The number #1 pick
-
-
"The Cleveland Browns have traded the first pick to the New England Patriots, and with the first pick New England selects..."
Trade: Pats get: Browns #1
Browns get: Tom Brady's diet book
Jimmy Haslam: the homeless drunk told me to do it.
-
Barkley is a terrible runner on the inside.,.. Watch how one dimensional he becomes in the NFL.. We passed enough times on the QB.. fuk Barkley!
This opinion you have is false and not true. The issue of running inside is a construct of the poor offensive line Penn State had- it's not indicative of Barkley's ability to run inside.
This opinion you have is false and not true. The issue of running inside is a construct of the poor offensive line Penn State had- it's not indicative of Barkley's ability to run inside.
Carlos Hyde can run inside.
Barkley can run all over the place, catch 70 balls and score a bunch of TDs.
It's kind of a good thing.
Zombo
-
Reporters embedded with Browns: Baker.
Reports from other GMs: Baker.
Kiper and Zegura: Baker.
Browns fans still: Darnold
poeticG on an island without an Internet connection: Saquon Barkley
-
This guy finally gets it:
https://sports.theonion.com/should-the-browns-use-the-first-overall-pick-on-a-once-1825569053
This guy finally gets it: https://sports.theonion.com/should-the-browns-use-the-first-overall-pick-on-a-once-1825569053
Kinda funny, but this article's title made me lol....
Is It Time For The NCAA To Start Paying The Coaches?
- As we sit here three and a half hours away from the Browns making their first overall pick, my feelings have changed a bit from several weeks ago. I had Darnold ahead of Rosen after the combine (influenced by media reports if I'm being honest), but now I'm going back to what I have felt for the last couple of years watching every snap of both dudes...... Rosen will have the best NFL career between the two - and beyond that, of any of the top quarterbacks being discussed for the first overall pick.
- With that being said, I'm still worried that the Browns are reaching and trying to make something out of any of these quarterbacks that really isn't there, and if they shock the world by taking the two best players available at 1 and 4 - simply because they believe they have their quarterback for the foreseeable future already on the roster, then I wouldn't hate that at all...... I know that is not a popular opinion, but that's where I stand.
- Better late than never? NO! You took too long and it cost us Rosen. I blame you! No Soup for You!
- Two non-QBs would trump the wrong QB...
-
Reporters embedded with Browns: Baker.
Reports from other GMs: Baker.
Kiper and Zegura: Baker.
Browns fans still: Darnold
poeticG on an island without an Internet connection: Saquon Barkley
-
Oh wait.. is that today?
-
Do these things have a long intro before the clock starts? Like a warm-up with lots of blah blah blah?
-
zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzzZZZzz....

-
The Browns select... Baker Mayfield
-
Vegas odds has Mayfield at -300.
Never bet against Vegas.
-
Not what I would've chosen, but I'll support it.
-
Shmuck this.
Shmuck Mayfield
Shmuck all you that want him.
-
Called it
-
Giants take RB Saquon Barkley at #2
-
Let's hope they take Chubb at #4.
-
Jet's just picked up what I think is a great QB. But time will tell.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login