Skip to content

Baker Mayfield Thread

The Browns Board
976 82 48.5k 1
  • @hoorta said:

    No, but you can tag- along in our Spanish conversations.  Kimosabe...  

    Now you want to talk Navajo

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Now you want to talk Navajo

    ah yes the secret code talkers from ww2

  • @the-gipper said:

    Now you want to talk Navajo

    No, but because I contribute to an Indian Mission school in South Dakota, I do know a few words of Sioux.

    Pilamayah. "Thank you".  😁

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    No, but because I contribute to an Indian Mission school in South Dakota, I do know a few words of Sioux.

    Pilamayah. "Thank you".  😁

    Next year I want to see Hemmokwi from this team every play, every game.

    That is Zuni for giving your very best hard work at all times. The Zuni HS football team adopted it as a reminder that it meant every down of every game no matter the score or how tired any individual was. Had it placed on T-shirts for every member of the team and every coach as a personal reminder for their lives, not just football.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Now can anyone speak Tagalog

    I can speak Basque. Weird enough for you?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    I can speak Basque. Weird enough for you?

    Essential Galic here...

    Slainte mhath.... y'all... (pronounced slan-jay var)

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    Baking up Turnovers said:

    I'm very disappointed the NFL is reducing the fine against Baker for the lewd gesture. That nonsense has no place in the game and I would have liked to see the NFL come down hard on him as an example to others. 

    Boo fucking hoo.....    

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by

    back from a time out, immediately goes back to trolling.  yawn...?

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    Baking up Turnovers said:

    I'm very disappointed the NFL is reducing the fine against Baker for the lewd gesture. That nonsense has no place in the game and I would have liked to see the NFL come down hard on him as an example to others. 

    You must be the only guy on Earth that not only complains about a player of his team (alleged team, may I add) getting a reduction with no effect in the game, but does it after a timeout, the Conference Championships and a huge ammount of things happening in the organization with a whole new coaching staff.

    I wonder why they are calling you a troll...

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    Baking up Turnovers said:

    I'm not trolling. I'm expressing my disgust in the NFL's disciplinary process. 

    How disgusted are you?   Is it just because Baker's fine was reduced or are you disgusted that guys like Hill in KC can still play despite video evidence of him hitting a woman?  How disgusted are you going to be when Kareem Hunt is back on an NFL roster next season?    How truly disgusted are you about all of the bad guys in the league that are still playing or is just because you have a hard on to hate Baker because you're a troll and a fan of another team. 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    Baking up Turnovers said:

    Are you suggesting that Browns players are above criticism? 

    I'm suggesting that every player can be criticized, but the timing and the reason in this case is so off that makes you really wonder how much of a fan you really are. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Baking up Turnovers said:

    I'm not trolling. I'm expressing my disgust in the NFL's disciplinary process. 

    Then I trust when Kareem Hunt is playing week 1 next season you'll be in here telling us he should be getting the death penalty.   Since you love excessive punishment so much. 

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    Baking up Turnovers said:

    Are you suggesting that Browns players are above criticism? 

    Nope. But to most fans, that's no BFD. FWIW, some fans wanted to pay Baker's fine. He's such a scumball, he donated the money to charity. 

    Mayfield is also setting up a product line where the profits will go to Special Olympics. Not to mention the $32,000 he raised at a charity auction for the bidder to have dinner with him and his fiancee. Whoever won it, obviously has a lot of money and really likes Baker.

    I'm beginning to think you must belong to some whacko fundamentalist religious cult if that sort of stuff bothers you during football games.

    Welcome back, hate away. 🙂

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Baking up Turnovers said:

    I'm very disappointed the NFL is reducing the fine against Baker for the lewd gesture. That nonsense has no place in the game and I would have liked to see the NFL come down hard on him as an example to others. 

    idc.gif

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Baking up Turnovers said:

    I'm not trolling. I'm expressing my disgust in the NFL's disciplinary process. 

    Not only do I don't care:   we don't care.

  • Baking up Turnovers said:

    I'm not trolling. I'm expressing my disgust in the NFL's disciplinary process. 

    How disgusted are you?   Is it just because Baker's fine was reduced or are you disgusted that guys like Hill in KC can still play despite video evidence of him hitting a woman?  How disgusted are you going to be when Kareem Hunt is back on an NFL roster next season?    How truly disgusted are you about all of the bad guys in the league that are still playing or is just because you have a hard on to hate Baker because you're a troll and a fan of another team. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    How disgusted are you?   Is it just because Baker's fine was reduced or are you disgusted that guys like Hill in KC can still play despite video evidence of him hitting a woman?  How disgusted are you going to be when Kareem Hunt is back on an NFL roster next season?    How truly disgusted are you about all of the bad guys in the league that are still playing or is just because you have a hard on to hate Baker because you're a troll and a fan of another team. 

    How disgusted was he when Ray Lewis was allowed to play when likely being an active participant in a double homicide?  

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Baking up Turnovers said:

    I'm disgusted by all that too Mark. I just wish the NFL had stuck to their guns with the original punishment. 

    50% of all fines levied originally are reduced by the NFL.   

    Why don't you apply for a job with the Gestapo, if you are not into allowing mitigation of any punishment that is ever handed down.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Baking up Turnovers said:

    No, for two reasons

    A) What he did is horrific but it certainly doesn't warrant the death penalty 

    Horrific? Really.....you think that was horrific.  You must really be leading one incredibly sheltered life Pollyanna.

    2) I highly doubt he is playing Week 1. He'll be suspended for sure. 

    Hasn't he already been suspended most of this year? (Hunt..that is)?    If so...why would you think a second suspension would be forthcoming.....other than the fact that you are coming off as a sadistic sack of shit.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Baking up Turnovers said:

    No, for two reasons

    A) What he did is horrific but it certainly doesn't warrant the death penalty 

    2) I highly doubt he is playing Week 1. He'll be suspended for sure. 

    Cool.    Just another poster to put on ignore. 

    The pickings are getting real slim around here. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Baking up Turnovers said:

    Very disgusted. 

    You seem upset. 

    No...but I will leave you with this advice:   leave the judging to the judges.   Many here can tell you why I say that.

    Wasn't he placed on the commish's exempt list?  

    Isn't that a form of suspension? 

  • Baking up Turnovers said:

    Are you suggesting that Browns players are above criticism? 

    Nope. But to most fans, that's no BFD. FWIW, some fans wanted to pay Baker's fine. He's such a scumball, he donated the money to charity. 

    Mayfield is also setting up a product line where the profits will go to Special Olympics. Not to mention the $32,000 he raised at a charity auction for the bidder to have dinner with him and his fiancee. Whoever won it, obviously has a lot of money and really likes Baker.

    I'm beginning to think you must belong to some whacko fundamentalist religious cult if that sort of stuff bothers you during football games.

    Welcome back, hate away. 🙂

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @hoorta said:

    Welcome back, hate away. 🙂

    It terrible banter, tbh. He's worse than rich, and it's obvious he's trying to be ?

  • @hoorta said:

    Welcome back, hate away. 🙂

    It terrible banter, tbh. He's worse than rich, and it's obvious he's trying to be ?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @choco said:

    It terrible banter, tbh. He's worse than rich, and it's obvious he's trying to be ?

    Rich4Eagle did have one thing right- "Franchise quarterbacks rock".  Like his pal the departed Ghoolie, Rich is pretty decent in person- I've met him several times, though the last was many years ago, when the Browns played the Panthers in Charlotte. Baking comes off as a holier than thou goober who has a poor sense of reality just how epic Baker's rookie season was relative the the rest of the 2018 quarterback class in particular, and any NFL rookie quarterback in general. Threw more touchdowns than Peyton Manning in less games, with fewer interceptions, and Baking is letting what might have been a crotch grab color what he thinks of him. 

    Put him on ignore- he's a one trick pony. Unfortunately, I can't.... 

  • @choco said:

    It terrible banter, tbh. He's worse than rich, and it's obvious he's trying to be ?

    Rich4Eagle did have one thing right- "Franchise quarterbacks rock".  Like his pal the departed Ghoolie, Rich is pretty decent in person- I've met him several times, though the last was many years ago, when the Browns played the Panthers in Charlotte. Baking comes off as a holier than thou goober who has a poor sense of reality just how epic Baker's rookie season was relative the the rest of the 2018 quarterback class in particular, and any NFL rookie quarterback in general. Threw more touchdowns than Peyton Manning in less games, with fewer interceptions, and Baking is letting what might have been a crotch grab color what he thinks of him. 

    Put him on ignore- he's a one trick pony. Unfortunately, I can't.... 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Rich4Eagle did have one thing right- "Franchise quarterbacks rock".  Like his pal the departed Ghoolie, Rich is pretty decent in person- I've met him several times, though the last was many years ago, when the Browns played the Panthers in Charlotte. Baking comes off as a holier than thou goober who has a poor sense of reality just how epic Baker's rookie season was relative the the rest of the 2018 quarterback class in particular, and any NFL rookie quarterback in general. Threw more touchdowns than Peyton Manning in less games, with fewer interceptions, and Baking is letting what might have been a crotch grab color what he thinks of him. 

    Put him on ignore- he's a one trick pony. Unfortunately, I can't.... 

    Have Z change his screen name to something like "Eating up Turds".