Skip to content

Shmuck you haslem

The Browns Board
141 44 4.6k 1
  • @nickers said:

    Choir boys finish last...

    Yep, just ask Paul Brow..... Oh, right. Greatest dynasty in football history with "choir boys."

    @vikingdawg said:

    Yep, just ask Paul Brow..... Oh, right. Greatest dynasty in football history with "choir boys."

    This isnt the 50's you moron...

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    Yeah...I'm not much of a Haslam fan.  I'll admit, I was hoping he'd be in jail by this time of year....

    Bur he brought in a football guy (Dorsey).  We'll have to wait and see how Dorsey's picks help the team.  If we stay at 1 & 3 of the second round, those are gonna be important picks.

    vette I agreed with you about Dorsey picking the best QB and going with it (in dorsey we trust) but Mayfield ? as far as haslem he paid his way outta of it

    @syd said:

    vette I agreed with you about Dorsey picking the best QB and going with it (in dorsey we trust) but Mayfield ? as far as haslem he paid his way outta of it

    🙂   He's crooked enough.    (and I think the vette is gonna need a new battery...and a better battery tender for next winter)

    Dorsey decided on Mayfield.  If that's who he really wanted then he had to take him at #1.  Maybe he'd have fallen to 4...but maybe not.  He couldn't let the other teams decide who was gonna be his QB.

  • Another draft

    Another thread where posters feed Ghoolie the troll

  • These picks were made via consensus by a helluva FO. Argue that all you want but it's a fact. Time will tell if the picks hit. I fully expect Baker to take it to Tyrod and push to start. 

  • These picks were made via consensus by a helluva FO. Argue that all you want but it's a fact. Time will tell if the picks hit. I fully expect Baker to take it to Tyrod and push to start. 

    @jcam222 said:

    These picks were made via consensus by a helluva FO. Argue that all you want but it's a fact. Time will tell if the picks hit. I fully expect Baker to take it to Tyrod and push to start. 

    I agree w/you.. You can bet this kid is gonna work his tail off!

  • @syd said:

    vette I agreed with you about Dorsey picking the best QB and going with it (in dorsey we trust) but Mayfield ? as far as haslem he paid his way outta of it

    🙂   He's crooked enough.    (and I think the vette is gonna need a new battery...and a better battery tender for next winter)

    Dorsey decided on Mayfield.  If that's who he really wanted then he had to take him at #1.  Maybe he'd have fallen to 4...but maybe not.  He couldn't let the other teams decide who was gonna be his QB.

    @orion said:

    🙂   He's crooked enough.    (and I think the vette is gonna need a new battery...and a better battery tender for next winter)

    Dorsey decided on Mayfield.  If that's who he really wanted then he had to take him at #1.  Maybe he'd have fallen to 4...but maybe not.  He couldn't let the other teams decide who was gonna be his QB.

    well lets hope(Mayfield) so also i could be mistaken good thing dolen didn't buy the team either way i do not trust either of them

  • Ward is a solid starter and Mayfield has drew Brees type potential. I think we should have taken Chubb but I can't complain. Solid picks let's keep it going. Fingers crossed that Lamar Jackson doesn't end up in the AFCN

  • Haslem is the reason I sold my PSL’s    The guy is a moron.  I will never spend another dollar on this team as long as he owns it 

  • @stinkhole said:

    A short QB, now a short CB? WTF?

    Don't like that pick either. Yeah he's super fast but.....

    At 5-foot-11 and 183 pounds, he is far smaller than the receivers he will be asked to cover, and even with a 39-inch vertical leap he could be prone to losing battles for passes thrown above the shoulder level. He could also potentially be a liability in terms of tackling, though plenty of poor-tackling cornerbacks have proven their worth in the past.

    Well we needed someone to cover the likes of Antonio Brown who is burned the guys we have at cornerback. So if he can do that sort of thing this is a good pick

    @the-gipper said:

    Well we needed someone to cover the likes of Antonio Brown who is burned the guys we have at cornerback. So if he can do that sort of thing this is a good pick

    The best cb in the league cant cover Brown.  Cb is a worthless position at this point in the NFL

  • @vikingdawg said:

    Yep, just ask Paul Brow..... Oh, right. Greatest dynasty in football history with "choir boys."

    This isnt the 50's you moron...

    @nickers said:

    This isnt the 50's you moron...

    Show us the team full of human trash like Mayfield who has done half as good as Paul Brown's Browns. Go ahead, we'll wait..... 

  • @nickers said:

    This isnt the 50's you moron...

    Show us the team full of human trash like Mayfield who has done half as good as Paul Brown's Browns. Go ahead, we'll wait..... 

    @vikingdawg said:

    Show us the team full of human trash like Mayfield who has done half as good as Paul Brown's Browns. Go ahead, we'll wait..... 

    Hey.. I'll just sit back and see what happens like the rest of us... I'm not gonna lose sleep over these kids... My hope is they do well.. You can go sulk in your little corner....

  • Nah no reason to sulk, I am amused truckstop Jimmy got another piece of Sheet on his team. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well we needed someone to cover the likes of Antonio Brown who is burned the guys we have at cornerback. So if he can do that sort of thing this is a good pick

    The best cb in the league cant cover Brown.  Cb is a worthless position at this point in the NFL

    @browns149 said:

    The best cb in the league cant cover Brown.  Cb is a worthless position at this point in the NFL

    You really need to post that in pink because Shirley you jest

  • @browns149 said:

    The best cb in the league cant cover Brown.  Cb is a worthless position at this point in the NFL

    You really need to post that in pink because Shirley you jest

    @the-gipper said:

    You really need to post that in pink because Shirley you jest

    He's kind of like what they call sluts in Austraillia.. He's a "Sheila"

  • Dont worry about Chubb, we'll get him tomorrow 

  • Alexander is as good as Ward, maybe better and he went 18th. I don't get it...

    Darnold & Chubb should have been the picks.  Another F-Up, but I would love to be wrong!

    @falcon7 said:

    Alexander is as good as Ward, maybe better and he went 18th. I don't get it...

    Darnold & Chubb should have been the picks.  Another F-Up, but I would love to be wrong!

    For you to be wrong, I.....would have to be wrong. You aren't, I am not. This was as bad a draft as I have ever seen. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    LMAO @ The Cleveland Browns.

    BARKELEY   the undusputed best pick  goes #2  NO DOUBT WHERE BARKELY GOES......................... THE pooper Browns take a QB at #1  that would have been available at 10.

    LMMFAO @ Dorsey...................... LMAO   IN DORSEY YOU TRUST  IN DORSEY YOU TRUST

    You are such a douche, you fat pig. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You are such a douche, you fat pig. 

    DOUCHE?   DOUCHE?  

    Dude, what fukcking planet do you live in? The Browns have the #1  #1 pick................. and they use it on a guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? The Giants, just like the Bears last year, took the best player in the draft. The Giants just added 2 years to Manning's career and made themselves a playoff team.

    STILL....................... THE BROWNS HAVE NO PLAYMAKERS.......................... 

    Tie Rod Tarkenton WILL get hurt EARLY. Mayfiled will get thrown into a schidt team with no discipline and no weapons and HE TOO............... will be toast. THAT is what Dorsey brought you. If you think this was in any way a good draft.. you are a fukcking moron.

  • 2nd round.............. great chance to get a fatass Offensive lineman or two.

  • A cb can’t touch a wr.  They impact the game way less then a pass rusher

    The so called shutdown cb era in the nfl is over

  • Speaking of asset management................... OZZIE NEWSOME did a pretty cool job of getting players and amassing picks in this draft. Tom Flugel assured me that it was Phil Sewage who was the draft genius in Baltimore.