Skip to content

Survey Tuesday

The Browns Board
12 8 469
  • Here is this week's pre draft Survey.   This first part is taken from the Rizzo show:

    1.  Here are the supposed Top 4 QBs that will go in this draft:

    A. Darnold

    B. Rosen

    C. Mayfield

    D. Allen

    For each of them, state which of the following applies to him....in your opinion:   1.  My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!    2. Not my guy...but I can live with him   3.  Bad move  or 4.   Franchise Killer

    2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  

    3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

    4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

  • Here is this week's pre draft Survey.   This first part is taken from the Rizzo show:

    1.  Here are the supposed Top 4 QBs that will go in this draft:

    A. Darnold

    B. Rosen

    C. Mayfield

    D. Allen

    For each of them, state which of the following applies to him....in your opinion:   1.  My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!    2. Not my guy...but I can live with him   3.  Bad move  or 4.   Franchise Killer

    2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  

    3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

    4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's pre draft Survey.   This first part is taken from the Rizzo show:

    1.  Here are the supposed Top 4 QBs that will go in this draft:

    A. Darnold 1

    B. Rosen 2

    C. Mayfield 1

    D. Allen 4

    E. Barkley  3

    For each of them, state which of the following applies to him....in your opinion:   1.  My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!    2. Not my guy...but I can live with him   3.  Bad move  or 4.   Franchise Killer

    2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  

    Chubb

    3.  Who is the ONE player that you want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

    Josh Allen.      Not want? Don't care....   

    4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names

    I sleep on sleepers, just a first round sort of guy....  

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

    Mini Sorry, RIP. Wasn't into that movie...  

  • Here is this week's pre draft Survey.   This first part is taken from the Rizzo show:

    1.  Here are the supposed Top 4 QBs that will go in this draft:

    A. Darnold

    B. Rosen

    C. Mayfield

    D. Allen

    For each of them, state which of the following applies to him....in your opinion:   1.  My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!    2. Not my guy...but I can live with him   3.  Bad move  or 4.   Franchise Killer

    2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  

    3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

    4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's pre draft Survey.   This first part is taken from the Rizzo show:

    1.  Here are the supposed Top 4 QBs that will go in this draft:

    A. Darnold 2.) Not my guy, but I can live with him

    B. Rosen 2.) Not my guy...but I can live with him

    C. Mayfield 1.) My Guy!!! Yippee Kye Yay!

    D. Allen 3.) Bad move

    No franchise killers here, but maybe a FO killer if whoever the Browns pick up busts.

    For each of them, state which of the following applies to him....in your opinion:   1.  My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!    2. Not my guy...but I can live with him   3.  Bad move  or 4.   Franchise Killer

    2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  

    Minkah Fitzpatrick, but I'd be happy with Bradley Chubb

    3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

    tough one. I'll go Bradley Chubb.  Unlikely he'll last that long though. Would also hate to face Vita Vea twice a season.

    4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names

    I don't watch enough college football to make an informed decision here, but I would like to see the Browns draft some fatasses offensive linemen to reinforce against inevitable injuries

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

    sad for his family and friends, he was pretty young.

  • Here is this week's pre draft Survey.   This first part is taken from the Rizzo show:

    1.  Here are the supposed Top 4 QBs that will go in this draft:

    A. Darnold My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!

    B. Rosen Not my guy...but I can live with him

    C. Mayfield Not my guy...but I can live with him

    D. Allen  Not my guy...but I can live with him

    For each of them, state which of the following applies to him....in your opinion:   1.  My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!    2. Not my guy...but I can live with him   3.  Bad move  or 4.   Franchise Killer

    2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  

    Barkley, if he's gone ... Chubb.

    3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

    Any of the Top 4 QBs

    4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names

    From my mock:

    Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa

    2.2  Sam Hubbard, DE,  Ohio St

    2.3 Brian O'Neill, OT, Pitt

    4 Equannimous St. Brown, WR, ND

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

    He fucked a lot of chicks.

  • Here is this week's pre draft Survey.   This first part is taken from the Rizzo show:

    1.  Here are the supposed Top 4 QBs that will go in this draft:

    A. Darnold

    B. Rosen

    C. Mayfield

    D. Allen

    For each of them, state which of the following applies to him....in your opinion:   1.  My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!    2. Not my guy...but I can live with him   3.  Bad move  or 4.   Franchise Killer

    2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  

    3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

    4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's pre draft Survey.   This first part is taken from the Rizzo show:

    1.  Here are the supposed Top 4 QBs that will go in this draft:

    A. Darnold  2

    B. Rosen  2

    C. Mayfield  2

    D. Allen  2

    For each of them, state which of the following applies to him....in your opinion:   1.  My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!    2. Not my guy...but I can live with him   3.  Bad move  or 4.   Franchise Killer

    Since I have to live with whomever they take....and since I have no serious preference here...nor do I believe that any are in the Leaf/Russell bust category...I go with 2 all around.  A cop out, I know

    2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  

    Chubb......then Minkah, maybe.....or Ward.  We need a CB more than a Safety.  Not sure what Minkah plays.

    3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

    I do not want to see the Steeler taking Mason Rudolph.

    4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names

    Chris Worley.....Ohio State  LB.   Good special teamer......could develop ala Joe Schobert.

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

    Had some pretty funny stuff.

  • Here is this week's pre draft Survey.   This first part is taken from the Rizzo show:

    1.  Here are the supposed Top 4 QBs that will go in this draft:

    A. Darnold

    B. Rosen

    C. Mayfield

    D. Allen

    For each of them, state which of the following applies to him....in your opinion:   1.  My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!    2. Not my guy...but I can live with him   3.  Bad move  or 4.   Franchise Killer

    2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  

    3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

    4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

    @the-gipper said:

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

    An avid Steeler fan he was..

    ..and wanted to leave you with this LOL

    Mini_Me_Steelers.jpg

  • @the-gipper said:

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

    An avid Steeler fan he was..

    ..and wanted to leave you with this LOL

    Mini_Me_Steelers.jpg

    Photoshopped.  

    @stinkhole said:

    An avid Steeler fan he was..

    ..and wanted to leave you with this LOL

    Mini_Me_Steelers.jpg

    Photoshopped?    Troyer is from Michigan and was a TUN fan....and...something I didn't know before:   he was Amish.   So I have my doubts.

    Nevertheless...if true....it just shows that FRAKs come in all shapes and sizes.

  • I can live with any of the QBs @ #1 but add Chubb to Garrett @ #4.

    My Sleeper was Sony Michel, but everyone has awakened to him since the end of last season dammit.

  • 1.  I don't actually own a horse in this race!    2. I can live with any or none of them!   3.  There is no bad move, all choices are purely speculative.   4.  Franchise Killer -  none .... Browns have been dead for at least a couple years now.

    2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  Chubb

    3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?  Vander Esch

    4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names:   Edmonds, RB, Fordham and Toth, OT/OG, Army

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.  Being so small, hopefully he didn't suffer so much.  RIP - next time maybe he will come back as a blue whale.

  • Here is this week's pre draft Survey.   This first part is taken from the Rizzo show:

    1.  Here are the supposed Top 4 QBs that will go in this draft:

    A. Darnold

    B. Rosen

    C. Mayfield

    D. Allen

    For each of them, state which of the following applies to him....in your opinion:   1.  My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!    2. Not my guy...but I can live with him   3.  Bad move  or 4.   Franchise Killer

    2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  

    3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

    4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's pre draft Survey.   This first part is taken from the Rizzo show:

    1.  Here are the supposed Top 4 QBs that will go in this draft:

    A. Darnold

    B. Rosen

    C. Mayfield

    D. Allen

    For each of them, state which of the following applies to him....in your opinion:   1.  My Guy!! Yippee Kye Yay!    2. Not my guy...but I can live with him   3.  Bad move  or 4.   Franchise Killer

    I've got draft fatigue, honestly. There's been so many opinions, dead horses beaten, I don't know what to think. I was high on Allen last year, now the pundits say it's a risk. Darnold scares me more than the other 3, but he's only 20.

    2. Assuming the Browns take QB at #1.....who is your choice for #4?  

    Bradley Chubb

    3.  Who is the ONE player that you do NOT want to see the Steelers/Bengals/Ravens get their hands on?

    Josh Allen. I'm afraid if we pass on him, we'll regret it. 

    4. Do you have 1 or 2 "sleepers"   later round guys that you would like to see the Browns get their hands on?  Give the names

    Nope. Just find guys that get in the end zone.

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

  • @the-gipper said:

    5. Mini-Me died the other day.  What about it.

    An avid Steeler fan he was..

    ..and wanted to leave you with this LOL

    Mini_Me_Steelers.jpg

    @stinkhole said:

    An avid Steeler fan he was..

    ..and wanted to leave you with this LOL

    Mini_Me_Steelers.jpg

    Ya, he seemed kinda trashy ... I could see him being a Steeler fan.

    Unfortunately, we had our own mini-me, and he still lives ...

    jm.0.0.jpg

  • @stinkhole said:

    An avid Steeler fan he was..

    ..and wanted to leave you with this LOL

    Mini_Me_Steelers.jpg

    Ya, he seemed kinda trashy ... I could see him being a Steeler fan.

    Unfortunately, we had our own mini-me, and he still lives ...

    jm.0.0.jpg

    Zombo said:

    Ya, he seemed kinda trashy ... I could see him being a Steeler fan.

    Unfortunately, we had our own mini-me, and he still lives ...

    jm.0.0.jpg

    Who is that?  JFF?   Yea, I can see him in that role.