Baker Mayfield Thread
-
Rich4Eagle did have one thing right- "Franchise quarterbacks rock". Like his pal the departed Ghoolie, Rich is pretty decent in person- I've met him several times, though the last was many years ago, when the Browns played the Panthers in Charlotte. Baking comes off as a holier than thou goober who has a poor sense of reality just how epic Baker's rookie season was relative the the rest of the 2018 quarterback class in particular, and any NFL rookie quarterback in general. Threw more touchdowns than Peyton Manning in less games, with fewer interceptions, and Baking is letting what might have been a crotch grab color what he thinks of him.
Put him on ignore- he's a one trick pony. Unfortunately, I can't....
Have Z change his screen name to something like "Eating up Turds".
Have Z change his screen name to something like "Eating up Turds".
Z usually only does that to Steeler trolls. Since the guy claims to be a Browns fan, personally I'd be a little nicer. How about "Half Baked Turnovers".
-
Have Z change his screen name to something like "Eating up Turds".
Z usually only does that to Steeler trolls. Since the guy claims to be a Browns fan, personally I'd be a little nicer. How about "Half Baked Turnovers".
Z usually only does that to Steeler trolls. Since the guy claims to be a Browns fan, personally I'd be a little nicer. How about "Half Baked Turnovers".
But that still sounds like it is about Mayfield.....we need it to be about him. He could change it to (and here is a little test): Retard (s-t-o-c-k-t-o-n s-h-o-r-t-s)
-
Z usually only does that to Steeler trolls. Since the guy claims to be a Browns fan, personally I'd be a little nicer. How about "Half Baked Turnovers".
But that still sounds like it is about Mayfield.....we need it to be about him. He could change it to (and here is a little test): Retard (s-t-o-c-k-t-o-n s-h-o-r-t-s)
But that still sounds like it is about Mayfield.....we need it to be about him. He could change it to (and here is a little test): Retard (s-t-o-c-k-t-o-n s-h-o-r-t-s)
How about Douchebag troll? That name would fit.
-
It terrible banter, tbh. He's worse than rich, and it's obvious he's trying to be ?
Rich4Eagle did have one thing right- "Franchise quarterbacks rock". Like his pal the departed Ghoolie, Rich is pretty decent in person- I've met him several times, though the last was many years ago, when the Browns played the Panthers in Charlotte. Baking comes off as a holier than thou goober who has a poor sense of reality just how epic Baker's rookie season was relative the the rest of the 2018 quarterback class in particular, and any NFL rookie quarterback in general. Threw more touchdowns than Peyton Manning in less games, with fewer interceptions, and Baking is letting what might have been a crotch grab color what he thinks of him.
Put him on ignore- he's a one trick pony. Unfortunately, I can't....
-
-
-
He got the permanent ban from Kathy a few weeks back.
And it was long overdue....
whoa really ? from Kathy ? Stan's Kathy ?
Yup, Kathy's in charge now, and paying the bills... One too many Black Tarkenton rags... His MO has never changed, nice for a couple weeks, and then out of control. Best that he's gone... Kathy told Z to ban him permanently, and Z gladly complied...
-
He got the permanent ban from Kathy a few weeks back.
And it was long overdue....
whoa really ? from Kathy ? Stan's Kathy ?
Yup, Kathy's in charge now, and paying the bills... One too many Black Tarkenton rags... His MO has never changed, nice for a couple weeks, and then out of control. Best that he's gone... Kathy told Z to ban him permanently, and Z gladly complied...
And it was long overdue....
Yup, Kathy's in charge now, and paying the bills... One too many Black Tarkenton rags... His MO has never changed, nice for a couple weeks, and then out of control. Best that he's gone...
i never had a problem with the ghoul I could all ways see a rant coming and would just scroll through it and move on to the next topic that said for what ever reason I would not be surprised if he asked Kathy to be jettisoned
-
And it was long overdue....
Yup, Kathy's in charge now, and paying the bills... One too many Black Tarkenton rags... His MO has never changed, nice for a couple weeks, and then out of control. Best that he's gone...
i never had a problem with the ghoul I could all ways see a rant coming and would just scroll through it and move on to the next topic that said for what ever reason I would not be surprised if he asked Kathy to be jettisoned
i never had a problem with the ghoul I could all ways see a rant coming and would just scroll through it and move on to the next topic that said for what ever reason I would not be surprised if he asked Kathy to be jettisoned
Nope, Ghoul got reported, and Kathy sees all the complaints now... It wouldn't shock me if he sees her in Vegas, he'll beg to be let back on again. Me and Kathy had to intervene on the Political Board a few weeks ago, because the mudslinging and personal attacks were getting out of hand.
Here's the real story, and not some Ghoolie fabrication... If you don't know the history, Z permanently banned him (twice). First time Z relented and let him back on- with restrictions that he couldn't follow. So after a couple months, Z kicked him off for good a second time. Then Ghoul met up with his drinking & gambling buddy Stan in Las Vegas, and begged to be let back on. Z got overruled. FWIW, I took Stan to a game with me a couple months before he died, and we had a long talk about Tom. Stan was well aware Ghoolie was being an asshole here, but he let it persist. I suppose we'll never know exactly why. Before the final exit, us Mods did get the green light to delete any of his BS if we though it was over the top. When Stan passed, it shook Tom up pretty bad- and he behaved- for a month, maybe two. But then it was right back to the same old, same old. Enough already...
BTW, you may not have had a problem with him, but according to that poll that was posted, 90% of the folks here wanted him gone... 80%+ of the stuff he posted was pure flamebait to draw attention to himself. And as the official Ghoolie Tracker, dating back to 1995, I'm pretty confident this was the last football Board he was allowed to post on. Permanently banned on at least two others, and if he tries any of the others I know are out there, he won't last a week on them, if he pulls the same crap.
-
i never had a problem with the ghoul I could all ways see a rant coming and would just scroll through it and move on to the next topic that said for what ever reason I would not be surprised if he asked Kathy to be jettisoned
Nope, Ghoul got reported, and Kathy sees all the complaints now... It wouldn't shock me if he sees her in Vegas, he'll beg to be let back on again. Me and Kathy had to intervene on the Political Board a few weeks ago, because the mudslinging and personal attacks were getting out of hand.
Here's the real story, and not some Ghoolie fabrication... If you don't know the history, Z permanently banned him (twice). First time Z relented and let him back on- with restrictions that he couldn't follow. So after a couple months, Z kicked him off for good a second time. Then Ghoul met up with his drinking & gambling buddy Stan in Las Vegas, and begged to be let back on. Z got overruled. FWIW, I took Stan to a game with me a couple months before he died, and we had a long talk about Tom. Stan was well aware Ghoolie was being an asshole here, but he let it persist. I suppose we'll never know exactly why. Before the final exit, us Mods did get the green light to delete any of his BS if we though it was over the top. When Stan passed, it shook Tom up pretty bad- and he behaved- for a month, maybe two. But then it was right back to the same old, same old. Enough already...
BTW, you may not have had a problem with him, but according to that poll that was posted, 90% of the folks here wanted him gone... 80%+ of the stuff he posted was pure flamebait to draw attention to himself. And as the official Ghoolie Tracker, dating back to 1995, I'm pretty confident this was the last football Board he was allowed to post on. Permanently banned on at least two others, and if he tries any of the others I know are out there, he won't last a week on them, if he pulls the same crap.
Nope, Ghoul got reported, and Kathy sees all the complaints now... It wouldn't shock me if he sees her in Vegas, he'll beg to be let back on again. Me and Kathy had to intervene on the Political Board a few weeks ago, because the mudslinging and personal attacks were getting out of hand.
Here's the real story, and not some Ghoolie fabrication... If you don't know the history, Z permanently banned him (twice). First time Z relented and let him back on- with restrictions that he couldn't follow. So after a couple months, Z kicked him off for good a second time. Then Ghoul met up with his drinking & gambling buddy Stan in Las Vegas, and begged to be let back on. Z got overruled. FWIW, I took Stan to a game with me a couple months before he died, and we had a long talk about Tom. Stan was well aware Ghoolie was being an asshole here, but he let it persist. I suppose we'll never know exactly why. Before the final exit, us Mods did get the green light to delete any of his BS if we though it was over the top. When Stan passed, it shook Tom up pretty bad- and he behaved- for a month, maybe two. But then it was right back to the same old, same old. Enough already...
BTW, you may not have had a problem with him, but according to that poll that was posted, 90% of the folks here wanted him gone... 80%+ of the stuff he posted was pure flamebait to draw attention to himself. And as the official Ghoolie Tracker, dating back to 1995, I'm pretty confident this was the last football Board he was allowed to post on. Permanently banned on at least two others, and if he tries any of the others I know are out there, he won't last a week on them, if he pulls the same crap.
I remember Z's banning of ghoul and the shock and horror of some here when he was allowed back(sorry,but it made me laugh)as for other boards dawg talkers is the worst(been banned there myself) so i am sure if not all ready it would not take long to get banned by them as far as the political board I don't use it but it doe's get really old when it pours over into the others,there is one main culprit to be remained nameless that rank's at the top of that
anyway thanks for the heads up appreciate it
-
I can only imagine what a complete wasteland the political forum is on here.
You couldn't pay me to go on that.
-
i never had a problem with the ghoul I could all ways see a rant coming and would just scroll through it and move on to the next topic that said for what ever reason I would not be surprised if he asked Kathy to be jettisoned
Nope, Ghoul got reported, and Kathy sees all the complaints now... It wouldn't shock me if he sees her in Vegas, he'll beg to be let back on again. Me and Kathy had to intervene on the Political Board a few weeks ago, because the mudslinging and personal attacks were getting out of hand.
Here's the real story, and not some Ghoolie fabrication... If you don't know the history, Z permanently banned him (twice). First time Z relented and let him back on- with restrictions that he couldn't follow. So after a couple months, Z kicked him off for good a second time. Then Ghoul met up with his drinking & gambling buddy Stan in Las Vegas, and begged to be let back on. Z got overruled. FWIW, I took Stan to a game with me a couple months before he died, and we had a long talk about Tom. Stan was well aware Ghoolie was being an asshole here, but he let it persist. I suppose we'll never know exactly why. Before the final exit, us Mods did get the green light to delete any of his BS if we though it was over the top. When Stan passed, it shook Tom up pretty bad- and he behaved- for a month, maybe two. But then it was right back to the same old, same old. Enough already...
BTW, you may not have had a problem with him, but according to that poll that was posted, 90% of the folks here wanted him gone... 80%+ of the stuff he posted was pure flamebait to draw attention to himself. And as the official Ghoolie Tracker, dating back to 1995, I'm pretty confident this was the last football Board he was allowed to post on. Permanently banned on at least two others, and if he tries any of the others I know are out there, he won't last a week on them, if he pulls the same crap.
Nope, Ghoul got reported, and Kathy sees all the complaints now... It wouldn't shock me if he sees her in Vegas, he'll beg to be let back on again. Me and Kathy had to intervene on the Political Board a few weeks ago, because the mudslinging and personal attacks were getting out of hand.
Here's the real story, and not some Ghoolie fabrication... If you don't know the history, Z permanently banned him (twice). First time Z relented and let him back on- with restrictions that he couldn't follow. So after a couple months, Z kicked him off for good a second time. Then Ghoul met up with his drinking & gambling buddy Stan in Las Vegas, and begged to be let back on. Z got overruled. FWIW, I took Stan to a game with me a couple months before he died, and we had a long talk about Tom. Stan was well aware Ghoolie was being an asshole here, but he let it persist. I suppose we'll never know exactly why. Before the final exit, us Mods did get the green light to delete any of his BS if we though it was over the top. When Stan passed, it shook Tom up pretty bad- and he behaved- for a month, maybe two. But then it was right back to the same old, same old. Enough already...
BTW, you may not have had a problem with him, but according to that poll that was posted, 90% of the folks here wanted him gone... 80%+ of the stuff he posted was pure flamebait to draw attention to himself. And as the official Ghoolie Tracker, dating back to 1995, I'm pretty confident this was the last football Board he was allowed to post on. Permanently banned on at least two others, and if he tries any of the others I know are out there, he won't last a week on them, if he pulls the same crap.
Well....that sucks. Whether you agreed with him or not, he definitely added some spice to this board. I didn't see the poll, but I would have voted he stay. I've been here since '95...off and on, and that 90% was most likely the newer posters here. Yeah....he may not have been politically correct all the time, but even when I argued with him I laughed my ass off.
-
Nope, Ghoul got reported, and Kathy sees all the complaints now... It wouldn't shock me if he sees her in Vegas, he'll beg to be let back on again. Me and Kathy had to intervene on the Political Board a few weeks ago, because the mudslinging and personal attacks were getting out of hand.
Here's the real story, and not some Ghoolie fabrication... If you don't know the history, Z permanently banned him (twice). First time Z relented and let him back on- with restrictions that he couldn't follow. So after a couple months, Z kicked him off for good a second time. Then Ghoul met up with his drinking & gambling buddy Stan in Las Vegas, and begged to be let back on. Z got overruled. FWIW, I took Stan to a game with me a couple months before he died, and we had a long talk about Tom. Stan was well aware Ghoolie was being an asshole here, but he let it persist. I suppose we'll never know exactly why. Before the final exit, us Mods did get the green light to delete any of his BS if we though it was over the top. When Stan passed, it shook Tom up pretty bad- and he behaved- for a month, maybe two. But then it was right back to the same old, same old. Enough already...
BTW, you may not have had a problem with him, but according to that poll that was posted, 90% of the folks here wanted him gone... 80%+ of the stuff he posted was pure flamebait to draw attention to himself. And as the official Ghoolie Tracker, dating back to 1995, I'm pretty confident this was the last football Board he was allowed to post on. Permanently banned on at least two others, and if he tries any of the others I know are out there, he won't last a week on them, if he pulls the same crap.
Well....that sucks. Whether you agreed with him or not, he definitely added some spice to this board. I didn't see the poll, but I would have voted he stay. I've been here since '95...off and on, and that 90% was most likely the newer posters here. Yeah....he may not have been politically correct all the time, but even when I argued with him I laughed my ass off.
Well....that sucks. Whether you agreed with him or not, he definitely added some spice to this board. I didn't see the poll, but I would have voted he stay. I've been here since '95...off and on, and that 90% was most likely the newer posters here. Yeah....he may not have been politically correct all the time, but even when I argued with him I laughed my ass off.
He was the human version of herpes.
Even when a person who has herpes isn't experiencing a flare-up, they still have herpes.
That is a perfect analogy for Ghoolie and this board.
-
I can only imagine what a complete wasteland the political forum is on here.
You couldn't pay me to go on that.
I can only imagine what a complete wasteland the political forum is on here.
You couldn't pay me to go on that.
How many posters opinions on the football side do you actually find knowledgeable, valuable and worth the read? Cut that number by about 90% in the poli board. It's a barren, light less place where even the mods troll.
-
I can only imagine what a complete wasteland the political forum is on here.
You couldn't pay me to go on that.
How many posters opinions on the football side do you actually find knowledgeable, valuable and worth the read? Cut that number by about 90% in the poli board. It's a barren, light less place where even the mods troll.
How many posters opinions on the football side do you actually find knowledgeable, valuable and worth the read? Cut that number by about 90% in the poli board. It's a barren, light less place where even the mods troll.
I've never read it...posted there and have only been on it when I clicked on it by accident. Sounds like a total lifesuck...
-
Nope, Ghoul got reported, and Kathy sees all the complaints now... It wouldn't shock me if he sees her in Vegas, he'll beg to be let back on again. Me and Kathy had to intervene on the Political Board a few weeks ago, because the mudslinging and personal attacks were getting out of hand.
Here's the real story, and not some Ghoolie fabrication... If you don't know the history, Z permanently banned him (twice). First time Z relented and let him back on- with restrictions that he couldn't follow. So after a couple months, Z kicked him off for good a second time. Then Ghoul met up with his drinking & gambling buddy Stan in Las Vegas, and begged to be let back on. Z got overruled. FWIW, I took Stan to a game with me a couple months before he died, and we had a long talk about Tom. Stan was well aware Ghoolie was being an asshole here, but he let it persist. I suppose we'll never know exactly why. Before the final exit, us Mods did get the green light to delete any of his BS if we though it was over the top. When Stan passed, it shook Tom up pretty bad- and he behaved- for a month, maybe two. But then it was right back to the same old, same old. Enough already...
BTW, you may not have had a problem with him, but according to that poll that was posted, 90% of the folks here wanted him gone... 80%+ of the stuff he posted was pure flamebait to draw attention to himself. And as the official Ghoolie Tracker, dating back to 1995, I'm pretty confident this was the last football Board he was allowed to post on. Permanently banned on at least two others, and if he tries any of the others I know are out there, he won't last a week on them, if he pulls the same crap.
Well....that sucks. Whether you agreed with him or not, he definitely added some spice to this board. I didn't see the poll, but I would have voted he stay. I've been here since '95...off and on, and that 90% was most likely the newer posters here. Yeah....he may not have been politically correct all the time, but even when I argued with him I laughed my ass off.
Well....that sucks. Whether you agreed with him or not, he definitely added some spice to this board. I didn't see the poll, but I would have voted he stay. I've been here since '95...off and on, and that 90% was most likely the newer posters here. Yeah....he may not have been politically correct all the time, but even when I argued with him I laughed my ass off.
I would agree with that. I always appreciate the board villains and the role they play. They spark interest and activity. I’m sure those that track numbers here see an upspike when they post. Sometimes it’s therapeutic to have a sparring partner to let off some steam, and they willingly lend themselves to that end. It’s a tough job but someone’s gotta to do it.
-
I would hardly call racism, idiocy and flamebait posting "spice"./
-
-
I didn't see any racism in his posts...ever. Then, again....I'm not analyzing every word to see if I can find a shred of possibility that it could be race related.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login