Skip to content

The number #1 pick

The Browns Board
151 38 8.0k 1
  • So what do you say Dutch?

    What would I put up for you then? Make it respectable. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @poeticg said:

    So what do you say Dutch?

    What would I put up for you then? Make it respectable. 

    Well if it's not money then a good meal at a good restaurant......

    .......but I'd go cash! C'mon guys just do it, make my evening interesting.  😆

  • @poeticg said:

    So what do you say Dutch?

    What would I put up for you then? Make it respectable. 

    Well if it's not money then a good meal at a good restaurant......

    .......but I'd go cash! C'mon guys just do it, make my evening interesting.  😆

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG
    #42

    @mjp28 said:

    Well if it's not money then a good meal at a good restaurant......

    .......but I'd go cash! C'mon guys just do it, make my evening interesting.  😆

    My money is my family's money. 

    My signature is my collateral, my currency.

    My words are my craft and thus important to me. 

    You want to bet? Come at me Dutch. 

  • Here’s the deal the browns have to get a qb and get behind him from what I have seen darnold is far and away the best. The rest have baggage.  Allen is Tim couch 2.0 big arm big guy inaccurate. Mayfield is little Johnny 2.0 without the drugs  character issues always trying to prove something obviously a poor decision maker short and slow. And Rosen is a stick man he will be hurt Sam Bradford 2.0.  Darnold is this generations bret farve. 

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @babernakle said:

    Here’s the deal the browns have to get a qb and get behind him from what I have seen darnold is far and away the best. The rest have baggage.  Allen is Tim couch 2.0 big arm big guy inaccurate. Mayfield is little Johnny 2.0 without the drugs  character issues always trying to prove something obviously a poor decision maker short and slow. And Rosen is a stick man he will be hurt Sam Bradford 2.0.  Darnold is this generations bret farve. 

    You forgot to mention that Darnold is a turnover machine.

    All of the top QB’s in this draft have their concerns.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Dutch only follows the crowd. 

    Hence, his disdain for Hogan and his noncommittal attitude towards Barkley or Taylor.

    And his latching onto Ronald McDarnold as his top pick. Mary Kay told him so...

  • CoyoteC Coyote wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Darnold and Chubb, book it.    

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #46

  • Dutch only follows the crowd. 

    Hence, his disdain for Hogan and his noncommittal attitude towards Barkley or Taylor.

    And his latching onto Ronald McDarnold as his top pick. Mary Kay told him so...

    CoyoteC Coyote wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @poeticg said:

    Dutch only follows the crowd. 

    Hence, his disdain for Hogan and his noncommittal attitude towards Barkley or Taylor.

    And his latching onto Ronald McDarnold as his top pick. Mary Kay told him so...

    Dutch has forgotten more about football than you will ever know............get the Shmuck outa here..........

  • @poeticg said:

    Dutch only follows the crowd. 

    Hence, his disdain for Hogan and his noncommittal attitude towards Barkley or Taylor.

    And his latching onto Ronald McDarnold as his top pick. Mary Kay told him so...

    Dutch has forgotten more about football than you will ever know............get the Shmuck outa here..........

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @coyote said:

    Dutch has forgotten more about football than you will ever know............get the Shmuck outa here..........

    Just got your second account added to "Poet's Bitches" Dutch.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Now, go ahead and rewatch this again with the foresight that he wants to take Barkley #1 Overall. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    And with the absentee ballots in as of Wednesday 8 pm with 25 precincts reporting we have:

    1. Who WILL the Browns draft with the #1 pick

    • Sam Darnold 13......time to project a winner?  
    • Saquon Barkley 2.....an extreme underdog
    • Josh Allen 3
    • Baker Mayfield 6......wow?!
    • Bradley Chubb 0
    • Josh Rosen 1
    • Trade out 0
    • Other 0
  • @coyote said:

    Dutch has forgotten more about football than you will ever know............get the Shmuck outa here..........

    Just got your second account added to "Poet's Bitches" Dutch.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @poeticg said:

    Just got your second account added to "Poet's Bitches" Dutch.

    Yeah, a guy I've known on the message board mjp and I were on for nearly 15 years is actually my second account.

    I'm not Ghoolie, silly. 

  • @poeticg said:

    Dutch only follows the crowd. 

    Hence, his disdain for Hogan and his noncommittal attitude towards Barkley or Taylor.

    And his latching onto Ronald McDarnold as his top pick. Mary Kay told him so...

    Dutch has forgotten more about football than you will ever know............get the Shmuck outa here..........

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @coyote said:

    Dutch has forgotten more about football than you will ever know............get the Shmuck outa here..........

    Hey Coyote what's new pal?

  • @coyote said:

    Dutch has forgotten more about football than you will ever know............get the Shmuck outa here..........

    Just got your second account added to "Poet's Bitches" Dutch.

    CoyoteC Coyote wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @poeticg said:

    Just got your second account added to "Poet's Bitches" Dutch.

    I know Dutch from another forum.    Ya see, I know he  knows his Sheet.   You think just cause you got more posts than said poster you are better, know more.........Not so dude.  Just because we have not been here as long don't mean we don't know what the hell we are talking about.    Sorry that's not how Sheet works........

  • @poeticg said:

    Just got your second account added to "Poet's Bitches" Dutch.

    I know Dutch from another forum.    Ya see, I know he  knows his Sheet.   You think just cause you got more posts than said poster you are better, know more.........Not so dude.  Just because we have not been here as long don't mean we don't know what the hell we are talking about.    Sorry that's not how Sheet works........

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @coyote said:

    I know Dutch from another forum.    Ya see, I know he  knows his Sheet.   You think just cause you got more posts than said poster you are better, know more.........Not so dude.  Just because we have not been here as long don't mean we don't know what the hell we are talking about.    Sorry that's not how Sheet works........

    You have no idea about what I know. It's just more words to me. You've said- Darnold and Chubb. Book it. Is it coincidence that is the mainstream media or is that your own determination? I don't know where you guys came from but there are many posters HERE that know what they are talking about... Dutch doesn't seem to be one of them. Careful of the company you keep. 😉

  • @coyote said:

    Dutch has forgotten more about football than you will ever know............get the Shmuck outa here..........

    Hey Coyote what's new pal?

    CoyoteC Coyote wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @mjp28 said:

    Hey Coyote what's new pal?

    Can't wait till 8 PM brother.   Get these smucks the Shmuck outa here........

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    I am really starting to believe the pick is Baker Mayfield. 7/7 on the Parcell checklist. He's a winner and his football IQ is very high.  I believe there's a solid chance he's Bree's 2.0. 

  • @coyote said:

    I know Dutch from another forum.    Ya see, I know he  knows his Sheet.   You think just cause you got more posts than said poster you are better, know more.........Not so dude.  Just because we have not been here as long don't mean we don't know what the hell we are talking about.    Sorry that's not how Sheet works........

    You have no idea about what I know. It's just more words to me. You've said- Darnold and Chubb. Book it. Is it coincidence that is the mainstream media or is that your own determination? I don't know where you guys came from but there are many posters HERE that know what they are talking about... Dutch doesn't seem to be one of them. Careful of the company you keep. 😉

    CoyoteC Coyote wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @poeticg said:

    You have no idea about what I know. It's just more words to me. You've said- Darnold and Chubb. Book it. Is it coincidence that is the mainstream media or is that your own determination? I don't know where you guys came from but there are many posters HERE that know what they are talking about... Dutch doesn't seem to be one of them. Careful of the company you keep. 😉

    You don't impress me dude.    I know you won't give a Sheet,  but I been a Browns fan since 1979.  49 years old. Do the math. (And I know that doesn't impress you either, but I don't give a Sheet.)    I do my own research for the draft and Darnold and Chubb make the most sense.  (Or Darnold and Barkley)       Dutch, myself and  MJP come from another forum that lasted for 15 years till the owner shut it down.    While our post count here (especially mine)  may not be impressive, we have each others back and are not gonna take any Sheet from the likes of you.   We know our Sheet, even though you might not agree...     You want respect for being here so long........... earn it. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    I've been a BROWNS /INDIANS /BUCKEYES fan for about 60 years, used to bet some too. 😉

  • @poeticg said:

    You have no idea about what I know. It's just more words to me. You've said- Darnold and Chubb. Book it. Is it coincidence that is the mainstream media or is that your own determination? I don't know where you guys came from but there are many posters HERE that know what they are talking about... Dutch doesn't seem to be one of them. Careful of the company you keep. 😉

    You don't impress me dude.    I know you won't give a Sheet,  but I been a Browns fan since 1979.  49 years old. Do the math. (And I know that doesn't impress you either, but I don't give a Sheet.)    I do my own research for the draft and Darnold and Chubb make the most sense.  (Or Darnold and Barkley)       Dutch, myself and  MJP come from another forum that lasted for 15 years till the owner shut it down.    While our post count here (especially mine)  may not be impressive, we have each others back and are not gonna take any Sheet from the likes of you.   We know our Sheet, even though you might not agree...     You want respect for being here so long........... earn it. 

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG
    #59

    @coyote said:

    You don't impress me dude.    I know you won't give a Sheet,  but I been a Browns fan since 1979.  49 years old. Do the math. (And I know that doesn't impress you either, but I don't give a Sheet.)    I do my own research for the draft and Darnold and Chubb make the most sense.  (Or Darnold and Barkley)       Dutch, myself and  MJP come from another forum that lasted for 15 years till the owner shut it down.    While our post count here (especially mine)  may not be impressive, we have each others back and are not gonna take any Sheet from the likes of you.   We know our Sheet, even though you might not agree...     You want respect for being here so long........... earn it. 

    I've been a Browns Fan since '99. That's 18/19 years - so really, I've paid my dues as well, so I don't care what you think about me. You don't know me and I'm entitled to my own opinion and if you or your boy Dutch has a problem with it- that's your problem, not mine. 

  • @coyote said:

    You don't impress me dude.    I know you won't give a Sheet,  but I been a Browns fan since 1979.  49 years old. Do the math. (And I know that doesn't impress you either, but I don't give a Sheet.)    I do my own research for the draft and Darnold and Chubb make the most sense.  (Or Darnold and Barkley)       Dutch, myself and  MJP come from another forum that lasted for 15 years till the owner shut it down.    While our post count here (especially mine)  may not be impressive, we have each others back and are not gonna take any Sheet from the likes of you.   We know our Sheet, even though you might not agree...     You want respect for being here so long........... earn it. 

    I've been a Browns Fan since '99. That's 18/19 years - so really, I've paid my dues as well, so I don't care what you think about me. You don't know me and I'm entitled to my own opinion and if you or your boy Dutch has a problem with it- that's your problem, not mine. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @poeticg said:

    I've been a Browns Fan since '99. That's 18/19 years - so really, I've paid my dues as well, so I don't care what you think about me. You don't know me and I'm entitled to my own opinion and if you or your boy Dutch has a problem with it- that's your problem, not mine. 

    Since '99 wow some grueling times there PoG, hopefully they can right this ship in the next two years or so.