Shmuck you haslem
-
Nah, Modell actually cared about winning. Haslem cares about selling a bunch of Jerseys and conning people into buying tickets.
-
pay on the cheep truck stop jimmy draft crap in the first round so they can just be cut and if for some reason we hit on one just trade em so you do not have to pay
-
You bitches not giving this kid a chance yet wanted us to keep Kizer as our starter???? Idiots, morons. I'm ashamed to be a browns fans because of how stupid their fans are. He is going to sit and learn. Tyrod is the starter. Mayfield had the best stats out of all the QB's. They obviously really wanted him and word was the jets also did. They would not have been able to take saquon and Mayfield. They obviously also valued defensive back help more then D line help. Shut the Shmuck up and keep the mouthes shut until these picks are bust. If they are not bust then shut the Shmuck up and split. go find another team.
-

-
Yeah...I'm not much of a Haslam fan. I'll admit, I was hoping he'd be in jail by this time of year....
Bur he brought in a football guy (Dorsey). We'll have to wait and see how Dorsey's picks help the team. If we stay at 1 & 3 of the second round, those are gonna be important picks.
-
ok...we needed a CB. He's gotta be better than Gilbert, right....
A short QB, now a short CB? WTF?
Don't like that pick either. Yeah he's super fast but.....
At 5-foot-11 and 183 pounds, he is far smaller than the receivers he will be asked to cover, and even with a 39-inch vertical leap he could be prone to losing battles for passes thrown above the shoulder level. He could also potentially be a liability in terms of tackling, though plenty of poor-tackling cornerbacks have proven their worth in the past.
A short QB, now a short CB? WTF?
Don't like that pick either. Yeah he's super fast but.....
At 5-foot-11 and 183 pounds, he is far smaller than the receivers he will be asked to cover, and even with a 39-inch vertical leap he could be prone to losing battles for passes thrown above the shoulder level. He could also potentially be a liability in terms of tackling, though plenty of poor-tackling cornerbacks have proven their worth in the past.
Well we needed someone to cover the likes of Antonio Brown who is burned the guys we have at cornerback. So if he can do that sort of thing this is a good pick
-
Yeah...I'm not much of a Haslam fan. I'll admit, I was hoping he'd be in jail by this time of year....
Bur he brought in a football guy (Dorsey). We'll have to wait and see how Dorsey's picks help the team. If we stay at 1 & 3 of the second round, those are gonna be important picks.
Yeah...I'm not much of a Haslam fan. I'll admit, I was hoping he'd be in jail by this time of year....
Bur he brought in a football guy (Dorsey). We'll have to wait and see how Dorsey's picks help the team. If we stay at 1 & 3 of the second round, those are gonna be important picks.
vette I agreed with you about Dorsey picking the best QB and going with it (in dorsey we trust) but Mayfield ? as far as haslem he paid his way outta of it
-
I don't like him as the face of our team.
I know that his football knowledge is good. I know that he works hard at football. His football dedication is not like Manziel.....but he's a little kocky punk....and I don't like that as our face.
I'm getting this out of my system because at some point I have to get behind this punk, I mean kid.....as OUR quarterback.
Choir boys finish last... I'm glad we finally got some Nasty on our team for once...
-
Yep, just ask Paul Brow..... Oh, right. Greatest dynasty in football history with "choir boys."
This isnt the 50's you moron...
-
Yeah...I'm not much of a Haslam fan. I'll admit, I was hoping he'd be in jail by this time of year....
Bur he brought in a football guy (Dorsey). We'll have to wait and see how Dorsey's picks help the team. If we stay at 1 & 3 of the second round, those are gonna be important picks.
vette I agreed with you about Dorsey picking the best QB and going with it (in dorsey we trust) but Mayfield ? as far as haslem he paid his way outta of it
vette I agreed with you about Dorsey picking the best QB and going with it (in dorsey we trust) but Mayfield ? as far as haslem he paid his way outta of it
He's crooked enough. (and I think the vette is gonna need a new battery...and a better battery tender for next winter)
Dorsey decided on Mayfield. If that's who he really wanted then he had to take him at #1. Maybe he'd have fallen to 4...but maybe not. He couldn't let the other teams decide who was gonna be his QB.
-
Another draft
Another thread where posters feed Ghoolie the troll
-
These picks were made via consensus by a helluva FO. Argue that all you want but it's a fact. Time will tell if the picks hit. I fully expect Baker to take it to Tyrod and push to start.
-
vette I agreed with you about Dorsey picking the best QB and going with it (in dorsey we trust) but Mayfield ? as far as haslem he paid his way outta of it
He's crooked enough. (and I think the vette is gonna need a new battery...and a better battery tender for next winter)
Dorsey decided on Mayfield. If that's who he really wanted then he had to take him at #1. Maybe he'd have fallen to 4...but maybe not. He couldn't let the other teams decide who was gonna be his QB.
He's crooked enough. (and I think the vette is gonna need a new battery...and a better battery tender for next winter)
Dorsey decided on Mayfield. If that's who he really wanted then he had to take him at #1. Maybe he'd have fallen to 4...but maybe not. He couldn't let the other teams decide who was gonna be his QB.
well lets hope(Mayfield) so also i could be mistaken good thing dolen didn't buy the team either way i do not trust either of them
-
Ward is a solid starter and Mayfield has drew Brees type potential. I think we should have taken Chubb but I can't complain. Solid picks let's keep it going. Fingers crossed that Lamar Jackson doesn't end up in the AFCN
-
Haslem is the reason I sold my PSL’s The guy is a moron. I will never spend another dollar on this team as long as he owns it
-
A short QB, now a short CB? WTF?
Don't like that pick either. Yeah he's super fast but.....
At 5-foot-11 and 183 pounds, he is far smaller than the receivers he will be asked to cover, and even with a 39-inch vertical leap he could be prone to losing battles for passes thrown above the shoulder level. He could also potentially be a liability in terms of tackling, though plenty of poor-tackling cornerbacks have proven their worth in the past.
Well we needed someone to cover the likes of Antonio Brown who is burned the guys we have at cornerback. So if he can do that sort of thing this is a good pick
Well we needed someone to cover the likes of Antonio Brown who is burned the guys we have at cornerback. So if he can do that sort of thing this is a good pick
The best cb in the league cant cover Brown. Cb is a worthless position at this point in the NFL
-
Yep, just ask Paul Brow..... Oh, right. Greatest dynasty in football history with "choir boys."
This isnt the 50's you moron...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login