Hard Knocks ....Looks Like We Are Up
-
#Browns are likely going to be featured on this year’s HBO Hard Knocks series, per source. An official announcement is expected on Thursday. -
I was just wondering if & when that may happen. May be interesting.
Mike
-
Cool. It's a great show. May not do anything to help us on the field, may actually hurt, but it'll be entertaining
-
Not even joking, but even if I wasn't a Browns fan, I'd be intrigued to watch this series if it featured a team coming off a 0-16 season.
-
Not even joking, but even if I wasn't a Browns fan, I'd be intrigued to watch this series if it featured a team coming off a 0-16 season.
even if I wasn't a Browns fan, I'd be intrigued to watch this series if it featured a team coming off a 0-16 season.
BECAUSE I'm a Browns fan I don't wanna watch it.
-
Not even joking, but even if I wasn't a Browns fan, I'd be intrigued to watch this series if it featured a team coming off a 0-16 season.
Not even joking, but even if I wasn't a Browns fan, I'd be intrigued to watch this series if it featured a team coming off a 0-16 season.
Yeah for the last 19 + 3 + a little more the Cleveland Browns have put the hard in hard knocks.
Hmmmmm, a worst to first fairy tail season?

.......edit add, might be a real interesting season alright, Not since 1999 have five quarterbacks been taken in the first round but that is almost a guarantee this year with Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, Josh Rosen, Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson. And all five of those guys could go in the top half of the round. That leaves another 16 picks for teams with aging quarterbacks – paging the Steelers, Chargers and Patriots – to reach for the likes of Mason Rudolph.
-
The rest of the United States are about to see what a moron Hue Jackson is
-
The rest of the United States are about to see what a moron Hue Jackson is
The rest of the United States are about to see what a moron Hue Jackson is
Will episode one feature a lake dive ?
-
The rest of the United States are about to see what a moron Hue Jackson is
The rest of the United States are about to see what a moron Hue Jackson is
It will feature Hue trying to cut a steak with a spoon in the first episode.
-
I'll have my HBO subscribing daughter record it for me.
-
The rest of the United States are about to see what a moron Hue Jackson is
Will episode one feature a lake dive ?
-
The rest of the United States are about to see what a moron Hue Jackson is
Will episode one feature a lake dive ?
-
Hue is such a pussy for not having done it already. Effing Gutless Wonder he is.
+100...
It's time Hue, it's time to do the deed.
...maybe he's waiting for the new class to arrive so they can see the deed in person...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
do they take dawgpound $biscuits$?