Skip to content

LaDexter

Political Discussion
10 6 275
  • Hey Dex, this forum is pretty loosely monitored but I think you need to ease up on the Nazi rhetoric.  The administration won't hesitate to toss you if you don't. 

    Thanks.

    WSS

  • This is exactly what a Zionist would say, “West Bank” Steve!

  • Image result for israeli soldiers firing at Palestinians pic

    LADexter being escorted out....

  • We can't have these crazy, hate filled conspiracy theories distracting from the legitimate, serious topic dhscusion on here. Someone might see one of his threads on then think Ted Cruz WASN'T the Zodiac Killer. We can't have that.

  • We can't have these crazy, hate filled conspiracy theories distracting from the legitimate, serious topic dhscusion on here. Someone might see one of his threads on then think Ted Cruz WASN'T the Zodiac Killer. We can't have that.

    @mld-woody said:

    We can't have these crazy, hate filled conspiracy theories distracting from the legitimate, serious topic dhscusion on here. Someone might see one of his threads on then think Ted Cruz WASN'T the Zodiac Killer. We can't have that.

    No kidding. We need the space for Woody's Chicken Little climate change articles.

    ?

    WSS

  • @mld-woody said:

    We can't have these crazy, hate filled conspiracy theories distracting from the legitimate, serious topic dhscusion on here. Someone might see one of his threads on then think Ted Cruz WASN'T the Zodiac Killer. We can't have that.

    No kidding. We need the space for Woody's Chicken Little climate change articles.

    ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    No kidding. We need the space for Woody's Chicken Little climate change articles.

    ?

    WSS

    I don't actually ever post ckimwye change articles. Cal always does. And they're always very flawed in some way. And back when people cared, they were torn apart every time

    So I'm not quite sure what you're talking about

  • @westside-steve said:

    No kidding. We need the space for Woody's Chicken Little climate change articles.

    ?

    WSS

    I don't actually ever post ckimwye change articles. Cal always does. And they're always very flawed in some way. And back when people cared, they were torn apart every time

    So I'm not quite sure what you're talking about

    @mld-woody said:

    I don't actually ever post ckimwye change articles. Cal always does. And they're always very flawed in some way. And back when people cared, they were torn apart every time

    So I'm not quite sure what you're talking about

    You're the guy that made number of posts an issue and I would say you are right behind him since you respond to many of them.

    WSS

  • He gone.

    He had a Nashville IP, hopefully there is not a Waffle House on the Jewish side of town ...

    Zombo

  • He gone.

    He had a Nashville IP, hopefully there is not a Waffle House on the Jewish side of town ...

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    He gone.

    He had a Nashville IP, hopefully there is not a Waffle House on the Jewish side of town ...

    Zombo

    Nashville has a Jewish side of town???

    ?

    WSS

  • Zombo said:

    He gone.

    He had a Nashville IP, hopefully there is not a Waffle House on the Jewish side of town ...

    Zombo

    Nashville has a Jewish side of town???

    ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Nashville has a Jewish side of town???

    ?

    WSS

    I never been there but I know a guy who knows a guy that says so