Skip to content

Baker Mayfield Thread

The Browns Board
976 82 48.5k 1
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Quiere participar? ?

    Are you asking to suck my dick?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you asking to suck my dick?

    Mi esposa dice que no.?‍❤️‍?‍?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Quiere participar? ?

    Are you asking to suck my dick?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you asking to suck my dick?

    He asked if you want to join in. 😁

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you asking to suck my dick?

    He asked if you want to join in. 😁

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    He asked if you want to join in. 😁

    So...then, yes...he was asking to suck my dick.  

    My answer will be yes...with conditions:    That he hire and pay for a local female surrogate to do so. I do not want him to have to spend the money to come from Texas to Ohio.   See what a considerate guy I am?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you asking to suck my dick?

    Mi esposa dice que no.?‍❤️‍?‍?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Mi esposa dice que no.?‍❤️‍?‍?

    This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ.  I won't put her in that position for you.   Just go with the local talent.

  • @tour2ma said:

    A Brit???

    That would explain the stupidity of some of his comparisons. Can't expect nothing good from a brit.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    That would explain the stupidity of some of his comparisons. Can't expect nothing good from a brit.

    What now...

  • @nero said:

    That would explain the stupidity of some of his comparisons. Can't expect nothing good from a brit.

    What now...

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    What now...

    I was expecting your entrance! Lol I was just kidding mate 😉

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Mi esposa dice que no.?‍❤️‍?‍?

    This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ.  I won't put her in that position for you.   Just go with the local talent.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ.  I won't put her in that position for you.   Just go with the local talent.

    Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo...   

    I'll translate it for you....  Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said...  

  • @the-gipper said:

    This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ.  I won't put her in that position for you.   Just go with the local talent.

    Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo...   

    I'll translate it for you....  Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said...  

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo...   

    I'll translate it for you....  Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said...  

    I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here.  I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....😆

  • @hoorta said:

    Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo...   

    I'll translate it for you....  Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said...  

    I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here.  I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....😆

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here.  I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....😆

    Ag's Spanish was "my wife says no".   You need Rosetta Stone in your spare time.  😁  

  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here.  I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....😆

    Ag's Spanish was "my wife says no".   You need Rosetta Stone in your spare time.  😁  

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Ag's Spanish was "my wife says no".   You need Rosetta Stone in your spare time.  😁  

    Or...maybe he should just speak fucking English?   😛

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Hey Gipper ...you should be Dorsey in our draft this year but it means you have to run it ....... 🙂

  • Hey Gipper ...you should be Dorsey in our draft this year but it means you have to run it ....... 🙂

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    Hey Gipper ...you should be Dorsey in our draft this year but it means you have to run it ....... 🙂

    Ah.....NO

  • @hoorta said:

    Ag's Spanish was "my wife says no".   You need Rosetta Stone in your spare time.  😁  

    Or...maybe he should just speak fucking English?   😛

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Or...maybe he should just speak fucking English?   😛

    No hablo ingle's! Solamente Tejano!  ?

    http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/No hablo ingles. Solamente Tejano.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    I knew I should have learned Mexican... 

  • I knew I should have learned Mexican... 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I knew I should have learned Mexican... 

    By going to Taco Bell...I learned what “No más” means.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I knew I should have learned Mexican... 

    By going to Taco Bell...I learned what “No más” means.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @canton-dawg said:

    By going to Taco Bell...I learned what “No más” means.

    Taco, enchillada, you're learning.  Este burrito es muy caliente.  "this burrito is very hot."  

    Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels.  Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.  😁   Would never fly in this day of political correctness.....   

  • @canton-dawg said:

    By going to Taco Bell...I learned what “No más” means.

    Taco, enchillada, you're learning.  Este burrito es muy caliente.  "this burrito is very hot."  

    Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels.  Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.  😁   Would never fly in this day of political correctness.....   

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

     "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.  😁   Would never fly in this day of political correctness.....   

    My Dad's favorite words for all 5 of his kids and I'm pretty sure it was the first one he learned in language school in Caracas. We all thought it was funny coming from the "Lone Ranger" school of television Spanish as opposed to the "Cisco Kid" school. Now the funny thing is that the most intensive training I had in Spanish was the one year we lived in Caracas. We had a maid/cook with live-in quarters on the property as she came with the house to any new renters. She spoke zero English but very patiently taught us Spanish on a daily interactive basis with plenty of corrections. We also watched TV which had a lot of programs made in the U.S. that we had already seen, but they were dubbed in Spanish. So since we knew already what they were saying from prior viewing, it was easier to learn from the dubbed Spanish.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    By going to Taco Bell...I learned what “No más” means.

    Taco, enchillada, you're learning.  Este burrito es muy caliente.  "this burrito is very hot."  

    Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels.  Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.  😁   Would never fly in this day of political correctness.....   

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Taco, enchillada, you're learning.  Este burrito es muy caliente.  "this burrito is very hot."  

    Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels.  Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.  😁   Would never fly in this day of political correctness.....   

    I'm certainly no expert...hell, I thought Taco Bell was a Mexican phone company! 🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    Or...maybe he should just speak fucking English?   😛

    No hablo ingle's! Solamente Tejano!  ?

    http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/No hablo ingles. Solamente Tejano.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    No hablo ingle's! Solamente Tejano!  ?

    http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/No hablo ingles. Solamente Tejano.

    And now you are trying to pimp out anyone from a certain ethic background? I will be in Texas in Mid-ish Feb.  I would not advocate that you try to smuggle your Mexican whores across the border.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    By going to Taco Bell...I learned what “No más” means.

    Taco, enchillada, you're learning.  Este burrito es muy caliente.  "this burrito is very hot."  

    Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels.  Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.  😁   Would never fly in this day of political correctness.....   

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Taco, enchillada, you're learning.  Este burrito es muy caliente.  "this burrito is very hot."  

    Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels.  Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.  😁   Would never fly in this day of political correctness.....   

    So...you are saying that Kemo Sabe is basically calling someone "Dumbass" and calling someone Tonto is calling someone a "Dork"?

    Then how do you explain this:

    https://www.nps.gov/tont/index.htm