Skip to content

The number #1 pick

The Browns Board
151 38 8.0k 1
  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #92

    I feel vindicated. I'll just leave this here. Enjoy! 🙂 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Hey Coyote what's new pal?

    Can't wait till 8 PM brother.   Get these smucks the Shmuck outa here........

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @coyote said:

    Can't wait till 8 PM brother.   Get these smucks the Shmuck outa here........

    Another newb.

  • After the janitor, cleaners, security guards and facility cafe staff they finally let Hue see it

    Steve Wyche‏Verified account @wyche89 18h18 hours ago
    Steve Wyche@wyche89
    I just reported @nflnetwork that Head Coach Hue Jackson is fully in the loop with the @Browns draft plans. He has seen the final draft board as have the coordinators, some personnel staffers and ownership, which has signed off on everything.
    More

    I just reported @nflnetwork that Head Coach Hue Jackson is fully in the loop with the @Browns draft plans. He has seen the final draft board as have the coordinators, some personnel staffers and ownership, which has signed off on everything.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown
    #94

    @darren15 said:

    After the janitor, cleaners, security guards and facility cafe staff they finally let Hue see it

    I just reported @nflnetwork that Head Coach Hue Jackson is fully in the loop with the @Browns draft plans. He has seen the final draft board as have the coordinators, some personnel staffers and ownership, which has signed off on everything.

    So it was literally once Hue Jackson saw it that the media blew up with the Mayfield talk?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #95

    adfadfad-613x382.jpg

    Dualing Mug Shots?

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #96
    Lance Zierlein‏Verified account @LanceZierlein 5h5 hours ago
    Lance Zierlein@LanceZierlein
    Baker is going #1. That’s happening, but figuring out 2 will be extremely difficult since the buzz is that the Giants don’t love these QBs. The Bills could move to 2 but would they take Allen or Darnold? Do we live in a world where it’s Mayfield, Allen and THEN Darnold?
    More

    Baker is going #1. That’s happening, but figuring out 2 will be extremely difficult since the buzz is that the Giants don’t love these QBs. The Bills could move to 2 but would they take Allen or Darnold? Do we live in a world where it’s Mayfield, Allen and THEN Darnold?

  • Why do I get the sickening feeling that Rosen is going to slide down to someone like the Patriots and 11 years from now we'll still be asking ourselves, "How the hell did we pass on him not once, but twice?" 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @d-bone said:

    Why do I get the sickening feeling that Rosen is going to slide down to someone like the Patriots and 11 years from now we'll still be asking ourselves, "How the hell did we pass on him not once, but twice?"

    And the answer will be: "We abandoned The Process." 😉

  • I feel vindicated. I'll just leave this here. Enjoy! 🙂 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @poeticg said:

    I feel vindicated. I'll just leave this here. Enjoy! 🙂 

    Is it just me or does Po look a lot like Jim Brown?

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #99

    Let's get the best available player. Let's take this beast Saquon Barkley and move on. Barkley, Gordon, Landry, Njoku, Johnson, Coleman, Taylor- That's a seven headed hydra, if you cut off one head and two more pop up. 

  • Let's get the best available player. Let's take this beast Saquon Barkley and move on. Barkley, Gordon, Landry, Njoku, Johnson, Coleman, Taylor- That's a seven headed hydra, if you cut off one head and two more pop up. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @poeticg said:

    Let's get the best available player. Let's take this beast Saquon Barkley and move on. Barkley, Gordon, Landry, Njoku, Johnson, Coleman, Taylor- That's a seven headed hydra, if you cut off one head and two more pop up. 

    Pete and Re-Pete were in a boat.  Pete fell out.  Who was left? 

  • @poeticg said:

    Let's get the best available player. Let's take this beast Saquon Barkley and move on. Barkley, Gordon, Landry, Njoku, Johnson, Coleman, Taylor- That's a seven headed hydra, if you cut off one head and two more pop up. 

    Pete and Re-Pete were in a boat.  Pete fell out.  Who was left? 

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Pete and Re-Pete were in a boat.  Pete fell out.  Who was left? 

    Barkley is the BEST PLAYER. We HAVE to take him. A QB can wait till #4 since there are like 6 of them now that are first round talents. If a team like the JETS is willing to trade the franchise to move up to #3(In your estimation) to take the 3rd QB off the board, why would it be any different than the Browns taking the best player at #1 and getting the 3rd QB off the board for FREE? That it makes too much sense is probably the reason I'm getting so much backlash from this simple and straightforward analysis. 

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    The very first time I saw Barkley in a game I said to myself. That is the guy we need to get at any and all costs. We are so close to greatness...

  • The very first time I saw Barkley in a game I said to myself. That is the guy we need to get at any and all costs. We are so close to greatness...

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers

    @poeticg said:

    The very first time I saw Barkley in a game I said to myself. That is the guy we need to get at any and all costs. We are so close to greatness...

    Barkley is a terrible runner on the inside.,.. Watch how one dimensional he becomes in the NFL.. We passed enough times on the QB.. fuk Barkley!

  • @poeticg said:

    The very first time I saw Barkley in a game I said to myself. That is the guy we need to get at any and all costs. We are so close to greatness...

    Barkley is a terrible runner on the inside.,.. Watch how one dimensional he becomes in the NFL.. We passed enough times on the QB.. fuk Barkley!

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown

    @nickers said:

    Barkley is a terrible runner on the inside.,.

    I don't get why this hasn't been all over the media in draft build up, he can't run between the tackles ffs

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
  • @poeticg said:

    The very first time I saw Barkley in a game I said to myself. That is the guy we need to get at any and all costs. We are so close to greatness...

    Barkley is a terrible runner on the inside.,.. Watch how one dimensional he becomes in the NFL.. We passed enough times on the QB.. fuk Barkley!

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    Barkley is a terrible runner on the inside.,.. Watch how one dimensional he becomes in the NFL.. We passed enough times on the QB.. fuk Barkley!

    This opinion you have is false and not true. The issue of running inside is a construct of the poor offensive line Penn State had- it's not indicative of Barkley's ability to run inside. 

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone

    As we sit here three and a half hours away from the Browns making their first overall pick, my feelings have changed a bit from several weeks ago. I had Darnold ahead of Rosen after the combine (influenced by media reports if I'm being honest), but now I'm going back to what I have felt for the last couple of years watching every snap of both dudes...... Rosen will have the best NFL career between the two - and beyond that, of any of the top quarterbacks being discussed for the first overall pick.

    With that being said, I'm still worried that the Browns are reaching and trying to make something out of any of these quarterbacks that really isn't there, and if they shock the world by taking the two best players available at 1 and 4 - simply because they believe they have their quarterback for the foreseeable future already on the roster, then I wouldn't hate that at all......  I know that is not a popular opinion, but that's where I stand.

    I'll root for whoever they select,  but that doesn't mean I have to like it........ until he starts to win anyway.  
     

  • @nickers said:

    Barkley is a terrible runner on the inside.,.. Watch how one dimensional he becomes in the NFL.. We passed enough times on the QB.. fuk Barkley!

    This opinion you have is false and not true. The issue of running inside is a construct of the poor offensive line Penn State had- it's not indicative of Barkley's ability to run inside. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @poeticg said:

    This opinion you have is false and not true. The issue of running inside is a construct of the poor offensive line Penn State had- it's not indicative of Barkley's ability to run inside. 

    He can't run between the tackles you numbskull!

  • @poeticg said:

    This opinion you have is false and not true. The issue of running inside is a construct of the poor offensive line Penn State had- it's not indicative of Barkley's ability to run inside. 

    He can't run between the tackles you numbskull!

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG

    @nickers said:

    He can't run between the tackles you numbskull!

    There's plenty of video evidence here that proves that he can indeed run between the tackles. 

  • @nickers said:

    He can't run between the tackles you numbskull!

    There's plenty of video evidence here that proves that he can indeed run between the tackles. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers

    @poeticg said:

    There's plenty of video evidence here that proves that he can indeed run between the tackles. 

    Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile... color me unimpressed.. Defenses are a whole lot bigger and faster in the NFL Dufus!

  • M Marc1971 wrote on last edited by

    "The Cleveland Browns have traded the first pick to the New England Patriots, and with the first pick New England selects..."

    Trade: Pats get: Browns #1

    Browns get: Tom Brady's diet book

    Jimmy Haslam: the homeless drunk told me to do it.