Shmuck you haslem
-
For you to be wrong, I.....would have to be wrong. You aren't, I am not. This was as bad a draft as I have ever seen.
Did you recently have cataract surgery?
DOUCHE? DOUCHE?
Dude, what fukcking planet do you live in? The Browns have the #1 #1 pick................. and they use it on a guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? The Giants, just like the Bears last year, took the best player in the draft. The Giants just added 2 years to Manning's career and made themselves a playoff team.
STILL....................... THE BROWNS HAVE NO PLAYMAKERS..........................
Tie Rod Tarkenton WILL get hurt EARLY. Mayfiled will get thrown into a schidt team with no discipline and no weapons and HE TOO............... will be toast. THAT is what Dorsey brought you. If you think this was in any way a good draft.. you are a fukcking moron.
LOL, troll-a-matic. Mayfield was gone at #3 if we didn't take him at #1. No weapons like Gordon and Landry? I'd suggest you lay off the Zaya.
When the hell are we just gonna ban this troll?
Just because he posts 50% of the messages doesn’t mean he’s actually contributing to the boards.
We can't ban him because he's all pals with the guy who owns this board.
-
A cb can’t touch a wr. They impact the game way less then a pass rusher
The so called shutdown cb era in the nfl is over
A cb can’t touch a wr. They impact the game way less then a pass rusher
The so called shutdown cb era in the nfl is over
Um...yeah. Ward over Chubb.... wow.
-
This is why the Browns are the laughing stock of the nfl
I told you, this Dorsey guy is total schidt. He is no different than Phil Sewage, Holmgren, Policy or Sashi. Horrible, horrible. We have black Tarkenton starting, he will get hurt, Mayfield, (white Tarkenton) will be thrown into the fire, and he will implode.
How the fukck can you continually shy away from the top play makers?
I told you, this Dorsey guy is total schidt. He is no different than Phil Sewage, Holmgren, Policy or Sashi. Horrible, horrible. We have black Tarkenton starting, he will get hurt, Mayfield, (white Tarkenton) will be thrown into the fire, and he will implode.
How the fukck can you continually shy away from the top play makers?
And you said we were going to draft another Black Tarkenton. Last time I looked Baker is the wrong color. Hey trollie, want to tell me how Hue is still running the draft, after your 10 posts ragging on Dorsey? Just soooo full of it....
-
lol... y'all wanted a football guy...
suck it in silence
Actually I don;t think dorsey did too bad.
-
I'm happy that we got Mayfield. I think he's going to give us some fire.
Can't have everything but 1 out of 2 guys I was hoping for is pretty good.
Hope Hyde and Duke ball out this year.
I'm happy that we got Mayfield. I think he's going to give us some fire.
Can't have everything but 1 out of 2 guys I was hoping for is pretty good.
Hope Hyde and Duke ball out this year.
OK Po-Glad you're happy about Mayfield (I am too). The reality is the Giants went for the quick fix with Saquon. Eli retires in a year or two, they will be drafting top 10 again.
-
I'm happy that we got Mayfield. I think he's going to give us some fire.
Can't have everything but 1 out of 2 guys I was hoping for is pretty good.
Hope Hyde and Duke ball out this year.
-
None of what he did in college will work in the nfl he’s not fast has not an elite athlete like Wilson defenses will have a day with him
Well , I guess we can't help it your blind

-
Just fakk that peice of fraudulent scum.
We're going -/-1 and 17 this year.
-
None of what he did in college will work in the nfl he’s not fast has not an elite athlete like Wilson defenses will have a day with him
Well , I guess we can't help it your blind

-
-
I will always root for the Browns. But the owner is a weasel and should be in jail. He is the MAIN reason I gave up my season tickets. I can’t justify giving him another dollar of my money
-
-
I told you, this Dorsey guy is total schidt. He is no different than Phil Sewage, Holmgren, Policy or Sashi. Horrible, horrible. We have black Tarkenton starting, he will get hurt, Mayfield, (white Tarkenton) will be thrown into the fire, and he will implode.
How the fukck can you continually shy away from the top play makers?
And you said we were going to draft another Black Tarkenton. Last time I looked Baker is the wrong color. Hey trollie, want to tell me how Hue is still running the draft, after your 10 posts ragging on Dorsey? Just soooo full of it....
And you said we were going to draft another Black Tarkenton. Last time I looked Baker is the wrong color. Hey trollie, want to tell me how Hue is still running the draft, after your 10 posts ragging on Dorsey? Just soooo full of it....
Yet...he has praise for the failing Ravens franchise who did in fact take the Black Tarkenton. A guy whose best asset is to just run around in the backfield.
-
Mayfield is a good fit
Him and Tyrod have a smililar playing style.
Ward is an excellent CB who fills a need that we desperately needed to fill.
I'm surprised we didn't go with Chubb, but I think our pass rush is good enough and now that we have some DB depth, hopefully we will give up less chunk plays..
I still think Mayfield needs to sit for at least half the year, depending on where were at. Maybe even a full year.
I want to see them take Guice and Courtland Sutton or a T
-
lol... y'all wanted a football guy...
suck it in silence
Actually I don;t think dorsey did too bad.
-
What happened to those who GUARANTEED we would draft Darnold because Jimmy sat with his parents at his Pro Day? Is it time to admit you were wrong about Jimmy interfering with the draft? Welcome Baker & a tip of my hat to Jimmy and the folks who are running this draft.
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

