Baker Mayfield Thread
-
Are you asking to suck my dick?
He asked if you want to join in.
He asked if you want to join in.
So...then, yes...he was asking to suck my dick. Â
My answer will be yes...with conditions: Â Â That he hire and pay for a local female surrogate to do so. I do not want him to have to spend the money to come from Texas to Ohio. Â See what a considerate guy I am?
-
Are you asking to suck my dick?
Mi esposa dice que no.?â
â?â?
Mi esposa dice que no.?â
â?â?
This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ. Â I won't put her in that position for you. Â Just go with the local talent.
-
-
What now...
I was expecting your entrance! Lol I was just kidding mate

-
Mi esposa dice que no.?â
â?â?
This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ. Â I won't put her in that position for you. Â Just go with the local talent.
This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ. Â I won't put her in that position for you. Â Just go with the local talent.
Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo... Â
I'll translate it for you.... Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said... Â
-
This sounds like you are saying no...but I will let my wife give you the BJ. Â I won't put her in that position for you. Â Just go with the local talent.
Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo... Â
I'll translate it for you.... Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said... Â
Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo... Â
I'll translate it for you.... Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said... Â
I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here. Â I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....

-
Su espanol es muy pobre. No intendes lo que se dijo... Â
I'll translate it for you.... Your Spanish is very poor. You don't understand what was said... Â
I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here. Â I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....

I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here. Â I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....

Ag's Spanish was "my wife says no".  You need Rosetta Stone in your spare time.Â
 Â
-
I don't speak Spanish....but were were talking about Blow jobs, and he did mention "espouse" which I do know to be "wife"....so I just assumed he was trying to assign his duties over to here. Â I mean....its on him if he didn't want it to look like he was pimping out his wife.....

Ag's Spanish was "my wife says no".  You need Rosetta Stone in your spare time.Â
 Â
-
Hey Gipper ...you should be Dorsey in our draft this year but it means you have to run it .......
-
Hey Gipper ...you should be Dorsey in our draft this year but it means you have to run it .......
-
Or...maybe he should just speak fucking English? Â Â

No hablo ingle's! Solamente Tejano! ?
http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/No hablo ingles. Solamente Tejano.
-
I knew I should have learned Mexican...Â
-
I knew I should have learned Mexican...Â
I knew I should have learned Mexican...Â
By going to Taco Bell...I learned what âNo mĂĄsâ means.
-
I knew I should have learned Mexican...Â
By going to Taco Bell...I learned what âNo mĂĄsâ means.
By going to Taco Bell...I learned what âNo mĂĄsâ means.
Taco, enchillada, you're learning. Este burrito es muy caliente. "this burrito is very hot." Â
Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels. Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.Â
  Would never fly in this day of political correctness..... Â
-
By going to Taco Bell...I learned what âNo mĂĄsâ means.
Taco, enchillada, you're learning. Este burrito es muy caliente. "this burrito is very hot." Â
Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels. Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.Â
  Would never fly in this day of political correctness..... Â
 "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.Â
  Would never fly in this day of political correctness..... Â
My Dad's favorite words for all 5 of his kids and I'm pretty sure it was the first one he learned in language school in Caracas. We all thought it was funny coming from the "Lone Ranger" school of television Spanish as opposed to the "Cisco Kid" school. Now the funny thing is that the most intensive training I had in Spanish was the one year we lived in Caracas. We had a maid/cook with live-in quarters on the property as she came with the house to any new renters. She spoke zero English but very patiently taught us Spanish on a daily interactive basis with plenty of corrections. We also watched TV which had a lot of programs made in the U.S. that we had already seen, but they were dubbed in Spanish. So since we knew already what they were saying from prior viewing, it was easier to learn from the dubbed Spanish.
-
By going to Taco Bell...I learned what âNo mĂĄsâ means.
Taco, enchillada, you're learning. Este burrito es muy caliente. "this burrito is very hot." Â
Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels. Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.Â
  Would never fly in this day of political correctness..... Â
Taco, enchillada, you're learning. Este burrito es muy caliente. "this burrito is very hot." Â
Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels. Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.Â
  Would never fly in this day of political correctness..... Â
I'm certainly no expert...hell, I thought Taco Bell was a Mexican phone company!
-
Or...maybe he should just speak fucking English? Â Â

No hablo ingle's! Solamente Tejano! ?
http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/No hablo ingles. Solamente Tejano.
No hablo ingle's! Solamente Tejano! ?
http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/No hablo ingles. Solamente Tejano.
And now you are trying to pimp out anyone from a certain ethic background? I will be in Texas in Mid-ish Feb. Â I would not advocate that you try to smuggle your Mexican whores across the border.
-
By going to Taco Bell...I learned what âNo mĂĄsâ means.
Taco, enchillada, you're learning. Este burrito es muy caliente. "this burrito is very hot." Â
Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels. Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.Â
  Would never fly in this day of political correctness..... Â
Taco, enchillada, you're learning. Este burrito es muy caliente. "this burrito is very hot." Â
Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels. Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.Â
  Would never fly in this day of political correctness..... Â
So...you are saying that Kemo Sabe is basically calling someone "Dumbass" and calling someone Tonto is calling someone a "Dork"?
Then how do you explain this:
-
Taco, enchillada, you're learning. Este burrito es muy caliente. "this burrito is very hot." Â
Now Mr. Trivia Expert- let me tell you a little inside (spanish) joke- that I learned in my HS spanish class.  LOL, you're old enough to remember the original Lone Ranger TV show with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels. Well, "Kimo sabe" is bad Indian spanish for "quien no sabe" (he) who does not know. "Tonto" is silly, or stupid- take your pick.Â
  Would never fly in this day of political correctness..... Â
So...you are saying that Kemo Sabe is basically calling someone "Dumbass" and calling someone Tonto is calling someone a "Dork"?
Then how do you explain this:
So...you are saying that Kemo Sabe is basically calling someone "Dumbass" and calling someone Tonto is calling someone a "Dork"?
Then how do you explain this:
Obviously some idiot with a degree from Trump University came up with the name. ?
-
So...you are saying that Kemo Sabe is basically calling someone "Dumbass" and calling someone Tonto is calling someone a "Dork"?
Then how do you explain this:
Obviously some idiot with a degree from Trump University came up with the name. ?
Obviously some idiot came up with the name. ?
So...when John Dorsey called  Baker  "Kemosabe".....he really was making a disparaging comment about him?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login