Skip to content

My Final 2 Round Mock Draft ......

The Browns Board
19 14 588
  • Who needs Mayock ...... Lamar Jackson falls .....James Daniels rises ..... enjoy, criticize etc

    ROUND 1

    CLEVELAND BROWNS  ............................. SAM DARNOLD ........................ QB ....................... USC

    NEW YORK GIANTS  .................................  SAQUON BARKLEY .................. RB ........................PENN ST

    NEW YORK JETS  ...................................... JOSH ROSEN ............................ QB ......................... UCLA

    CLEVELAND BROWNS .............................. BRADLEY CHUBB ..................... DE ......................... NC STATE

    BUFFALO BILLS  ( TRADE ) ....................... JOSH ALLEN  ............................QB ......................... WYOMING

    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS ............................... QUENTON NELSON ................. OG ......................... NOTRE DAME

    TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS ......................  DERWEN JAMES ...................... S ............................ FLORIDA STATE

    CHICAGO BEARS ......................................  DENZEL WARD .......................... CB .......................... OHIO STATE

    SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ........................... TREMAINE EDMUNDS ............... LB ....................... .. VIRGINIA TECH

    OAKLAND RAIDERS .................................  ROQUAN SMITH ..........................LB ...........................  GEORGIA         

    MIAMI DOLPHINS ...................................  BAKER MAYFIELD ........................ QB ............................. OKLAHOMA 

    DENVER BRONCOS  ( TRADE ) ................ JAIRE ALEXANDER ....................... CB ............................. LOUISVILLE 

    WASHINGTON REDSKINS ........................ VITA VEA ......................................  DT .............................. WASHINGTON

    GREEN BAY PACKERS .............................  MINKAH FITZPATRICK ................. S ................................... ALABAMA

    ARIZONA CARDINALS ............................  CALVIN RIDLEY .............................. WR ................................ ALABAMA

    BALTIMORE RAVENS ............................... JAMES DANIELS  ..........................  C ................................... IOWA     

    LOS ANGELES CHARGERS ...................... MIKE MCGLINCHEY ........................OT ...............................  NOTRE DAME

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS ............................. MIKE HUGHES ................................. CB .............................  UCF

    DALLAS COWBOYS ................................. DJ MOORE ....................................... WR ................................MARYLAND

    DETROIT LIONS ........................................ DERRIUS GUICE .............................  RB ................................. LSU

    CINCINNATI BENGALS ...........................  BILLY PRICE ...................................  C  ................................... OHIO STATE

    DENVER BRONCOS ( TRADE ) ................ WILL HERNANDEZ ......................... OG .................................. UTEP

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ..................... LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH ............  LB ................................... BOISE STATE

    CAROLINA PANTHERS  .........................  ISAIAH WYNN ................................. OG ................................... GEORGIA

    TENNESSEE TITANS .............................. DA'RON PAYNE ................................. DT .................................... ALABAMA

    ATLANTA FALCONS ..............................  TAVEN BRYAN .................................. DT ..................................... FLORIDA

    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS ......................... DALLAS GOEDERT ..........................  TE ....................................... SOUTH DAKOTA STATE

    PITTSBURGH STEELERS ....................... JUSTIN REID ...................................  S ............................................. STANFORD

    JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS ..................... RASHAAN EVANS .........................  LB ...........................................  ALABAMA

    MINNESOTA VIKINGS ............................ JOSH JACKSON ............................  CB .............................................. IOWA

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ..................... HAROLD LANDRY .........................  DE ..............................................  BOSTON COLLEGE

    PHILADELPHIA EAGLES .......................  MIKE GESICKI ................................  TE ..............................................  PENN STATE

    ROUND 2

    CLEVELAND BROWNS    ..........................  SONY MICHEL ......................... RB ............................................... GEORGIA

    NEW YORK GIANTS .................................  MARCUS DAVENPORT ............... DE ..............................................UTSA

    CLEVELAND BROWNS ...........................  ISAIAH OLIVER ............................ CB .............................................. COLORADO

    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS ............................. ARDEN KEY ...............................  DE ................................................   LSU

    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS .............................. ORLANDO BROWN ................... OT ................................................   OKLAHOMA

    TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS ....................... RONALD JONES ........................ RB ................................................  USC

    CHICAGO BEARS ......................................... KOLTON MILLER ...................... OT ................................................  UCLA

    DENVER BRONCOS .....................................  MASON RUDOLPH ................... QB ...............................................  OKLAHOMA STATE

    OAKLAND RAIDERS ....................................  MARCUS ALLEN ......................... S ..................................................  PENN STATE

    MIAMI DOLPHINS  ......................................  MAURICE HURST ....................... DT .................................................  MICHIGAN

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ........................  CONNOR WILLIAMS ...................... OT ...............................................  TEXAS

    WASHINGTON REDSKINS ........................  LORENZO CARTER ....................... OLB/DE .........................................   GEORGIA

    GREEN BAY PACKERS .............................. CARLTON DAVIS ............................ CB ...................................................  AUBURN

    CINCINNATI BENGALS .............................  TIM SETTLE ..................................  DT ..................................................... VIRGINIA TECH

    ARIZONA CARDINALS .............................. LAMAR JACKSON ........................  QB ....................................................... LOUISVILLE

    LOS ANGELES CHARGERS ........................ JESSIE BATES .............................. S ............................................................ WAKE FOREST 

    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS ..............................  DARIUS LEONARD ......................  LB .......................................................... SOUTH CAROLINA STATE

    DALLAS COWBOYS .................................... HARRISON PHILLIPS .................... DT ....................................................... STANFORD

    DETROIT LIONS .......................................... RASHEEM GREEN ......................... DE .......................................................  USC

    BALTIMORE RAVENS ................................. JAMES WASHINGTON ................... WR .....................................................  OKLAHOMA STATE

    BUFFALO BILLS ........................................  CHRISTIAN KIRK .............................. WR ...................................................... TEXAS A&M

    KANSAS CITY CHIEFS .............................  BJ HILL .............................................  DT ....................................................... NORTH CAROLINA STATE

    CAROLINA PANTHERS ............................. COURTLAND SUTTON .......................... WR ........................................................... SMU

    BUFFALO BILLS .......................................... TYRELL CROSBY ............................ OT ............................................................. OREGON

    TENNESSEE TITANS ................................... SAM HUBBARD ............................ DE ............................................................... OHIO STATE

    ATLANTA FALCONS ..................................  HAYDEN HURST ............................ TE ..............................................................  SOUTH CAROLINA

    SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ............................. OGBONIA OKARONKWO ............  DE ...............................................................  OKLAHOMA

    PITTSBURGH STEELERS ............................  JOSEY JEWELL  .......................... LB ................................................................. IOWA

    JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS .........................  FRANK RAGNOW ........................ C/OG ...........................................................  ARKANSAS             

    MINNESOTA VIKINGS .................................. RONNIE HARRISON ..................  S ..................................................................  ALABAMA

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ........................... KYLE LAULETTA ....................... QB ................................................................  RICHMOND

    CLEVELAND BROWNS .................................. BRIAN O'NEILL ......................... OT ................................................................   PITTSBURGH         

  • just speaking for the Browns draft I like it we get the qb of the future a blue chipper to go opposite of Garrett and then all of are 2nd's fill not only bpa but for need Hopefully we can find a WR after cuts 

  • sydS syd

    just speaking for the Browns draft I like it we get the qb of the future a blue chipper to go opposite of Garrett and then all of are 2nd's fill not only bpa but for need Hopefully we can find a WR after cuts 

    @syd said:

    just speaking for the Browns draft I like it we get the qb of the future a blue chipper to go opposite of Garrett and then all of are 2nd's fill not only bpa but for need Hopefully we can find a WR after cuts 

    Yes I was hoping to find a Wide Receiver in the 4th ...one with height like Auden Tate or Equanimeous St Brown

  • Enjoy?  Criticize?  OK

    I enjoyed reading your really sucky  Mock Draft!!😆

    (actually....it is no worse than any others I have seen)

  • @syd said:

    just speaking for the Browns draft I like it we get the qb of the future a blue chipper to go opposite of Garrett and then all of are 2nd's fill not only bpa but for need Hopefully we can find a WR after cuts 

    Yes I was hoping to find a Wide Receiver in the 4th ...one with height like Auden Tate or Equanimeous St Brown

    @darren15 said:

    Yes I was hoping to find a Wide Receiver in the 4th ...one with height like Auden Tate or Equanimeous St Brown

    Allen Lazard 

    A18467DA-90BE-42D9-9DB5-888DCDEB8C9D.png

  • If we had gotten all the way to end of the 2nd and DJ Chark was still on the board, I would pull the trigger and pick him.

  • Imagine if the Browns view Tyrod as something far more than just a bridge QB and/or don't view the top QBs available as a major upgrade...... some of us - and by us I mean some of you, are gonna lose your phucking minds. 😆

  • I would not be upset at all if Rounds 1 and 2 resulted in this for the Browns.

    Not at all. 

  • My 1st round bold predictions sure to go wrong:

    1: NYJ (Trade): Sam Darnold... The Jets give up Leonard Williams and the #3 pick

    2: NYG: Saquon Barkley.

    3. Cleveland (trade): Josh Allen

    4: Buffalo(trade): Josh Rosen...The Browns snake #12, 22, 53, 65 and Tre'Davious White

    5: Denver: Baker Mayfield

    6: Indianapolis: Bradley Chubb

    7: Tampa Bay: Minkah Fitzpatrick

    8: Chicago: Quenton Nelson

    9: 49ers: Roquan Smith

    10: Oakland: Mike McGlinchey

    11: Miami: Derwin James

    12: Cleveland: Tremaine Edmonds

    13: Arizona (Trade): Denzel Ward 

    14. Green Bay: Vita Vea

    15. Washington (trade): Josh Jackson

    16. Baltimore: Lamar Jackson

    17. Los Angeles Chargers: D'Ron Payne

    18. Seattle Seahawks: Marcus Davenport

    19. Dallas Cowboys: Calvin Ridley

    20. Detroit Lions: Maurice Hurst

    21. Cincinnati Bengals: James Daniels

    22. Cleveland: Connor Williams

    23. New England Patriots: Rashaan Evans

    24. Carolina Panthers: DJ Moore

    25. Tennessee Titans: Harold Landry

    26. Atlanta Falcons: Jaire Alexander

    27. New England Patriots (Trade): Isaiah Oliver...They trade Gronk to NO

    28. Pittsburgh Steelers: Leighton Vander Esch

    29. Jacksonville Jaguars: Christian Kirk

    30. Minnesota Vikings: Will Hernandez

    31. New England Patriots: Kolton Miller

    32. NYG (trade): Mason Rudolph 

    I'm not saying this is what I want to happen, but i can very easily see this occurring

  • @darren15 said:

    Yes I was hoping to find a Wide Receiver in the 4th ...one with height like Auden Tate or Equanimeous St Brown

    Allen Lazard 

    A18467DA-90BE-42D9-9DB5-888DCDEB8C9D.png

    @londonbrown said:

    Allen Lazard 

    A18467DA-90BE-42D9-9DB5-888DCDEB8C9D.png

    Lazard is also my dark horse favorite WR. He is a tough WR.

    Mike

  • dont think we take sony hes droping

  • dont think we take sony hes droping

    @beare said:

    dont think we take sony hes droping

    He's still rising in DJs top 50. We will have to trade up to get him. Mike Maylock's last mock comes out tomorrow night. Trading up into the late 1st would require our #33 pick plus 5th and 6th rounders. He would be worth it IMO.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000919918/article/daniel-jeremiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2018-nfl-draft-20

  • My 1st round bold predictions sure to go wrong:

    1: NYJ (Trade): Sam Darnold... The Jets give up Leonard Williams and the #3 pick

    2: NYG: Saquon Barkley.

    3. Cleveland (trade): Josh Allen

    4: Buffalo(trade): Josh Rosen...The Browns snake #12, 22, 53, 65 and Tre'Davious White

    5: Denver: Baker Mayfield

    6: Indianapolis: Bradley Chubb

    7: Tampa Bay: Minkah Fitzpatrick

    8: Chicago: Quenton Nelson

    9: 49ers: Roquan Smith

    10: Oakland: Mike McGlinchey

    11: Miami: Derwin James

    12: Cleveland: Tremaine Edmonds

    13: Arizona (Trade): Denzel Ward 

    14. Green Bay: Vita Vea

    15. Washington (trade): Josh Jackson

    16. Baltimore: Lamar Jackson

    17. Los Angeles Chargers: D'Ron Payne

    18. Seattle Seahawks: Marcus Davenport

    19. Dallas Cowboys: Calvin Ridley

    20. Detroit Lions: Maurice Hurst

    21. Cincinnati Bengals: James Daniels

    22. Cleveland: Connor Williams

    23. New England Patriots: Rashaan Evans

    24. Carolina Panthers: DJ Moore

    25. Tennessee Titans: Harold Landry

    26. Atlanta Falcons: Jaire Alexander

    27. New England Patriots (Trade): Isaiah Oliver...They trade Gronk to NO

    28. Pittsburgh Steelers: Leighton Vander Esch

    29. Jacksonville Jaguars: Christian Kirk

    30. Minnesota Vikings: Will Hernandez

    31. New England Patriots: Kolton Miller

    32. NYG (trade): Mason Rudolph 

    I'm not saying this is what I want to happen, but i can very easily see this occurring

    @bigalow80 said:

    My 1st round bold predictions sure to go wrong:

    1: NYJ (Trade): Sam Darnold... The Jets give up Leonard Williams and the #3 pick

    2: NYG: Saquon Barkley.

    3. Cleveland (trade): Josh Allen

    4: Buffalo(trade): Josh Rosen...The Browns snake #12, 22, 53, 65 and Tre'Davious White

    5: Denver: Baker Mayfield

    6: Indianapolis: Bradley Chubb

    7: Tampa Bay: Minkah Fitzpatrick

    8: Chicago: Quenton Nelson

    9: 49ers: Roquan Smith

    10: Oakland: Mike McGlinchey

    11: Miami: Derwin James

    12: Cleveland: Tremaine Edmonds

    13: Arizona (Trade): Denzel Ward 

    14. Green Bay: Vita Vea

    15. Washington (trade): Josh Jackson

    16. Baltimore: Lamar Jackson

    17. Los Angeles Chargers: D'Ron Payne

    18. Seattle Seahawks: Marcus Davenport

    19. Dallas Cowboys: Calvin Ridley

    20. Detroit Lions: Maurice Hurst

    21. Cincinnati Bengals: James Daniels

    22. Cleveland: Connor Williams

    23. New England Patriots: Rashaan Evans

    24. Carolina Panthers: DJ Moore

    25. Tennessee Titans: Harold Landry

    26. Atlanta Falcons: Jaire Alexander

    27. New England Patriots (Trade): Isaiah Oliver...They trade Gronk to NO

    28. Pittsburgh Steelers: Leighton Vander Esch

    29. Jacksonville Jaguars: Christian Kirk

    30. Minnesota Vikings: Will Hernandez

    31. New England Patriots: Kolton Miller

    32. NYG (trade): Mason Rudolph 

    I'm not saying this is what I want to happen, but i can very easily see this occurring

    I don't like this trading down business this year. Let's get two superstars at the top of the draft.

    You can have lots of good players, but you only get so many shots a landing a whale.

    Best QB overall at #1

    Barkley/Chubb at #4

    If we find a way to get Barkley and our favorite QB I am doubly happy.

    Zombo

  • read on rotoworld on sony something bout medical has him droping

  • well, Darren - as good a mock draft as any "expert" in the media could ever muster. Seems like I would want

    a wr in the second round. Your mock took some work - I like it.

    About Sony - didn't realize his injuries - I wonder if that limits how long he plays in the NFL.

    http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-draft-rumors-rb-sony-michel-could-slip-for-medical-reasons/1emwfl1rwbq61hbn47dm9o6gv

    I'm fine with trading down, as long as they get their qb they want out of the draft.

    Really tough to pass on Chubb at 4.

    Going to be an amazing draft. Dorsey and co will rock the place.

  • @bigalow80 said:

    My 1st round bold predictions sure to go wrong:

    1: NYJ (Trade): Sam Darnold... The Jets give up Leonard Williams and the #3 pick

    2: NYG: Saquon Barkley.

    3. Cleveland (trade): Josh Allen

    4: Buffalo(trade): Josh Rosen...The Browns snake #12, 22, 53, 65 and Tre'Davious White

    5: Denver: Baker Mayfield

    6: Indianapolis: Bradley Chubb

    7: Tampa Bay: Minkah Fitzpatrick

    8: Chicago: Quenton Nelson

    9: 49ers: Roquan Smith

    10: Oakland: Mike McGlinchey

    11: Miami: Derwin James

    12: Cleveland: Tremaine Edmonds

    13: Arizona (Trade): Denzel Ward 

    14. Green Bay: Vita Vea

    15. Washington (trade): Josh Jackson

    16. Baltimore: Lamar Jackson

    17. Los Angeles Chargers: D'Ron Payne

    18. Seattle Seahawks: Marcus Davenport

    19. Dallas Cowboys: Calvin Ridley

    20. Detroit Lions: Maurice Hurst

    21. Cincinnati Bengals: James Daniels

    22. Cleveland: Connor Williams

    23. New England Patriots: Rashaan Evans

    24. Carolina Panthers: DJ Moore

    25. Tennessee Titans: Harold Landry

    26. Atlanta Falcons: Jaire Alexander

    27. New England Patriots (Trade): Isaiah Oliver...They trade Gronk to NO

    28. Pittsburgh Steelers: Leighton Vander Esch

    29. Jacksonville Jaguars: Christian Kirk

    30. Minnesota Vikings: Will Hernandez

    31. New England Patriots: Kolton Miller

    32. NYG (trade): Mason Rudolph 

    I'm not saying this is what I want to happen, but i can very easily see this occurring

    I don't like this trading down business this year. Let's get two superstars at the top of the draft.

    You can have lots of good players, but you only get so many shots a landing a whale.

    Best QB overall at #1

    Barkley/Chubb at #4

    If we find a way to get Barkley and our favorite QB I am doubly happy.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I don't like this trading down business this year. Let's get two superstars at the top of the draft.

    You can have lots of good players, but you only get so many shots a landing a whale.

    Best QB overall at #1

    Barkley/Chubb at #4

    If we find a way to get Barkley and our favorite QB I am doubly happy.

    Zombo

    Who IS your favorite QB?    (Or are you like me and believe that it is really a grab bag choice?)

  • If we had gotten all the way to end of the 2nd and DJ Chark was still on the board, I would pull the trigger and pick him.

    Sony suffers from "fumblitis"... 🙂

    @runyon27 said:

    If we had gotten all the way to end of the 2nd and DJ Chark was still on the board, I would pull the trigger and pick him.

    First thing that jumped out at me was Chark's missing name. Kid has a legit shot at being the 3rd WR taken.

    The other thing that caught my eye were the Steelers' picks: 1.28 Reid (FS); 2.60 Jewel (ILB). Both were for positions of high need, but felt a little "reachy".

    Still a nice effort... Trying to anticipate the calls by 32 teams (or 31 since HOU doesn't pick until the 3rd) is no trivial matter.

    Nice Browns haul in total... one I could live with despite going different directions at every pick. I especially liked not reaching for an OT.

    Biggest question I have is Oliver... I just don't see him significantly upgrading our DB room. That kind of impact was consumed by Round 1. So the way this mock fell, at 2.03 (#35) I'm looking at Chark (WR) or Hurst (DT).

  • Zombo said:

    I don't like this trading down business this year. Let's get two superstars at the top of the draft.

    You can have lots of good players, but you only get so many shots a landing a whale.

    Best QB overall at #1

    Barkley/Chubb at #4

    If we find a way to get Barkley and our favorite QB I am doubly happy.

    Zombo

    Who IS your favorite QB?    (Or are you like me and believe that it is really a grab bag choice?)

    @the-gipper said:

    Who IS your favorite QB?    (Or are you like me and believe that it is really a grab bag choice?)

    Darnold.

    Zombo

  • My record after 1st round was 4-28 

    3 better record than Hue's 🙂