The "Eyes" Have It...
-
Rosen 1 Chubb 4
-
Rosen 1 Chubb 4
Ew
-
You forgot Lamar Jackson

-
Rosens eyes are too close together. Can't see the whole field
-
Rosens eyes are too close together. Can't see the whole field
He's got Steve Heiden eyes?
-
Clearly these pictures were chosen out of bias in favor of Rosen. Still, cool post and think Mayfield and Rosen both have killer eyes.
And don’t forget about how Sam Darnold deals with pressure -he doesn’t. People around him say he doesn’t understand why people feel pressure because to him no matter how big the situation he doesn’t feel it. He just plays football. Could explain his insane amount of comeback wins in college
-
Rosen's eyes have always reminded me of Rodgers so not surprised to see the pics Tour.
-
Who's got Betty Davis eyes?
-
-
-
The most confident look imo.
As if "this is easy peasy"
The confident, "easy peasy" look of a guy who can't hit water if he was in a row boat.
-
The most confident look imo.
As if "this is easy peasy"
The confident, "easy peasy" look of a guy who can't hit water if he was in a row boat.
The confident, "easy peasy" look of a guy who can't hit water if he was in a row boat.
Yeah, I can see that,... but rather than confident, I see a kocky guy who can't hit water if he was in a row boat.
-
-
The confident, "easy peasy" look of a guy who can't hit water if he was in a row boat.
Yeah, I can see that,... but rather than confident, I see a kocky guy who can't hit water if he was in a row boat.
Yeah, I can see that,... but rather than confident, I see a kocky guy who can't hit water if he was in a row boat.
So does it seem like the Steelers are considering taking Ben's eventual replacement this draft? A Steelers fan I know from the Butler, PA area says there has been talk about you yinzers considering Lamar Jackson if he's still on the board.
-
Yeah, I can see that,... but rather than confident, I see a kocky guy who can't hit water if he was in a row boat.
So does it seem like the Steelers are considering taking Ben's eventual replacement this draft? A Steelers fan I know from the Butler, PA area says there has been talk about you yinzers considering Lamar Jackson if he's still on the board.
So does it seem like the Steelers are considering taking Ben's eventual replacement this draft? A Steelers fan I know from the Butler, PA area says there has been talk about you yinzers considering Lamar Jackson if he's still on the board.
And I've heard Jackson to NE if they don't sign JFF.

-
Rosens eyes are too close together. Can't see the whole field
Like a hawk...
Clearly these pictures were chosen out of bias in favor of Rosen. Still, cool post and think Mayfield and Rosen both have killer eyes.
And don’t forget about how Sam Darnold deals with pressure -he doesn’t. People around him say he doesn’t understand why people feel pressure because to him no matter how big the situation he doesn’t feel it. He just plays football. Could explain his insane amount of comeback wins in college
Feel free to google up some images... The ones I chose are typical, but that is not to say there were zero pix of Allen looking more relaxed.
The pic that's hardest to find is one where Rosen shows fear.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login








Other than most of them are looking to the left, and Rosen looks like he's on drugs?

