Baker Mayfield Thread
-
Are you guys setting up a date?
jealous?
-
Are you guys setting up a date?
jealous?
-
Are you guys setting up a date?
Quiere participar? ?
-
Are you guys setting up a date?
Quiere participar? ?
Quiere participar? ?
Are you asking to suck my dick?
-
Quiere participar? ?
Are you asking to suck my dick?
Are you asking to suck my dick?
Mi esposa dice que no.?
??
-
Quiere participar? ?
Are you asking to suck my dick?
Are you asking to suck my dick?
He asked if you want to join in.
-
Are you asking to suck my dick?
He asked if you want to join in.
He asked if you want to join in.
So...then, yes...he was asking to suck my dick.
My answer will be yes...with conditions: That he hire and pay for a local female surrogate to do so. I do not want him to have to spend the money to come from Texas to Ohio. See what a considerate guy I am?
-
Are you asking to suck my dick?
Mi esposa dice que no.?
??
Mi esposa dice que no.?
??
This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ. I won't put her in that position for you. Just go with the local talent.
-
-
What now...
I was expecting your entrance! Lol I was just kidding mate

-
Mi esposa dice que no.?
??
This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ. I won't put her in that position for you. Just go with the local talent.
This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ. I won't put her in that position for you. Just go with the local talent.
Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo...
I'll translate it for you.... Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said...
-
This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ. I won't put her in that position for you. Just go with the local talent.
Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo...
I'll translate it for you.... Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said...
Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo...
I'll translate it for you.... Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said...
I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here. I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....

-
Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo...
I'll translate it for you.... Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said...
I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here. I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....

I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here. I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....

Ag's Spanish was "my wife says no". You need Rosetta Stone in your spare time.
-
I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here. I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....

Ag's Spanish was "my wife says no". You need Rosetta Stone in your spare time.
-
Hey Gipper ...you should be Dorsey in our draft this year but it means you have to run it .......
-
Hey Gipper ...you should be Dorsey in our draft this year but it means you have to run it .......
-
Or...maybe he should just speak fucking English?

No hablo ingle's! Solamente Tejano! ?
http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/No hablo ingles. Solamente Tejano.
-
I knew I should have learned Mexican...
-
I knew I should have learned Mexican...
I knew I should have learned Mexican...
By going to Taco Bell...I learned what “No más” means.
-
I knew I should have learned Mexican...
By going to Taco Bell...I learned what “No más” means.
By going to Taco Bell...I learned what “No más” means.
Taco, enchillada, you're learning. Este burrito es muy caliente. "this burrito is very hot."
Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class. LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels. Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.
Would never fly in this day of political correctness.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login