The number #1 pick
-
Called it
-
Giants take RB Saquon Barkley at #2
-
Let's hope they take Chubb at #4.
-
Jet's just picked up what I think is a great QB. But time will tell.
-
Sam Darnold to the Jets
-
-
-
Come on, please take Chubb..
-
Denzel Ward at #4
-
I wanted Darnold and Chubb
-
Seriously???? Ward is projected to be somewhere in the middle of the 1st round. Why?????
-
Gotta say these picks suck.
-
I wanted Darnold and Chubb
I wanted Darnold and Chubb
Me too. A little disgusted. But again, I'll assume we made good decisions.
-
-
Shmuck this, Chubb goes to Denver. Last team I wanted to see pick him up.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


