Skip to content

Shmuck you haslem

The Browns Board
141 44 4.6k 1
  • Jimmy does what the fans want. How many complaints we had about now having OSU guys?

  • I dig it!

  • I'm feeling a trade up to 22 for Rosen............. 

  • Fukc Baker Mayfield

  • Super Bowl

  • @hoorta said:

    TROLL,TROLL, TROLL YOUR BOAT GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM- YOU DON'T KNOW $Sheet. 

    Look you blind motherfukcker................ READ what the others are saying. NOBODY................ and I mean NOBODY but your Homie butt is applauding this draft.

    Barkley was THE pick of this draft, and we BLEW IT. We passed on him and wasted a fukcking #1 on a guy who would have been there at 10 -12  maybe longer. Take a QB sure? ONE OF THE BIG GUYS.................... not the Fukcing Manzeil guy.

    THen do you take Chub? LMAO............... No, he took Denzel Washington.

    I told you Dorsey was Sheet. HE WILL BE GONE.................. HUE will get a stay of execution because of what Dorsey just did.

    THe Mayfield pick at #1  #1.................. don't even try to defend this schidt. THe Browns blow. You blow.

    @ghoolie said:

    Look you blind motherfukcker................ READ what the others are saying. NOBODY................ and I mean NOBODY but your Homie butt is applauding this draft.

    Barkley was THE pick of this draft, and we BLEW IT. We passed on him and wasted a fukcking #1 on a guy who would have been there at 10 -12  maybe longer. Take a QB sure? ONE OF THE BIG GUYS.................... not the Fukcing Manzeil guy.

    THen do you take Chub? LMAO............... No, he took Denzel Washington.

    I told you Dorsey was Sheet. HE WILL BE GONE.................. HUE will get a stay of execution because of what Dorsey just did.

    THe Mayfield pick at #1  #1.................. don't even try to defend this schidt. THe Browns blow. You blow.

    I'll save your crap when Mayfield is the next Drew Brees. BTW, your forking insight is still waiting for Paxton Lynch to play a meaningful game.... 

    Personally I don''t' give a rat's butt if  (unlikely ) Barkley equals Jim Brown's ONE  Championship.  ZUMBA DANCER IS GONNA GET KILLED IN THE nfl. 

  • Little Johnny 2.0 when he doesn’t start he will whine and even if Tyron is playing good the dumbShmuck fans will chant his name and the weak knee staff will start him and he will get destroyed maybe the browns will hit a stoke of luck and he will be banned for substance abuse 

    @babernakle said:

    Little Johnny 2.0 when he doesn’t start he will whine and even if Tyron is playing good the dumbShmuck fans will chant his name and the weak knee staff will start him and he will get destroyed maybe the browns will hit a stoke of luck and he will be banned for substance abuse 

    or would you rather have 2X concussions Rosen?   

  • LMAO @ The Cleveland Browns.

    BARKELEY   the undusputed best pick  goes #2  NO DOUBT WHERE BARKELY GOES......................... THE pooper Browns take a QB at #1  that would have been available at 10.

    LMMFAO @ Dorsey...................... LMAO   IN DORSEY YOU TRUST  IN DORSEY YOU TRUST

    @ghoolie said:

    LMAO @ The Cleveland Browns.

    BARKELEY   the undusputed best pick  goes #2  NO DOUBT WHERE BARKELY GOES......................... THE pooper Browns take a QB at #1  that would have been available at 10.

    LMMFAO @ Dorsey...................... LMAO   IN DORSEY YOU TRUST  IN DORSEY YOU TRUST

    go take your weak trolling and shove it up your azz

  • @babernakle said:

    This is why the Browns are the laughing stock of the nfl 

    I told you, this Dorsey guy is total schidt. He is no different than Phil Sewage, Holmgren, Policy or Sashi. Horrible, horrible. We have black Tarkenton starting, he will get hurt, Mayfield, (white Tarkenton) will be thrown into the fire, and he will implode.

    How the fukck can you continually shy away from the top play makers?

    @ghoolie said:

    I told you, this Dorsey guy is total schidt. He is no different than Phil Sewage, Holmgren, Policy or Sashi. Horrible, horrible. We have black Tarkenton starting, he will get hurt, Mayfield, (white Tarkenton) will be thrown into the fire, and he will implode.

    How the fukck can you continually shy away from the top play makers?

    Mayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowMayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowJackets

  • @ghoolie said:

    I told you, this Dorsey guy is total schidt. He is no different than Phil Sewage, Holmgren, Policy or Sashi. Horrible, horrible. We have black Tarkenton starting, he will get hurt, Mayfield, (white Tarkenton) will be thrown into the fire, and he will implode.

    How the fukck can you continually shy away from the top play makers?

    Mayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowMayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowJackets

    @the-gipper said:

    Mayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowMayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowJackets

    Whatchutalkin'boutwillis boutWhatwillischutalkin' 

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    Ward is a good DB

    Mayfield can sit a year

    You guys Shmucking kill me.. 

    Mayfield will be a cancer when he doesn’t start 

    @7moses7 said:

    Mayfield will be a cancer when he doesn’t start 

    @babernakle said:

    Little Johnny 2.0 when he doesn’t start he will whine and even if Tyron is playing good the dumbShmuck fans will chant his name and the weak knee staff will start him and he will get destroyed maybe the browns will hit a stoke of luck and he will be banned for substance abuse 

    what makes you think this?  he worked his way from a walk-on to breaking college football records.  I think he'll be fine sitting behind tyrod, it's the fans and haslam who will need to be patient. 

  • @hoorta said:

    TROLL,TROLL, TROLL YOUR BOAT GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM- YOU DON'T KNOW $Sheet. 

    Look you blind motherfukcker................ READ what the others are saying. NOBODY................ and I mean NOBODY but your Homie butt is applauding this draft.

    Barkley was THE pick of this draft, and we BLEW IT. We passed on him and wasted a fukcking #1 on a guy who would have been there at 10 -12  maybe longer. Take a QB sure? ONE OF THE BIG GUYS.................... not the Fukcing Manzeil guy.

    THen do you take Chub? LMAO............... No, he took Denzel Washington.

    I told you Dorsey was Sheet. HE WILL BE GONE.................. HUE will get a stay of execution because of what Dorsey just did.

    THe Mayfield pick at #1  #1.................. don't even try to defend this schidt. THe Browns blow. You blow.

    @ghoolie said:

    Look you blind motherfukcker................ READ what the others are saying. NOBODY................ and I mean NOBODY but your Homie butt is applauding this draft.

    Barkley was THE pick of this draft, and we BLEW IT. We passed on him and wasted a fukcking #1 on a guy who would have been there at 10 -12  maybe longer. Take a QB sure? ONE OF THE BIG GUYS.................... not the Fukcing Manzeil guy.

    THen do you take Chub? LMAO............... No, he took Denzel Washington.

    I told you Dorsey was Sheet. HE WILL BE GONE.................. HUE will get a stay of execution because of what Dorsey just did.

    THe Mayfield pick at #1  #1.................. don't even try to defend this schidt. THe Browns blow. You blow.

    And you were all over last year of a QB (Trubisky) that most had in the 10-20 range? You are just so full of $hit....  

  • @the-gipper said:

    Mayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowMayfield and Ward fit them for their yellowJackets

    Whatchutalkin'boutwillis boutWhatwillischutalkin' 

    @d-bone said:

    Whatchutalkin'boutwillis boutWhatwillischutalkin' 

    Hall of Fame you know the yellow jackets they give to Hall of Famer's

  • @7moses7 said:

    Mayfield will be a cancer when he doesn’t start 

    @babernakle said:

    Little Johnny 2.0 when he doesn’t start he will whine and even if Tyron is playing good the dumbShmuck fans will chant his name and the weak knee staff will start him and he will get destroyed maybe the browns will hit a stoke of luck and he will be banned for substance abuse 

    what makes you think this?  he worked his way from a walk-on to breaking college football records.  I think he'll be fine sitting behind tyrod, it's the fans and haslam who will need to be patient. 

    @browns1216 said:

    what makes you think this?  he worked his way from a walk-on to breaking college football records.  I think he'll be fine sitting behind tyrod, it's the fans and haslam who will need to be patient. 

    That's what I said about Kizer last season.  Of course, everyone just kept bashing me. 

  • @browns1216 said:

    what makes you think this?  he worked his way from a walk-on to breaking college football records.  I think he'll be fine sitting behind tyrod, it's the fans and haslam who will need to be patient. 

    That's what I said about Kizer last season.  Of course, everyone just kept bashing me. 

    @dawg2fan said:

    That's what I said about Kizer last season.  Of course, everyone just kept bashing me. 

    Baker is on a whole different level of talent than Kizer.. Kizer is a Dumbfuque... Baker has high Football I.Q.

  • @babernakle said:

    Little Johnny 2.0 when he doesn’t start he will whine and even if Tyron is playing good the dumbShmuck fans will chant his name and the weak knee staff will start him and he will get destroyed maybe the browns will hit a stoke of luck and he will be banned for substance abuse 

    or would you rather have 2X concussions Rosen?   

    @hoorta said:

    or would you rather have 2X concussions Rosen?   

    They could of had darnold nope the choose a turd 

  • Baker won't be a cancer he'll be happy he's going to be a multimillionaire to go 5-22

  • @dawg2fan said:

    That's what I said about Kizer last season.  Of course, everyone just kept bashing me. 

    Baker is on a whole different level of talent than Kizer.. Kizer is a Dumbfuque... Baker has high Football I.Q.

    @nickers said:

    Baker is on a whole different level of talent than Kizer.. Kizer is a Dumbfuque... Baker has high Football I.Q.

    We'll see about that

  • @d-bone said:

    Whatchutalkin'boutwillis boutWhatwillischutalkin' 

    Hall of Fame you know the yellow jackets they give to Hall of Famer's

    @the-gipper said:

    Hall of Fame you know the yellow jackets they give to Hall of Famer's

    I don't think anyone knew that you meant

  • @dawg2fan said:

    That's what I said about Kizer last season.  Of course, everyone just kept bashing me. 

    Baker is on a whole different level of talent than Kizer.. Kizer is a Dumbfuque... Baker has high Football I.Q.

    @nickers said:

    Baker is on a whole different level of talent than Kizer.. Kizer is a Dumbfuque... Baker has high Football I.Q.

    None of what he did in college will work in the nfl he’s not fast has not an elite athlete like Wilson defenses will have a day with him