Draft Supplies
-
Sorry Bill & Larry, but I can't stand wine. Maybe it's because I drank (in one sitting) an entire bottle of homemade "bathtub" wine when I was 18. An old guy at work made it. I got out of bed the next morning & fell on my *ss! That is still the ONLY day's work I ever missed due to drinking. That sh*t was nasty! Beer, whiskey, & whisky NEVER did me like that.

Mike
-
Sorry Bill & Larry, but I can't stand wine. Maybe it's because I drank (in one sitting) an entire bottle of homemade "bathtub" wine when I was 18. An old guy at work made it. I got out of bed the next morning & fell on my *ss! That is still the ONLY day's work I ever missed due to drinking. That sh*t was nasty! Beer, whiskey, & whisky NEVER did me like that.

Mike
Sorry Bill & Larry, but I can't stand wine. Maybe it's because I drank (in one sitting) an entire bottle of homemade "bathtub" wine when I was 18. An old guy at work made it. I got out of bed the next morning & fell on my *ss! That is still the ONLY day's work I ever missed due to drinking. That sh*t was nasty! Beer, whiskey, & whisky NEVER did me like that.

Mike
That was probably your problem Mike- having a bad experience with some cheap crap wine. One of my college roommates swore off wine for a long time after a similarly bad experience involving a bottle plus of Taylor (New York, not Portugal) tawny port. I couldn't drink gin for years after one 4th of July binge 40 years ago that involved a large quantity of Gilbey's.
-
Sorry Bill & Larry, but I can't stand wine. Maybe it's because I drank (in one sitting) an entire bottle of homemade "bathtub" wine when I was 18. An old guy at work made it. I got out of bed the next morning & fell on my *ss! That is still the ONLY day's work I ever missed due to drinking. That sh*t was nasty! Beer, whiskey, & whisky NEVER did me like that.

Mike
Sorry Bill & Larry, but I can't stand wine. Maybe it's because I drank (in one sitting) an entire bottle of homemade "bathtub" wine when I was 18. An old guy at work made it. I got out of bed the next morning & fell on my *ss! That is still the ONLY day's work I ever missed due to drinking. That sh*t was nasty! Beer, whiskey, & whisky NEVER did me like that.

Mike
Oh I got a better wine drunk story for you Mike. When I was 19 my college roommate told me we were going out to get a cheap drunk because his hometown girlfriend had called to say she was pregnant. I drank a gallon bottle of Gallo Vin Rose and stayed sick for 3 days. Meanwhile he ends up going home and BS's the father by painting an eventual trailer home life for his daughter and grandchild and convinces them to put the baby up for adoption. 'Bout 4 months later she calls to say she's had the baby. My roommate is passing out cigars and reconsidering fatherhood, but in the middle of it all he tells me the baby was 8 lbs and whatever ounces. I then ask how that could be since the baby had to be 2-3 months premature. He had not thought that part through and did not know that had to be a full term baby. He called her back and confronted her with it and she admitted to knowing she was pregnant by someone else before she even met him. He was spittin' mad, but I had to remind him they deserved each other since he had lied to the girl's father and not informed them he came from a very rich family, not a trailer park like he was painting. They deserved each other. One liar found another. LOL!
Meanwhile it was a good 7 years before my wife took a wine tasting class and brought a couple of fine Bordeauxs home. Certainly was not Gallo and it was then that I found I had a knack for appreciating a fine red wine. It was the first wine I had had since that night of Vin Rose.

PS-she ended up in the trailer park with the real father. (Well I don't know about the trailer park part really, but it makes for a good ending)

-
Sorry Bill & Larry, but I can't stand wine. Maybe it's because I drank (in one sitting) an entire bottle of homemade "bathtub" wine when I was 18. An old guy at work made it. I got out of bed the next morning & fell on my *ss! That is still the ONLY day's work I ever missed due to drinking. That sh*t was nasty! Beer, whiskey, & whisky NEVER did me like that.

Mike
Sorry Bill & Larry, but I can't stand wine. Maybe it's because I drank (in one sitting) an entire bottle of homemade "bathtub" wine when I was 18. An old guy at work made it. I got out of bed the next morning & fell on my *ss! That is still the ONLY day's work I ever missed due to drinking. That sh*t was nasty! Beer, whiskey, & whisky NEVER did me like that.

Mike
Well....the first time I got drunk it was on Ripple...I think. Or was it Boone's Farm? Can't remember because I was drunk.
-
Case of bud light ready to go. I'll drink shitty beer and a ton of it until I'm convinced we'll draft better.
-
Yea.....I kinda think it would suck if we Get Shorty....and then trade down. A truly disappointing development....A Sachi Brown type move.

-
Ah getting ready for the big event- on an all day watching our hired hand painters paint the living room. Man Cave is still intact. Nero would be interested- I just found an amazing booze- food discovery by accident. The Spanish "43" licour with black walnuts. Amazing. He'd also be happy to know one of my favortest wines is Clio from the Jumilla region of Spain. If it's Baker\Chubb, I may even open one- if I'm still conscious....
If my typing gets sloppy after 9 Pm or so, you'll know why....
-
Yea.....I kinda think it would suck if we Get Shorty....and then trade down. A truly disappointing development....A Sachi Brown type move.

Yea.....I kinda think it would suck if we Get Shorty....and then trade down. A truly disappointing development....A Sachi Brown type move.
LOL, you don't think Mini-Me croaking was an omen?
-
Yea.....I kinda think it would suck if we Get Shorty....and then trade down. A truly disappointing development....A Sachi Brown type move.
LOL, you don't think Mini-Me croaking was an omen?
-
Ah getting ready for the big event- on an all day watching our hired hand painters paint the living room. Man Cave is still intact. Nero would be interested- I just found an amazing booze- food discovery by accident. The Spanish "43" licour with black walnuts. Amazing. He'd also be happy to know one of my favortest wines is Clio from the Jumilla region of Spain. If it's Baker\Chubb, I may even open one- if I'm still conscious....
If my typing gets sloppy after 9 Pm or so, you'll know why....
Ah getting ready for the big event- on an all day watching our hired hand painters paint the living room. Man Cave is still intact. Nero would be interested- I just found an amazing booze- food discovery by accident. The Spanish "43" licour with black walnuts. Amazing. He'd also be happy to know one of my favortest wines is Clio from the Jumilla region of Spain. If it's Baker\Chubb, I may even open one- if I'm still conscious....
If my typing gets sloppy after 9 Pm or so, you'll know why....
I can get the "43" and "maybe" the Clio. I have to call the local "Specs" stores to see if one carries it. Total Wine has it in N.M. but not near here.
EDIT: Found the Clio in Austin....................will get a bottle next trip there. The 2012 they carry has a 96 rating by Wine Advocate. looks like a winner Larry.
-
Sorry Bill & Larry, but I can't stand wine. Maybe it's because I drank (in one sitting) an entire bottle of homemade "bathtub" wine when I was 18. An old guy at work made it. I got out of bed the next morning & fell on my *ss! That is still the ONLY day's work I ever missed due to drinking. That sh*t was nasty! Beer, whiskey, & whisky NEVER did me like that.

Mike
Sorry Bill & Larry, but I can't stand wine. Maybe it's because I drank (in one sitting) an entire bottle of homemade "bathtub" wine when I was 18. An old guy at work made it. I got out of bed the next morning & fell on my *ss! That is still the ONLY day's work I ever missed due to drinking. That sh*t was nasty! Beer, whiskey, & whisky NEVER did me like that.

Mike
That's why Irishmen stick to beer and whiskey, Flanagan!
Z
-
Need some pizza but the pizza in Myrtle Beach doesn't compare to anywhere up North..
-
-
Ah getting ready for the big event- on an all day watching our hired hand painters paint the living room. Man Cave is still intact. Nero would be interested- I just found an amazing booze- food discovery by accident. The Spanish "43" licour with black walnuts. Amazing. He'd also be happy to know one of my favortest wines is Clio from the Jumilla region of Spain. If it's Baker\Chubb, I may even open one- if I'm still conscious....
If my typing gets sloppy after 9 Pm or so, you'll know why....
Ah getting ready for the big event- on an all day watching our hired hand painters paint the living room. Man Cave is still intact. Nero would be interested- I just found an amazing booze- food discovery by accident. The Spanish "43" licour with black walnuts. Amazing. He'd also be happy to know one of my favortest wines is Clio from the Jumilla region of Spain. If it's Baker\Chubb, I may even open one- if I'm still conscious....
If my typing gets sloppy after 9 Pm or so, you'll know why....
43!!! It's ironic that we are talking about getting drunk and you just mention the first liquor I ever drank back when I was 14, mixed up with coke.
It's the sweetest thing you can drink, thus giving you the worst hangover next morning.
I'm going to try to sleep next few hours... It's 10pm and I gotta work tomorrow. How long does the First round last? 2-3h? I know it's 10min per pick but I don't recall spending 5 hours in front of the PC last year...
-
Ah getting ready for the big event- on an all day watching our hired hand painters paint the living room. Man Cave is still intact. Nero would be interested- I just found an amazing booze- food discovery by accident. The Spanish "43" licour with black walnuts. Amazing. He'd also be happy to know one of my favortest wines is Clio from the Jumilla region of Spain. If it's Baker\Chubb, I may even open one- if I'm still conscious....
If my typing gets sloppy after 9 Pm or so, you'll know why....
43!!! It's ironic that we are talking about getting drunk and you just mention the first liquor I ever drank back when I was 14, mixed up with coke.
It's the sweetest thing you can drink, thus giving you the worst hangover next morning.
I'm going to try to sleep next few hours... It's 10pm and I gotta work tomorrow. How long does the First round last? 2-3h? I know it's 10min per pick but I don't recall spending 5 hours in front of the PC last year...
43!!! It's ironic that we are talking about getting drunk and you just mention the first liquor I ever drank back when I was 14, mixed up with coke.
It's the sweetest thing you can drink, thus giving you the worst hangover next morning.
I'm going to try to sleep next few hours... It's 10pm and I gotta work tomorrow. How long does the First round last? 2-3h? I know it's 10min per pick but I don't recall spending 5 hours in front of the PC last year...
Sweet dreams guy. I should mention my sisters damn near killed my wife at a bar with a thing called "Little Beers". You take some well chilled "43" pour an ounce or three in a large shot glass, and top it with some cream. It really does look like a little beer, and the after effects are devastating if you have a few too many... LOL, I may just fix one up for my pre draft tailgate party, now that I'm thinking about it...
-
Sorry Bill & Larry, but I can't stand wine. Maybe it's because I drank (in one sitting) an entire bottle of homemade "bathtub" wine when I was 18. An old guy at work made it. I got out of bed the next morning & fell on my *ss! That is still the ONLY day's work I ever missed due to drinking. That sh*t was nasty! Beer, whiskey, & whisky NEVER did me like that.

Mike
That's why Irishmen stick to beer and whiskey, Flanagan!
Z
Zombo said:
That's why Irishmen stick to beer and whiskey, Flanagan!
Z
You've got that right John!!!
-
supplies for round 2

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
.time to level my nerves..Welcome to my Draft Weekend Amode!!
