great-grandparents 
    1715 - 12 - 9th great-grandparents 
    1690 - 13 - 10th great-granparents 
    1665 - 14 - 11th great-grandparents 
    1640 - 15 - 12th great-grandparents 

    I think it would be worthwhile for you to research the national Geographic DNA study called Helix Geno 2.0 which is an ongoing project. You will find that people native to the British Isles multiple generations back share a lot of DNA with Iberian peoples, so it's not as simple as you may think.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I think it would be worthwhile for you to research the national Geographic DNA study called Helix Geno 2.0 which is an ongoing project. You will find that people native to the British Isles multiple generations back share a lot of DNA with Iberian peoples, so it's not as simple as you may think.

    Or, it may be that whatever DNA test you took was faulty.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I think it would be worthwhile for you to research the national Geographic DNA study called Helix Geno 2.0 which is an ongoing project. You will find that people native to the British Isles multiple generations back share a lot of DNA with Iberian peoples, so it's not as simple as you may think.

    Everybody wants a bit of Spaniard on themselves ?

    @nero said:

    Everybody wants a bit of Spaniard on themselves ?

    Not Donald Trump

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I think it would be worthwhile for you to research the national Geographic DNA study called Helix Geno 2.0 which is an ongoing project. You will find that people native to the British Isles multiple generations back share a lot of DNA with Iberian peoples, so it's not as simple as you may think.

    Or, it may be that whatever DNA test you took was faulty.

    @the-gipper said:

    Or, it may be that whatever DNA test you took was faulty.

    Nope-I took that one.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Si', co'mo no!?

    Y acentos también. 

    @nero said:

    Y acentos también. 

    Are you guys setting up a date?

  • @nero said:

    Y acentos también. 

    Are you guys setting up a date?

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you guys setting up a date?

    jealous? 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you guys setting up a date?

    jealous? 

    @nero said:

    jealous? 

    Why do you ask....are you looking for a threesome?

  • @nero said:

    Y acentos también. 

    Are you guys setting up a date?

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you guys setting up a date?

    Quiere participar? ?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you guys setting up a date?

    Quiere participar? ?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Quiere participar? ?

    Are you asking to suck my dick?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Quiere participar? ?

    Are you asking to suck my dick?

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you asking to suck my dick?

    Mi esposa dice que no.?‍❤️‍?‍?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Quiere participar? ?

    Are you asking to suck my dick?

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you asking to suck my dick?

    He asked if you want to join in. 😁

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you asking to suck my dick?

    He asked if you want to join in. 😁

    @hoorta said:

    He asked if you want to join in. 😁

    So...then, yes...he was asking to suck my dick.  

    My answer will be yes...with conditions:    That he hire and pay for a local female surrogate to do so. I do not want him to have to spend the money to come from Texas to Ohio.   See what a considerate guy I am?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you asking to suck my dick?

    Mi esposa dice que no.?‍❤️‍?‍?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Mi esposa dice que no.?‍❤️‍?‍?

    This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ.  I won't put her in that position for you.   Just go with the local talent.

  • @tour2ma said:

    A Brit???

    That would explain the stupidity of some of his comparisons. Can't expect nothing good from a brit.

    @nero said:

    That would explain the stupidity of some of his comparisons. Can't expect nothing good from a brit.

    What now...

  • @nero said:

    That would explain the stupidity of some of his comparisons. Can't expect nothing good from a brit.

    What now...

    @londonbrown said:

    What now...

    I was expecting your entrance! Lol I was just kidding mate 😉

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Mi esposa dice que no.?‍❤️‍?‍?

    This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ.  I won't put her in that position for you.   Just go with the local talent.

    @the-gipper said:

    This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ.  I won't put her in that position for you.   Just go with the local talent.

    Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo...   

    I'll translate it for you....  Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said...  

  • @the-gipper said:

    This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ.  I won't put her in that position for you.   Just go with the local talent.

    Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo...   

    I'll translate it for you....  Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said...  

    @hoorta said:

    Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo...   

    I'll translate it for you....  Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said...  

    I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here.  I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....😆