Skip to content

Baker Mayfield Thread

The Browns Board
976 82 48.5k 1
  • sydS syd

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Go suck on some weed fag.

    what you queer for me ? 

    @syd said:

    what you queer for me ? 

    Don't drop the soap in front of him, fo sho. 

  • jesus says - Jesus say You guys are both homos

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    jesus says - Jesus say You guys are both homos

    But you are the guy that tries so, so hard to make people think you are such a bad butt. Almost like you are overcompensating to cover up something...

    I mean, a real bad butt wouldn't have to run to a message board moderator because he got his butt handed to him and he got his snowflake feelings hurt so, so bad, but you keep doing you, Sparky. 

  • The Baker buzz is definitely rising and he could be definitely earning his bread as the #1 pick

  • The Baker buzz is definitely rising and he could be definitely earning his bread as the #1 pick

    @londonbrown said:

    The Baker buzz is definitely rising and he could be definitely earning his bread as the #1 pick

    Smoke

  • @londonbrown said:

    The Baker buzz is definitely rising and he could be definitely earning his bread as the #1 pick

    Smoke

    @texasag1969 said:

    Smoke

    'Zackley. I wouldn't be completely disappointed if they picked Baker Mayfield but...

    WSS

  • It will be tons of crazy talk between now and tomorrow night.

  • IF ... Baker's your guy ... do you gamble?

    Take Barkley #1 ... Figure Giants are going Chubb and Jets Darnold/Rosen ... and then take Mayfield at #4.

    I know Po would like this idea ... But is it really that crazy?

    Mayfield is similar in size and style to Taylor, and can step into a ready-made offense with Barkley, Hyde, Gordon, Landry and Nojoku ... we've never had weapons like that before.

    There could be a chance that Dorsey has written "Saquan Barkley no matter what" on a piece of paper and if there is split on QBs in the building, but Mayfield is your #1 guy ... you wait three more spots for him.

    Zombo

  • IF ... Baker's your guy ... do you gamble?

    Take Barkley #1 ... Figure Giants are going Chubb and Jets Darnold/Rosen ... and then take Mayfield at #4.

    I know Po would like this idea ... But is it really that crazy?

    Mayfield is similar in size and style to Taylor, and can step into a ready-made offense with Barkley, Hyde, Gordon, Landry and Nojoku ... we've never had weapons like that before.

    There could be a chance that Dorsey has written "Saquan Barkley no matter what" on a piece of paper and if there is split on QBs in the building, but Mayfield is your #1 guy ... you wait three more spots for him.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    IF ... Baker's your guy ... do you gamble?

    Take Barkley #1 ... Figure Giants are going Chubb and Jets Darnold/Rosen ... and then take Mayfield at #4.

    I know Po would like this idea ... But is it really that crazy?

    Mayfield is similar in size and style to Taylor, and can step into a ready-made offense with Barkley, Hyde, Gordon, Landry and Nojoku ... we've never had weapons like that before.

    There could be a chance that Dorsey has written "Saquan Barkley no matter what" on a piece of paper and if there is split on QBs in the building, but Mayfield is your #1 guy ... you wait three more spots for him.

    Zombo

  • The Baker buzz is definitely rising and he could be definitely earning his bread as the #1 pick

    @londonbrown said:

    The Baker buzz is definitely rising and he could be definitely earning his bread as the #1 pick

    giphy.gif

  • IF ... Baker's your guy ... do you gamble?

    Take Barkley #1 ... Figure Giants are going Chubb and Jets Darnold/Rosen ... and then take Mayfield at #4.

    I know Po would like this idea ... But is it really that crazy?

    Mayfield is similar in size and style to Taylor, and can step into a ready-made offense with Barkley, Hyde, Gordon, Landry and Nojoku ... we've never had weapons like that before.

    There could be a chance that Dorsey has written "Saquan Barkley no matter what" on a piece of paper and if there is split on QBs in the building, but Mayfield is your #1 guy ... you wait three more spots for him.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    IF ... Baker's your guy ... do you gamble?

    Take Barkley #1 ... Figure Giants are going Chubb and Jets Darnold/Rosen ... and then take Mayfield at #4.

    I know Po would like this idea ... But is it really that crazy?

    Mayfield is similar in size and style to Taylor, and can step into a ready-made offense with Barkley, Hyde, Gordon, Landry and Nojoku ... we've never had weapons like that before.

    There could be a chance that Dorsey has written "Saquan Barkley no matter what" on a piece of paper and if there is split on QBs in the building, but Mayfield is your #1 guy ... you wait three more spots for him.

    Zombo

    It is not crazy.....for someone that thinks Barkley is the Shite

    But I don't think that Dorsey thinks that Barkley is the Shite.  I don't think he wants anything to do with an RB that high in the draft.

    If Mayfield were his boy....I could see him doing that....except with them taking Chubb, not Barkley at #1.

    To Dorsey....it may that it is Chubb who is the prize bull.

  • Zombo said:

    IF ... Baker's your guy ... do you gamble?

    Take Barkley #1 ... Figure Giants are going Chubb and Jets Darnold/Rosen ... and then take Mayfield at #4.

    I know Po would like this idea ... But is it really that crazy?

    Mayfield is similar in size and style to Taylor, and can step into a ready-made offense with Barkley, Hyde, Gordon, Landry and Nojoku ... we've never had weapons like that before.

    There could be a chance that Dorsey has written "Saquan Barkley no matter what" on a piece of paper and if there is split on QBs in the building, but Mayfield is your #1 guy ... you wait three more spots for him.

    Zombo

    It is not crazy.....for someone that thinks Barkley is the Shite

    But I don't think that Dorsey thinks that Barkley is the Shite.  I don't think he wants anything to do with an RB that high in the draft.

    If Mayfield were his boy....I could see him doing that....except with them taking Chubb, not Barkley at #1.

    To Dorsey....it may that it is Chubb who is the prize bull.

    @the-gipper said:

    It is not crazy.....for someone that thinks Barkley is the Shite

    But I don't think that Dorsey thinks that Barkley is the Shite.  I don't think he wants anything to do with an RB that high in the draft.

    If Mayfield were his boy....I could see him doing that....except with them taking Chubb, not Barkley at #1.

    To Dorsey....it may that it is Chubb who is the prize bull.

    Everyone in the NFL thinks Barkley is the Shit ...

    He's not getting past the Top 5.

    Zombo

  • @the-gipper said:

    It is not crazy.....for someone that thinks Barkley is the Shite

    But I don't think that Dorsey thinks that Barkley is the Shite.  I don't think he wants anything to do with an RB that high in the draft.

    If Mayfield were his boy....I could see him doing that....except with them taking Chubb, not Barkley at #1.

    To Dorsey....it may that it is Chubb who is the prize bull.

    Everyone in the NFL thinks Barkley is the Shit ...

    He's not getting past the Top 5.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Everyone in the NFL thinks Barkley is the Sheet ...

    He's not getting past the Top 5.

    Zombo

    Well....assume the Browns take a QB....then  Giants take Chubb....then Jets take QB.....and Browns do trade down to a team that wants/needs a QB  Bills/Dolphins whomever.

    Do you claim that the Broncos will nab him? 

    and....how come you get to write  s-h-i-t....and no one else can? 

    It even autocorrects it when I quote you. 

  • Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield: The Browns could be down to these two, sources say

    https://search.app.goo.gl/YtZT7

    Shared from my Google feed

  • Zombo said:

    Everyone in the NFL thinks Barkley is the Sheet ...

    He's not getting past the Top 5.

    Zombo

    Well....assume the Browns take a QB....then  Giants take Chubb....then Jets take QB.....and Browns do trade down to a team that wants/needs a QB  Bills/Dolphins whomever.

    Do you claim that the Broncos will nab him? 

    and....how come you get to write  s-h-i-t....and no one else can? 

    It even autocorrects it when I quote you. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Well....assume the Browns take a QB....then  Giants take Chubb....then Jets take QB.....and Browns do trade down to a team that wants/needs a QB  Bills/Dolphins whomever.

    Do you claim that the Broncos will nab him? 

    I don't know why keep going around with me.

    I feel the Browns should walk away with their QB and either Barkley or Chubb at 1 and four.

    I do not feel that Dorsey is mentally retarded, and I feel that he would have to be to trade out of #4 if Barkley and/or Chubb is there, so I am not engaging in trade down scenarios.

    If we take the QB and Chubb, and Barkley is sitting there, yes, I feel the Broncos would take him.

    Zombo

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well....assume the Browns take a QB....then  Giants take Chubb....then Jets take QB.....and Browns do trade down to a team that wants/needs a QB  Bills/Dolphins whomever.

    Do you claim that the Broncos will nab him? 

    I don't know why keep going around with me.

    I feel the Browns should walk away with their QB and either Barkley or Chubb at 1 and four.

    I do not feel that Dorsey is mentally retarded, and I feel that he would have to be to trade out of #4 if Barkley and/or Chubb is there, so I am not engaging in trade down scenarios.

    If we take the QB and Chubb, and Barkley is sitting there, yes, I feel the Broncos would take him.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I don't know why keep going around with me.

    I feel the Browns should walk away with their QB and either Barkley or Chubb at 1 and four.

    I do not feel that Dorsey is mentally Retarded, and I feel that he would have to be to trade out of #4 if Barkley and/or Chubb is there, so I am not engaging in trade down scenarios.

    If we take the QB and Chubb, and Barkley is sitting there, yes, I feel the Broncos would take him.

    Zombo

    Well, maybe these posts are misplaced.....they should be over in the  "trade down scenario" thread.  The purpose of that thread IS to "engage in trade down scenarios".

  • ... and zombo goes...

    giphy.gif

  • Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield: The Browns could be down to these two, sources say

    https://search.app.goo.gl/YtZT7

    Shared from my Google feed

    @westside-steve said:

    Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield: The Browns could be down to these two, sources say

    https://search.app.goo.gl/YtZT7

    Shared from my Google feed

    MKC Steve, 'nuff said.

  • ... and zombo goes...

    giphy.gif

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and zombo goes...

    giphy.gif

    I think, rather that you are internalizing things.  

  • If it is Allen or Mayfield ......Giants take Darnold and Jets take Rosen, we then have to decide ....Chubb, Barkley or trade down....some say Denzel Ward would be in play but not with that scenario of Giants taking Darnold .......