#4 Trade Down Talk
-
But, here perhaps is where you may not be getting it: Dorsey may NOT think that Barkley is the BPA (or any RB would)
I guess, at this point, we will know soon enough.
Oh, I'm getting it.
John Dorsey is not a retarded man.
I have heard him speak.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Oh, I'm getting it.
John Dorsey is not a Retarded man.
I have heard him speak.
Zombo
He is not Retarded (do we no longer have the Retard autocorrect?).....but he does have a track record:
https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2018/02/10/john-dorseys-draft-philosophy-on-running-backs/
-
This is a very old discussion, but there just aren't many new rocks to turn over at this late date.
This is a very old discussion, but there just aren't many new rocks to turn over at this late date.
Well....we will feed you some of the grubs that we find if there are any after turning over the rocks we do. It is optional for you to dip them in chocolate syrup before consuming them.
-
Memo to self: Never use "Grub Hub" for delivery service.
Mmmmmm, grubs, maybe with tartar or Socktail sauce.

Wife got stuck in pouring rain yesterday getting groceries at three different stores, we then decided we'd pay ~$10 or so for home delivery IF they don't screw up the order!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now trade down, I hope not unless Chubb and Barkley are both gone. Trade up, unlikely.
-
-
Targeting Ward in Trade down?
hate the idea of trading down..several BPA sit at #4.just Make the pick & stop passing..Dorsey(who was reported as going to church at 8am) has drafted 6 CB's,liking 6 fts. weighing 190lbs.'ish. ..Marcus Peters was the slowest at 4.53. Also dorsey seems to like Vertical numbers with longer arms at CB position.Josh Jackson,Alexander,I.Oliver seem more his style.. can we continue to play smurf's at CB with the size of our divisional WR's & TE's?
-
Targeting Ward in Trade down?
hate the idea of trading down..several BPA sit at #4.just Make the pick & stop passing..Dorsey(who was reported as going to church at 8am) has drafted 6 CB's,liking 6 fts. weighing 190lbs.'ish. ..Marcus Peters was the slowest at 4.53. Also dorsey seems to like Vertical numbers with longer arms at CB position.Josh Jackson,Alexander,I.Oliver seem more his style.. can we continue to play smurf's at CB with the size of our divisional WR's & TE's?
hate the idea of trading down..several BPA sit at #4.just Make the pick & stop passing..Dorsey(who was reported as going to church at 8am) has drafted 6 CB's,liking 6 fts. weighing 190lbs.'ish. ..Marcus Peters was the slowest at 4.53. Also dorsey seems to like Vertical numbers with longer arms at CB position.Josh Jackson,Alexander,I.Oliver seem more his style.. can we continue to play smurf's at CB with the size of our divisional WR's & TE's?
I picked Oliver for the Broncos in our draft just for those reasons. I like him better for us than I do Ward. Maybe @ #33 especially if we move up for a RB end of the 1st.
-
Targeting Ward in Trade down?
hate the idea of trading down..several BPA sit at #4.just Make the pick & stop passing..Dorsey(who was reported as going to church at 8am) has drafted 6 CB's,liking 6 fts. weighing 190lbs.'ish. ..Marcus Peters was the slowest at 4.53. Also dorsey seems to like Vertical numbers with longer arms at CB position.Josh Jackson,Alexander,I.Oliver seem more his style.. can we continue to play smurf's at CB with the size of our divisional WR's & TE's?
-
This is the scenario that I have heard discussed more than once on the radio and TV:
Browns take their QB at #1
Giants take Chubb with #2
Jets take a QB with #3
Then what do the Browns do? They wanted Chubb at #4...but if the Giants nab him.....they are not willing to just settle for Barkley. Dorsey don't want no RB in round one.....so....the do the trade with Buffalo:
#4 for #12 and #22.
And with those they get combination of maybe CB, OT, DE........guys like Tremaine Edwards, Denzel Ward if he is still there, McGlinchey if he drops, Jaire Alexander, Marcus Davenport.
It would NOT be a total surprise if something like this happens...at all.
Not willing to "settle" for Barkley?
What retarded radio and TV shows do you listen too?
I listen to a lot and never heard that floated...
Zombo
Zombo said:
Not willing to "settle" for Barkley?
What Retarded radio and TV shows do you listen too?
I listen to a lot and never heard that floated...
Zombo
The Gipper is perfectly capable of independent Retardism.
WSS
-
Zombo said:
Not willing to "settle" for Barkley?
What Retarded radio and TV shows do you listen too?
I listen to a lot and never heard that floated...
Zombo
The Gipper is perfectly capable of independent Retardism.
WSS
The Gipper is perfectly capable of independent Retardism.
WSS
You were my mentor in that regard. Remember? You and SamTanner.
-
The Browns have had only two top-five picks in the last ten years. One last year and one Trent Richardson. And that's while being the worst team in the NFL.
I wonder why they continue to suck.
It's very likely they can nab the top two players on their board at one and four. Worst case? Two of their top three.
Take the phucking picks. Don't be stupid.
-
The Browns have had only two top-five picks in the last ten years. One last year and one Trent Richardson. And that's while being the worst team in the NFL.
I wonder why they continue to suck.
It's very likely they can nab the top two players on their board at one and four. Worst case? Two of their top three.
Take the phucking picks. Don't be stupid.
The Browns have had only two top-five picks in the last ten years. One last year and one Trent Richardson. And that's while being the worst team in the NFL.
I wonder why they continue to suck.
It's very likely they can nab the top two players on their board at one and four. Worst case? Two of their top three.
Take the phucking picks. Don't be stupid.
This.
Zombo
--- Trading Julio Jones spot sure seemed shrewd to some at the time ... anyone from that still on the roster?
-
How does that eliminate Ward from consideration?
one concern on Ward, he's 5'11". my bigger issue he is only 183 lbs.. sure he can vert. the high of 39". but can he do 38" with a 6' frame at 196lbs. with same arm length like Josh Jackson? I. Oliver has a full 2 1/4" longer arm than both.(33 1/2").pick our slow death..Ward can run with A.Bryant at 4.32? or J.Jackson/Oliver 6 ft. 200 hundies bang some big boy WR's around at 4.5 speed? Not reaching,but getting any of the 3 is the real trick
-
The Browns have had only two top-five picks in the last ten years. One last year and one Trent Richardson. And that's while being the worst team in the NFL.
I wonder why they continue to suck.
It's very likely they can nab the top two players on their board at one and four. Worst case? Two of their top three.
Take the phucking picks. Don't be stupid.
The Browns have had only two top-five picks in the last ten years. One last year and one Trent Richardson. And that's while being the worst team in the NFL.
I wonder why they continue to suck.
It's very likely they can nab the top two players on their board at one and four. Worst case? Two of their top three.
Take the phucking picks. Don't be stupid.
Butt, butt, butt the Browns have a reputation to maintain.🥷
-
Hmmmmmm how amny would count this guy as trustworthy

Hearing Browns will trade 4, but only when they are on the clock, not before the pick and they don't want to go down too far.
-
How does that eliminate Ward from consideration?
one concern on Ward, he's 5'11". my bigger issue he is only 183 lbs.. sure he can vert. the high of 39". but can he do 38" with a 6' frame at 196lbs. with same arm length like Josh Jackson? I. Oliver has a full 2 1/4" longer arm than both.(33 1/2").pick our slow death..Ward can run with A.Bryant at 4.32? or J.Jackson/Oliver 6 ft. 200 hundies bang some big boy WR's around at 4.5 speed? Not reaching,but getting any of the 3 is the real trick
one concern on Ward, he's 5'11". my bigger issue he is only 183 lbs.. sure he can vert. the high of 39". but can he do 38" with a 6' frame at 196lbs. with same arm length like Josh Jackson? I. Oliver has a full 2 1/4" longer arm than both.(33 1/2").pick our slow death..Ward can run with A.Bryant at 4.32? or J.Jackson/Oliver 6 ft. 200 hundies bang some big boy WR's around at 4.5 speed? Not reaching,but getting any of the 3 is the real trick
I get that, gum, but Ward's speed makes it more likely that he is in position to use that Vert. to contest a high throw.
-
Picks at #4 since 2000
Fournette
Zeke
Amari Cooper
Sammy Watkins
Lane Johnson
Matt Kalil
AJ Green
Trent Williams
How many "studs" or "blue chip" players on that list...?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
