Not long now, my favorite draft? Almost?
-
NOTE: I'm posting this because I couldn't figure out a mock draft on my own this time, because it's so crazy this year.
I suppose it's Darnold, I would pick between him and Allen. but word has it that Mayfield is in the mix....
who knows. Nobody but the Browns.
So, outside of the maniacal confusion about qb's this year - (it was so easy to say Wentz was absolute),
this mock has the Browns getting Darnold, Chubb, and trading back up into the last of the first round, and the Browns also
get Guice, rb. That would rock. I think Vander Esch sp? LB, is going to be a star.... I wish the Browns had a pick to get him...
But Jamar Taylor is reportedly on the trading block. Guice, like here, or a cb they have their eye on? With McCourty gone, cb has to play a big role in one of their top five picks.
With injury concerns around Sony Michel... I'm still big on Nick Chubb. Mebbe Mayfield is the best reader/playmaker in this draft.
Predicting is just ridiculous this year, just LOL, one way or another.
****************************************************************************************
Here's the reality of the 2018 NFL Draft: no one is going to be remotely correct.
This draft is going to be Michael Keaton-level nuts, with a ton of trades, thanks to the quarterbacks out there. Remember last year's "bad" quarterback class that featured multiple teams trading future firsts to fly up the board and snag signal callers? This draft has two or three guys who could slip a little bit and cause a major seismic shift in terms of teams chasing talent.
So, this is it? I think it might be for me, my final mock draft of the year. Just like most stuff in life, I build up in my mind about how it will end, expecting some grand sense of finality, and then a deadline pops me in the mouth and I end up regretting not being able to nitpick every little pick
Most of these picks will probably end up being wrong, because mocks are often wrong. But I think the spirit of this mock is strong, in terms of feeling how the draft with go. With that in mind a few predictions before you dive in.
-
-
#33 possibilities.
https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2018/04/24/browns-draft-top-options-for-the-no-33-pick/
Sony Michel or Isaiah Oliver please
-
#33 possibilities.
https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2018/04/24/browns-draft-top-options-for-the-no-33-pick/
Sony Michel or Isaiah Oliver please
-
Mike,
You're right. This draft is one big mystery that I wouldn't dare risk a prediction. There are players I really like, but I'll see what happens tonight.
"Only the Shadow (Dorsey) knows" .
Mike
-
Mike,
You're right. This draft is one big mystery that I wouldn't dare risk a prediction. There are players I really like, but I'll see what happens tonight.
"Only the Shadow (Dorsey) knows" .
Mike
Mike,
You're right. This draft is one big mystery that I wouldn't dare risk a prediction. There are players I really like, but I'll see what happens tonight.
"Only the Shadow (Dorsey) knows" .
Mike
I agree. I do feel like this is one of the deepest drafts overall and that we will have a great opportunity to find 5 starters (eventually after the QB sits and learns). I expect major impact by this group right away even with the sitting QB learning on the clipboard. Just don't f*** it up Dorsey!
-
Jamarco Jones - I think he would be a GREAT pick there. In one of my miserable attempts to do a mock draft that wasn't
too stupid, I had him going to the Browns in the second round. However, the first round kept warping my psyche, so I gave it up.
-
Jamarco Jones - I think he would be a GREAT pick there. In one of my miserable attempts to do a mock draft that wasn't
too stupid, I had him going to the Browns in the second round. However, the first round kept warping my psyche, so I gave it up.
-
NOTE: I'm posting this because I couldn't figure out a mock draft on my own this time, because it's so crazy this year.
I suppose it's Darnold, I would pick between him and Allen. but word has it that Mayfield is in the mix....
who knows. Nobody but the Browns.
So, outside of the maniacal confusion about qb's this year - (it was so easy to say Wentz was absolute),
this mock has the Browns getting Darnold, Chubb, and trading back up into the last of the first round, and the Browns also
get Guice, rb. That would rock. I think Vander Esch sp? LB, is going to be a star.... I wish the Browns had a pick to get him...
But Jamar Taylor is reportedly on the trading block. Guice, like here, or a cb they have their eye on? With McCourty gone, cb has to play a big role in one of their top five picks.
With injury concerns around Sony Michel... I'm still big on Nick Chubb. Mebbe Mayfield is the best reader/playmaker in this draft.
Predicting is just ridiculous this year, just LOL, one way or another.
****************************************************************************************
Here's the reality of the 2018 NFL Draft: no one is going to be remotely correct.
This draft is going to be Michael Keaton-level nuts, with a ton of trades, thanks to the quarterbacks out there. Remember last year's "bad" quarterback class that featured multiple teams trading future firsts to fly up the board and snag signal callers? This draft has two or three guys who could slip a little bit and cause a major seismic shift in terms of teams chasing talent.
So, this is it? I think it might be for me, my final mock draft of the year. Just like most stuff in life, I build up in my mind about how it will end, expecting some grand sense of finality, and then a deadline pops me in the mouth and I end up regretting not being able to nitpick every little pick
Most of these picks will probably end up being wrong, because mocks are often wrong. But I think the spirit of this mock is strong, in terms of feeling how the draft with go. With that in mind a few predictions before you dive in.
-
FIFY!


Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login