Baker Mayfield Thread
-
-
I"ve come to admire Kitchens as much as Baker and the boys. I'd put money down on the Browns being in the playoffs next season. Baker is just brilliant - and funny.
...need to text a friend who just flew out there.....
-
Barkley wins the gay Pepsi fan voted award ... Even though Baker won it like every other week.
-
Barkley wins the gay Pepsi fan voted award ... Even though Baker won it like every other week.
Zombo said:
Barkley wins the gay Pepsi fan voted award ... Even though Baker won it like every other week.
Yo Yo Yo....be giving Bake a reason to carry a chip on his shoulder....for next year and beyond.
-
Barkley wins the gay Pepsi fan voted award ... Even though Baker won it like every other week.
Zombo said:
Barkley wins the gay Pepsi fan voted award ... Even though Baker won it like every other week.
And the early polls say Barkley is highly likely to take home the big award Saturday...
-
Zombo said:
Barkley wins the gay Pepsi fan voted award ... Even though Baker won it like every other week.
And the early polls say Barkley is highly likely to take home the big award Saturday...
-
Keep adding reasons for Baker to be pissed off. Tom Brady has made a 19 year 9 SB appearance career out of having a chip on his shoulder for being only pick #199.
LOL Gip- I"ve already said Baker would much rather have Super Bowl MVP next to his name than AP OROTY.
-
-
-
“I think it’s 50-50,” Mayfield said. “Saquon is a good buddy of mine. We have a good back and forth on it right now. It’s just a blessing to be there and in consideration for it. To think about where I was a year ago and to fast forward to now, it’s been a dream I’ve been living through. I’m happy to be here, obviously I want the award but Saquon’s a good friend of mine. He’s a great player as well.”
Strange as it sounds, it was refreshing to read “obviously l want the award but...” I’m so tired of hearing candy ass shit like “l’m just happy to be considered and it’s an honor...”
-
“I think it’s 50-50,” Mayfield said. “Saquon is a good buddy of mine. We have a good back and forth on it right now. It’s just a blessing to be there and in consideration for it. To think about where I was a year ago and to fast forward to now, it’s been a dream I’ve been living through. I’m happy to be here, obviously I want the award but Saquon’s a good friend of mine. He’s a great player as well.”
Strange as it sounds, it was refreshing to read “obviously l want the award but...” I’m so tired of hearing candy ass shit like “l’m just happy to be considered and it’s an honor...”
“I think it’s 50-50,” Mayfield said. “Saquon is a good buddy of mine. We have a good back and forth on it right now. It’s just a blessing to be there and in consideration for it. To think about where I was a year ago and to fast forward to now, it’s been a dream I’ve been living through. I’m happy to be here, obviously I want the award but Saquon’s a good friend of mine. He’s a great player as well.”
Strange as it sounds, it was refreshing to read “obviously l want the award but...” I’m so tired of hearing candy ass shit like “l’m just happy to be considered and it’s an honor...”
You nailed it! Baker's honesty & ultra competitiveness really set him apart.
Mike
-
Okay plus it seems like the kid doesn't take disrespect well and will probably really really want to prove they made a mistake next season.
WSS
-
Part of me hopes Baker doesn't win it.
Just piss him off more.
-
Thanks you dumb mofos for not clicking Baker's name enough on the Pepsi link to let him win ROY. Great fuckin job. ?
Seriously of course, that award is all fan based and those clowns in NY can have it. Baker should win the one the matters.
-
I have grown to accept that if Baker loses ROY, he loses, but we all know he will never ACCEPT losing!!! Baker has no control over how others vote, but he'll sure as hell control what goes on in the games that count.
Regardless of outcome of ROY, Baker Mayfield is a WINNER! CLEVELAND'S WINNER!!!
Mike
-
Baker wins rookie of the week 7 times, Barkley wins it once...seems fair.
-
-
-
-
Baker got to hold Brady's Super Bowl rings in the Half Time tribute video.... I think they are saying something.....:) ..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
