Draft Supplies
-
Won't be any of that I'm afraid. Good vibes, all the way. Dorsey knows what to do... at least I think he does.
He's not taking a QB #1 after just trading a borderline 2nd rounder for Tyrod Taylor. The QB we draft wont even play and we are in win now mode. No more rebuilding. It's time to awaken a sleeping giant, verbatim of Dorsey. You do that by drafting the biggest baddest football player to come out of the draft in the last 20 years- Saquon say gone by the 2nd pick. NY is going to have to find another way to go. They'll need those coolattas for sure.
Berkeley did all his training at the Copacabana
Berkeley did all his training at the Copacabana
Perfect training music for a Zumba Dancer.... I may have to take a trip tomorrow down to the local smoke shop and pick up a Macanudo Crystal victory cigar when we don't draft Snarkey Barkey.

-
-
This is in my fridge right now
-
The only song you'll be watching is the video of crying by Roy Orbison.Beyond that that is really a shitty song even for a rap song
I agree- rap is crap. One of the funniest things I ever saw was one of the co-workers had a chart, Columns "A", "B", and "C" with 5 different rap lyrics under each one. Pick and choose any one from each column and make a rap song out of it. It worked.

Maybe a little early but rack this one for Po.....
-
I won't lie - I've never heard of any of the three.
Being a Browns fan, they'll all be needed, though.
Samuel Smith makes some mighty fine ales. Among them the Pale ale, Nut Brown (fitting for us Browns fans), and Winter Welcome (seasonal). I'm a beer purist- none of that crap flavoring like chocolate, pumpkin, raspberry, and God knows what else they're throwing in beer these days. I love Great Lakes, but I'll pass on their Christmas Ale. BTW, I have a legacy Cleveland Brown Ale t-shirt from Great Lakes with the Elf on front- but the Browns got Poed about copyright infringement- and it was never made again.
For those that don't know, I'm the board's resident wino- tastes great, less filling. I have a couple bottles lined up for Thursday night. Depending on how it goes, (good or bad) I might pour a snifter of some of my high octane booze later in the evening.
Samuel Smith makes some mighty fine ales. Among them the Pale ale, Nut Brown (fitting for us Browns fans), and Winter Welcome (seasonal). I'm a beer purist- none of that crap flavoring like chocolate, pumpkin, raspberry, and God knows what else they're throwing in beer these days. I love Great Lakes, but I'll pass on their Christmas Ale. BTW, I have a legacy Cleveland Brown Ale t-shirt from Great Lakes with the Elf on front- but the Browns got Poed about copyright infringement- and it was never made again.
For those that don't know, I'm the board's resident wino- tastes great, less filling. I have a couple bottles lined up for Thursday night. Depending on how it goes, (good or bad) I might pour a snifter of some of my high octane booze later in the evening.
I've been on a lager kick for awhile now most all of 2017 except the 87 days in the hospital/rehab, couldn't convince then to smuggle in a six pack or two.

And also in 2018 Sam Adams Boston Lager but I may branch out and try another brewski or two but it will be me & Sam Thursday night so far.
-
Samuel Smith makes some mighty fine ales. Among them the Pale ale, Nut Brown (fitting for us Browns fans), and Winter Welcome (seasonal). I'm a beer purist- none of that crap flavoring like chocolate, pumpkin, raspberry, and God knows what else they're throwing in beer these days. I love Great Lakes, but I'll pass on their Christmas Ale. BTW, I have a legacy Cleveland Brown Ale t-shirt from Great Lakes with the Elf on front- but the Browns got Poed about copyright infringement- and it was never made again.
For those that don't know, I'm the board's resident wino- tastes great, less filling. I have a couple bottles lined up for Thursday night. Depending on how it goes, (good or bad) I might pour a snifter of some of my high octane booze later in the evening.
I've been on a lager kick for awhile now most all of 2017 except the 87 days in the hospital/rehab, couldn't convince then to smuggle in a six pack or two.

And also in 2018 Sam Adams Boston Lager but I may branch out and try another brewski or two but it will be me & Sam Thursday night so far.
I've been on a lager kick for awhile now most all of 2017 except the 87 days in the hospital/rehab, couldn't convince then to smuggle in a six pack or two.

And also in 2018 Sam Adams Boston Lager but I may branch out and try another brewski or two but it will be me & Sam Thursday night so far.
Do try the English Sam, you may like it.
My only thing when it comes to beer (besides the non- barley additives- yuck) is I'm not a hop fanatic. When the IBU's get over 30, no thanks. Shades of the wino thing back in the 70s- I can out Chardonnay, out Cabernet yours, and make a wine so big and intense- it's not drinkable by normal human beings. (an aside here- Exhibit A, the 1975 Carneros Creek Petite Syrah, which had the consistency of 20W motor oil, looked like India ink, and stained everyone's glass and teeth purple.) Just like those 100+ IBU triple hopped beers I've seen lately. $hit, you want to do that, just put a hop flower (or 10) in every bottle, like the Mexican Worm in Mescal.
-
The draft is going to be following an hour after our first soccer game, defending champs, should be fun. I anticipate getting some pizzas and a couple coolatas, sit back, play some music and watch the Browns get some beasts.
The draft is going to be following an hour after our first soccer game, defending champs, should be fun.
You play 11 v 11? Indoors? Position?
Now they put it on a Thursday night.
People have to work the next morning.
I'm gonna watch it on my own and by the time it starts It'll be 2AM... I have to wake up at 7AM to go to work. I hope that cheers you up, lol.
No beer no nothing for me most likely.
-
The draft is going to be following an hour after our first soccer game, defending champs, should be fun.
You play 11 v 11? Indoors? Position?
Now they put it on a Thursday night.
People have to work the next morning.
I'm gonna watch it on my own and by the time it starts It'll be 2AM... I have to wake up at 7AM to go to work. I hope that cheers you up, lol.
No beer no nothing for me most likely.
You play 11 v 11? Indoors? Position?
I'm gonna watch it on my own and by the time it starts It'll be 2AM... I have to wake up at 7AM to go to work. I hope that cheers you up, lol.
No beer no nothing for me most likely.
I coach a youth team, outside. I have 11 players on my team, more usually in the fall. We mostly run 9 v 9. 8 and a goalie.
-
Nice PoG, do you follow the English premier league?
-
You play 11 v 11? Indoors? Position?
I'm gonna watch it on my own and by the time it starts It'll be 2AM... I have to wake up at 7AM to go to work. I hope that cheers you up, lol.
No beer no nothing for me most likely.
I coach a youth team, outside. I have 11 players on my team, more usually in the fall. We mostly run 9 v 9. 8 and a goalie.
-
Nice PoG, do you follow the English premier league?
Nice PoG, do you follow the English premier league?
If he did he would think Spurs are the Browns after they subsided against Utd last weekend
-
-
Nice PoG, do you follow the English premier league?
If he did he would think Spurs are the Browns after they subsided against Utd last weekend
-
-
Case of bud light ready to go. I'll drink shitty beer and a ton of it until I'm convinced we'll draft better.
-
A cup of bleach just in case we draft Allen.
-
-
I will be having absolutely nothing on draft night....except maybe some Dasani Water.
I have to do a blood draw the following morning and must fast for a minimum of 12 hours.
And yes...that basically sucks.
-
What time will the Tavern open up?
What time will the Tavern open up?
This one appears to be open 24/7... at least via the "Mobile" link.
Honig is pretty nice stuff...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
