Baker Mayfield Thread
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
I'm very disappointed the NFL is reducing the fine against Baker for the lewd gesture. That nonsense has no place in the game and I would have liked to see the NFL come down hard on him as an example to others.
You must be the only guy on Earth that not only complains about a player of his team (alleged team, may I add) getting a reduction with no effect in the game, but does it after a timeout, the Conference Championships and a huge ammount of things happening in the organization with a whole new coaching staff.
I wonder why they are calling you a troll...
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
I'm not trolling. I'm expressing my disgust in the NFL's disciplinary process.
How disgusted are you? Is it just because Baker's fine was reduced or are you disgusted that guys like Hill in KC can still play despite video evidence of him hitting a woman? How disgusted are you going to be when Kareem Hunt is back on an NFL roster next season? How truly disgusted are you about all of the bad guys in the league that are still playing or is just because you have a hard on to hate Baker because you're a troll and a fan of another team.
-
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
I'm not trolling. I'm expressing my disgust in the NFL's disciplinary process.
Then I trust when Kareem Hunt is playing week 1 next season you'll be in here telling us he should be getting the death penalty. Since you love excessive punishment so much.
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Are you suggesting that Browns players are above criticism?
Nope. But to most fans, that's no BFD. FWIW, some fans wanted to pay Baker's fine. He's such a scumball, he donated the money to charity.
Mayfield is also setting up a product line where the profits will go to Special Olympics. Not to mention the $32,000 he raised at a charity auction for the bidder to have dinner with him and his fiancee. Whoever won it, obviously has a lot of money and really likes Baker.
I'm beginning to think you must belong to some whacko fundamentalist religious cult if that sort of stuff bothers you during football games.
Welcome back, hate away.
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
I'm very disappointed the NFL is reducing the fine against Baker for the lewd gesture. That nonsense has no place in the game and I would have liked to see the NFL come down hard on him as an example to others.

-
Baking up Turnovers said:
I'm not trolling. I'm expressing my disgust in the NFL's disciplinary process.
Not only do I don't care: we don't care.
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
I'm not trolling. I'm expressing my disgust in the NFL's disciplinary process.
How disgusted are you? Is it just because Baker's fine was reduced or are you disgusted that guys like Hill in KC can still play despite video evidence of him hitting a woman? How disgusted are you going to be when Kareem Hunt is back on an NFL roster next season? How truly disgusted are you about all of the bad guys in the league that are still playing or is just because you have a hard on to hate Baker because you're a troll and a fan of another team.
How disgusted are you? Is it just because Baker's fine was reduced or are you disgusted that guys like Hill in KC can still play despite video evidence of him hitting a woman? How disgusted are you going to be when Kareem Hunt is back on an NFL roster next season? How truly disgusted are you about all of the bad guys in the league that are still playing or is just because you have a hard on to hate Baker because you're a troll and a fan of another team.
How disgusted was he when Ray Lewis was allowed to play when likely being an active participant in a double homicide?
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
I'm disgusted by all that too Mark. I just wish the NFL had stuck to their guns with the original punishment.
50% of all fines levied originally are reduced by the NFL.
Why don't you apply for a job with the Gestapo, if you are not into allowing mitigation of any punishment that is ever handed down.
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
No, for two reasons
A) What he did is horrific but it certainly doesn't warrant the death penalty
Horrific? Really.....you think that was horrific. You must really be leading one incredibly sheltered life Pollyanna.
2) I highly doubt he is playing Week 1. He'll be suspended for sure.
Hasn't he already been suspended most of this year? (Hunt..that is)? If so...why would you think a second suspension would be forthcoming.....other than the fact that you are coming off as a sadistic sack of shit.
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
No, for two reasons
A) What he did is horrific but it certainly doesn't warrant the death penalty
2) I highly doubt he is playing Week 1. He'll be suspended for sure.
Cool. Just another poster to put on ignore.
The pickings are getting real slim around here.
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Very disgusted.
You seem upset.
No...but I will leave you with this advice: leave the judging to the judges. Many here can tell you why I say that.
Wasn't he placed on the commish's exempt list?
Isn't that a form of suspension?
-
Baking up Turnovers said:
Are you suggesting that Browns players are above criticism?
Nope. But to most fans, that's no BFD. FWIW, some fans wanted to pay Baker's fine. He's such a scumball, he donated the money to charity.
Mayfield is also setting up a product line where the profits will go to Special Olympics. Not to mention the $32,000 he raised at a charity auction for the bidder to have dinner with him and his fiancee. Whoever won it, obviously has a lot of money and really likes Baker.
I'm beginning to think you must belong to some whacko fundamentalist religious cult if that sort of stuff bothers you during football games.
Welcome back, hate away.
-
It terrible banter, tbh. He's worse than rich, and it's obvious he's trying to be ?
Rich4Eagle did have one thing right- "Franchise quarterbacks rock". Like his pal the departed Ghoolie, Rich is pretty decent in person- I've met him several times, though the last was many years ago, when the Browns played the Panthers in Charlotte. Baking comes off as a holier than thou goober who has a poor sense of reality just how epic Baker's rookie season was relative the the rest of the 2018 quarterback class in particular, and any NFL rookie quarterback in general. Threw more touchdowns than Peyton Manning in less games, with fewer interceptions, and Baking is letting what might have been a crotch grab color what he thinks of him.
Put him on ignore- he's a one trick pony. Unfortunately, I can't....
-
It terrible banter, tbh. He's worse than rich, and it's obvious he's trying to be ?
Rich4Eagle did have one thing right- "Franchise quarterbacks rock". Like his pal the departed Ghoolie, Rich is pretty decent in person- I've met him several times, though the last was many years ago, when the Browns played the Panthers in Charlotte. Baking comes off as a holier than thou goober who has a poor sense of reality just how epic Baker's rookie season was relative the the rest of the 2018 quarterback class in particular, and any NFL rookie quarterback in general. Threw more touchdowns than Peyton Manning in less games, with fewer interceptions, and Baking is letting what might have been a crotch grab color what he thinks of him.
Put him on ignore- he's a one trick pony. Unfortunately, I can't....
Rich4Eagle did have one thing right- "Franchise quarterbacks rock". Like his pal the departed Ghoolie, Rich is pretty decent in person- I've met him several times, though the last was many years ago, when the Browns played the Panthers in Charlotte. Baking comes off as a holier than thou goober who has a poor sense of reality just how epic Baker's rookie season was relative the the rest of the 2018 quarterback class in particular, and any NFL rookie quarterback in general. Threw more touchdowns than Peyton Manning in less games, with fewer interceptions, and Baking is letting what might have been a crotch grab color what he thinks of him.
Put him on ignore- he's a one trick pony. Unfortunately, I can't....
Have Z change his screen name to something like "Eating up Turds".
-
It terrible banter, tbh. He's worse than rich, and it's obvious he's trying to be ?
Rich4Eagle did have one thing right- "Franchise quarterbacks rock". Like his pal the departed Ghoolie, Rich is pretty decent in person- I've met him several times, though the last was many years ago, when the Browns played the Panthers in Charlotte. Baking comes off as a holier than thou goober who has a poor sense of reality just how epic Baker's rookie season was relative the the rest of the 2018 quarterback class in particular, and any NFL rookie quarterback in general. Threw more touchdowns than Peyton Manning in less games, with fewer interceptions, and Baking is letting what might have been a crotch grab color what he thinks of him.
Put him on ignore- he's a one trick pony. Unfortunately, I can't....
-
Rich4Eagle did have one thing right- "Franchise quarterbacks rock". Like his pal the departed Ghoolie, Rich is pretty decent in person- I've met him several times, though the last was many years ago, when the Browns played the Panthers in Charlotte. Baking comes off as a holier than thou goober who has a poor sense of reality just how epic Baker's rookie season was relative the the rest of the 2018 quarterback class in particular, and any NFL rookie quarterback in general. Threw more touchdowns than Peyton Manning in less games, with fewer interceptions, and Baking is letting what might have been a crotch grab color what he thinks of him.
Put him on ignore- he's a one trick pony. Unfortunately, I can't....
Have Z change his screen name to something like "Eating up Turds".
Have Z change his screen name to something like "Eating up Turds".
Z usually only does that to Steeler trolls. Since the guy claims to be a Browns fan, personally I'd be a little nicer. How about "Half Baked Turnovers".
-
Have Z change his screen name to something like "Eating up Turds".
Z usually only does that to Steeler trolls. Since the guy claims to be a Browns fan, personally I'd be a little nicer. How about "Half Baked Turnovers".
Z usually only does that to Steeler trolls. Since the guy claims to be a Browns fan, personally I'd be a little nicer. How about "Half Baked Turnovers".
But that still sounds like it is about Mayfield.....we need it to be about him. He could change it to (and here is a little test): Retard (s-t-o-c-k-t-o-n s-h-o-r-t-s)
-
Z usually only does that to Steeler trolls. Since the guy claims to be a Browns fan, personally I'd be a little nicer. How about "Half Baked Turnovers".
But that still sounds like it is about Mayfield.....we need it to be about him. He could change it to (and here is a little test): Retard (s-t-o-c-k-t-o-n s-h-o-r-t-s)
But that still sounds like it is about Mayfield.....we need it to be about him. He could change it to (and here is a little test): Retard (s-t-o-c-k-t-o-n s-h-o-r-t-s)
How about Douchebag troll? That name would fit.
-
It terrible banter, tbh. He's worse than rich, and it's obvious he's trying to be ?
Rich4Eagle did have one thing right- "Franchise quarterbacks rock". Like his pal the departed Ghoolie, Rich is pretty decent in person- I've met him several times, though the last was many years ago, when the Browns played the Panthers in Charlotte. Baking comes off as a holier than thou goober who has a poor sense of reality just how epic Baker's rookie season was relative the the rest of the 2018 quarterback class in particular, and any NFL rookie quarterback in general. Threw more touchdowns than Peyton Manning in less games, with fewer interceptions, and Baking is letting what might have been a crotch grab color what he thinks of him.
Put him on ignore- he's a one trick pony. Unfortunately, I can't....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login